More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by marvelfan marvelfan

What's next?

Marvel Two In One: Rocket Raccon and Blackjack O'Hare

Marvel Comics Group (Not really, just a parody)

MARVEL TWO IN ONE:

Rocket Raccoon and Blackjack O'Hare....starring in.....

The Half-Worlders inside me......

Erik Stephan Josten was standing outside the penthouse suite of the Plaza Hotel across from Central Park in New York City. He was instructing Abner Jenkins, his former Thunderbolt team-mate and current FuckBoys team-mate. The villain known as Mach-One had caught the Charlie XD bug and hard. So when Atlas, his friend confided in him that he was part of a new team, devoted to the physical protection of Charlie XD herself, the flying super-powered young man couldn't refuse. “When she's ready,” Josten told his smaller friend, “YOUR ready.”

The double doors swung open. There she was in all her glory, the brunette bombshell with the bod, draped in a towel, rubbing her brown hair. Her make-up was already on, and that was intentional. “Hey Erik,” Charlie walked up and kissed the villain Atlas on the cheek. Erik had been looking down at her chest, right where she tired the towel, trying to get as much of a view of that cleavage as possible. Her hand reached down and gripped his hard cock in his costume. “FuckBoys are UP tonight,” she laughed.

Josten blushed and nodded. “Always are Ms. Charlie.”

The young beauty looked over to Mach-One, in his full robotics outfit. “Who is this, where is Greg?” She was expecting Greg Willis, aka Gravity to be on the door, but he had dispatch duty. Worst duty you could pull. Charlie liked to fuck with the young guys and new guys most.

Atlas was about to answer, but Charlie looked at the other villain more intently. “Mach One....Abner Jenkins.” She smiled. “Totes a Thunderbolt....like Erik was.” She pointed to them both. “I LOVE the Thunderbolts,” she clapped her hands.

Erik had told Abe she knew her heroes and villains and teams. Charlie smiled to Abner. “Lose the helmet and lets go.”

Atlas gave his friend an eager and stern look, telling him to comply. Abner Jenkins removed his helmet and put it next to Atlas, and then retracted his large wings. He followed Charlie into the ornate suite and heard his buddy Atlas laughing as the door closed.

Charlie sat in her beauty chair, and clicked her fingers. She held up coconut oil. “Rub this into my back,” she didn't even look back at the young man in the Mach-One armor. Abe took off his gloves and rubbed some on his hands. Then with shaking hands, and nervousness he placed them on her neck. He was nervous because the villain had been masturbating to this women for months, and now here he was touching that dark skin. “NOT SO HARD DUMBASS!” She looked at him in mirror, stopping herself from applying make-up to scold him. “Imagine if I let you rub my pussy,” Charlie chuffed in annoyance and began to do her eye-lashes.

The villain slowed down, trying to help her enjoy the sensation. He began rubbing in circular motions around her spine. She was moaning and her eyes rolled. “Better dipshit.” She stated.

Charlie then began to finish doing her thick brown eye-brows. She was getting annoyed with the guy behind her. “Put some on my feet and calves new fish,” she commanded.

Abner Jenkins gulped a frog in his throat as he sank to his knees. She turned her chair so her feet were hanging near him. Well, her right foot, since her left was on the ground. She'd crossed her legs, and pulled up her pink towel. He was trembling and his cock twitching as he looked at those sexy little toes and feet. Yes, Abe was a bit of a foot freak. Charlie's heel try-on hauls were pretty much his favorites.

“Don't just stare at them Abner...” Charlie looked down at him with serious face. “SUCK THEM!”

The villainous Mach-One, was reduced to his knees, and closing his eyes as he went to suck this young woman's toes. The funny thing was, this was heaven for him, and he was spurting pre-cum in his uniform. He took in her big-toe with a groan of pleasure, and then his tongue sank into the crevice between her big toe and the next toe. This went on for twenty minutes and Charlie felt him rubbing her calves as he literally made out with her right foot.

When she was done she pulled her foot out quickly, and stood up. She walked over to the small room separator with Chinese writing and images. There was a pink latex dress hanging. Abner, still on his knees looking up, expected she'd go behind the lit up spacer, and change. Instead, Charlie's towel dropped, showing off her apple bottomed ass. Abe couldn't believe his eyes, and those eyes scanned the young goddess, finding ample side boob. She bent down and Abner almost sprayed cum in his pants as he saw, only for a moment, the most FANTASTIC dark pussy folds. The girl had slipped into the PVC pink dress. She slid it up, and pulled it over her ass. The sides hung from her body, as the white zipper was down to the ass crack. She stood there not moving.

“HELLO! SHIT FOR BRAINS!” She called not looking back. “ZIP ME UP!”

Charlie 1e\

Charlie 1e

Charlie 1e

He shot up and moved with a quickness befitting his name of Mach-One. He reached for the zipper and pulled it, but she had to jump on her tip-toes as he struggled to get it to go up over her back.

