More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anorldeschaneraer_PC anorldeschaneraer_PC

which universe did venom fall ?

Marvel alternative start

After a long day of hard-working on Connor's lab Gwen was exhausted, Peter was fired some weeks ago so all his work was transferred to her, Gwen wasn't angry with Peter but was disappointed with his lack of responsibility for his work in the lab.

It was almost midnight and Gwen was afraid to take a taxi at that time because she could be rapped or kidnapped so she decided to walk home by some shortcut, the place was dark and cold, and she felt as if some kind of monster would just appear from the dark and jump on at her, she was almost in front of her apartment when she heard a strange voice "what a pretty girl we have here". Gwen looked back and there wasn't anything there, she took a deep breath and kept walking to her apartment but what she didn't know was that some black goo got stuck on her shoes.

Gwen entered her apartment and locked the door, she was exhausted and stressed so she just wanted to relax a bit and then sleep, she made her way to the bathroom and started filling the bathtub, while the bathtub was filling she started to undress, she was using only her underwear while she analyzed her body, her boobs weren't one of the biggest of New York but she was happy with them unlike her waist and butt, her waist wasn't as sexy as she wants and her butt was thin than what she desired, she could do some plastic surgery if she had enough money but she didn't want to think about this on that moment, she finished undressing and laid on the bathtub, she could feel the warm water all over her body, she was so relaxed that without note she was already sleeping on the bathtub surrounded by the warm water.

Suddenly Gwen's shoes started to melt in a strange black goo unknown to everyone on the planet that was a Symbiote, an alien creature that bonds with other life forms and feeds off their hormones or biomass, the Symbiote started to climb on the bathtub just to see a perfect opportunity, the Symbiote already had several others hosts before male and female but all them weren't important people or no one would miss them, the Symbiote could absorb the previous host memories, two of them were important one was a student of psychology and the other was a student of medicine, using both memories the Symbiote learned that the human's feelings were made by hormones on their brain so the Symbiote could feed on their feelings, the Symbiote could choose between three main feelings that could be useful: the anger can be a good source of feeding but if the host was controlled by anger it could kill more humans than infect them otherwise there was the happiness that would make the hosts less savage than the anger making them infect more humans but the happiness wouldn't feed him, both options weren't good enough but the Symbiote knew a third option that was even better, the pleasure, the pleasure, the pleasure would make the hosts feel better for every new infected making them want to infect more humans and producing more and more hormones.

With all this new knowledge the Symbiote needed to acquire more knowledge of how to make humans feel pleasure, the Symbiote made its way to a strip club trying to search for the humans that were most used to pleasure, they wouldn't be the best choice for a host because they wouldn't produce enough hormones but they knew exactly how to please other humans and after some hosts, the Symbiote knew how to please men and women.

The Symbiote had its best opportunity in months a young woman probably a virgin and completely naked was sleeping right in front of it and there was no time to lose, the Symbiote slipped into the bathtub and started spreading over her legs, her toes became sharpened claws while her legs were slowly covered by the black and shiny goo, little tendrils started penetrating her vagina while she left soft moans, every centimeter that the tendrils dived in her pussy another moan was left, "Ahhhh" "uhhh" "ohhh" "mmmhh", she kept moaning as the Symbiote continued covering her until a cocoon with a feminine shape was made around her.

-Inside Gwen's Dream-

It was another day of hard-working on Connors's lab, everyone was concentrated on the samples of a strange meteor, Eddie, Connors, Connors's wife, some other scientists, and Peter, for hours and hours Gwen was only analyzing the data, in the meteor, there was a perfect sphere made of an unknown black material and doesn't matter what type of exam was made on the sphere they couldn't discover what was inside of it or what was the material that the sphere was made, Gwen was exhausted she couldn't think straight so she decide to take a break, she needed some fresh air, she got up and looked around, for her surprise there was no one on the lab, there were no equipment on the lab not even her computer that was there one instant before, the lab was empty except by her and the dark sphere on the main chamber of the lab.

"Come, my dear Gwen" Gwen heard a strange voice from nowhere, she didn't recognize it but she felt as if she had already heard it before.

"Where and who are you ?" Gwen asked.

"We are right in front of you" the strange voice answered.

Gwen approached the sphere and in a blink of an eye she wasn't wearing anything, by reflex she covered her womanhood and boobs then she remembered that she was alone.

"what the fuck is that!!!" Gwen shouted.

"OUR GIFT TO YOU." a monstrous voice said as everything in the lab started to melt in a black shiny liquid, all the windows and doors were already covered, and every second the liquid covered more and more of the lab Gwen was terrified, suddenly Gwem felt something touching her butt, she looked back and there wasn't anyone but instead of the dark sphere there was a bodysuit made of the liquid, she gave a step back but suddenly several tentacles were shot from the suit toward her, she tried to resist but she felt as she as being pulled by a car, in an instant she was wearing that suit it was slimy and wet she tried to pull it out but there was no use, suddenly she fell on the floor, she couldn't control her body she was now laid on the floor with her legs spread while her own hand where playing with her boobs when she started to moan she was hearing her own voice and the monstrous voice from before, as she moaned the black liquid reached her body and a tentacle emerged from the liquid, the tentacle started to change and slowly became a head, Gwen starred the head but without be able to say anything.

"We are Venom, a Symbiote from another planet, don't be afraid of us" Gwen heard a voice in her head.

"An alien Symbiote? What the hell is this thing saying" Gwen though.

"We need a host to survive, our main mission is to spread the supreme pleasure over the universe".

"Why should I trust you ? You just me and wait for me to help you ???!!!".

"With our help, you can become a sex goddess being able to feel all the pleasure of the world We are not gonna make you do anything that you don't want but we hope that you accept our propose".

"I won't let you use my body to any of your pervert alien things".

"Ok little girl, but before We leave your body and mind We are gonna give you one last gift."

"NO NO WAI-" Gwen tried to scream in her mind but before she could resist she got penetrated by several tentacles on her ass while a long tongue started licking her sensitive pussy, suddenly several tendrils started lifting her body, after some minutes her pussy started to leave her love juices.

"Are you interested in becoming a Symbiote goddess? Someone who lives to infect others and someone who can fuck anyone anytime?".

"YES YES YES, MAKE MY BODY YOURS, AND LET'S BECOME ONE".

"You made the right choice my dear host".

-Real World-

Gwen woke up from her long pleasurable bath now under the orders of the Symbiote.

"We are not Gwen anymore, We are something bigger, something better, something sexier than ever, she looked to her body covered by the Symbiote and said, "We like this appearance but We can do better".

The Symbiote fell off her body and slowly covered her again but with a new design.

https://c1.kemono.party/data/21/4d/214dfc825ef4208a46a4a152c1bbe4718dbb8692ee3d7741ca6fd01ac56bb392.png?f=Forbidden%20Symbiosis%20Extra%205.png

"THIS IS HOW A GODDESS LOOK LIKE,THE SYMBIOTES HAVE A NEW QUEEN AND HER NAME IS GWENOM" she said in double voice.

(If you wanna sugest something for the next chapters just comment or add a chapter with the title saying what do ypu want and a period on the content, if you wanna write your own chapter feel free, no you will stop you)

what is she gonna do now ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)