“DON'T TELL ME I DON'T FIT INTO THIS FUCKFACE!” She shouted. He managed to zip her up, despite her wonderful curves not being able to quite fit in this small dress. She turned and his jaw dropped, seeing those tits pushed up and that ass all over the place in the pink leather dress. “SIT!” She pointed with her well-manicured long fingernail. There was a small loveseat near her make-up station. He did as he was told and plopped down, watching her walk over. Charlie's small foot came up and then came crashing down, right on Abe's crotch. The soft pad of her foot pressing on his dick, and only a thin slab of uniform between them.

He leaned back feeling the foot on his dick, his whole body melted at the sensation. He smiled and cried out. “OH GOD!”

“WHAT ARE YOU PRAYING NOW!” Charlie shouted pressing her foot deeper and harder against his crotch, causing him to yelp. “GET MY HEELS YOU BRAIN DEAD IDIOT! DO YOUR JOB!”

Abner nervously reached for a pair of wedges, but was scolded once again. “THE PLATFORMS NUMBNUTS!” She pressed her foot even deeper now. Abner grabbed a pair of black and pink platform heels. She lifted her foot and he placed the top of the heel right where foot had been before. There was about two inches of thick material under the pads of her feet and toes. Charlie pressed the thick heel fronts into his erect cock and he grunted. He synched the first pink leather strap around her toes, and then the next one at the bottom of her toes. A third pink leather strap was up under her ankle. The final strap was a 't'strap. That went above her ankles. These were the sexiest stripped like heels he'd ever seen, with a pink spiky long heel coming out of the black soles. The pain in his crotch was intense but it only added to his stimulation.

When that heel was done, Charlie lifted her foot and brought it to the floor. Now she placed her right foot over his crotch. “You like my FUCK ME HEELS!” She laughed, and wiggled her toes on his hard bulge. Abe was slumped over, about to cum. He was fidgeting and searching for the other heel. He was going to cum, and surely be fired. Boss's foot made me jizz, he'd have to explain. He felt her moving her foot now, teasing his bulge. He grabbed the last heel and brought it up. Placed it in the same position on his cock, and recieved a “good boy” from Charlie. He set about strapping her heels around her sexy feet, but she began softly sliding the thick platform portion over his shaft. He made it to the second strap before busting in his costume.

“UUHH CHARLIEEEEEEE!” He uttered lurching forward and hugging her calves as he came under her foot. He began kissing her knee, unable to contain himself. He felt his hair pulled.

“FINISH MY FUCKING HEEL WORM!” She spat at him.

The villain did as told, unable to get up. An angry Charlie XD walked to the door. “ATLAS YOUR BOY IS A PUNK....” she was laughing as she turned to Mach-One. “I think he had an ACCIDENT!” She chuckled and walked towards the kitchen. “GET HIM OUT OF HERE! SWITCH HIM WITH GRAVITY.....NOOOOW!”

Abe Jenkins needed help to his feet. He was ashamed and beet red, but he wasn't actually fired. As his buddy pulled him out the double doors, he was surprised when Atlas began almost falling over laughing. “OH MAN.....BITCH GOT YOU GOOD!” Atlas was calling the dispatch telling Gravity to switch out. “Every new FuckBoy cums his first day,” Atlas patted Abe's back.

A crackled came over the radio. “If you think that's bad, wait until she gives you a lap dance,” the young Greg Willis, aka Gravity spoke to his teammates.

Back inside the suite, Charlie XD....ahem....Susan Storm was mixing mojitos for herself and Rocket. He was finally up from his fourth nap, and ready to start the night and sitting on the couch. “You know what you got to do tonight, right Barbie?” The raccoon asked his now long-time lover.

Sue nodded. “Arm candy duty,” she laughed. “Give your buddy a boner.” She dropped ice in the glasses. “Make him jealous.” She walked over and handed Rocket a glass, he sniffed but cringed. “It's good you dumb rat, try it.”

He did, and it was quite delicious to him. The door buzzed, and Sue hit the comm button to see the hallway, and noticed Atlas and Gravity with a small being in a cloak. “Let him in,” Sue sighed, knowing who it was.

The being walked in and the doors closed. “You thought I was an assassin....BUT I'M JUST A RABBIT!” The cloak came off, and the blue rabbit face of Blackjack O'Hare smiled to the two lovers. He still had his helmet with the large red glasses on them. His long teeth clacked and his ears flickered. His bunny nose began to sniff the air. “HEY,” he looked at the human. “You didn't tell me you were fucking the Invisible Woman?”

Sue's face went slack, and white and her jaw hung open. How could he know? She sat motionless.

“I'm jealous,” the sentient rabbit who walked on two feet admitted. Then he sniffed again. “THAT'S MACALLAN 25!” He hoped towards the wet bar.

“It is,” Rocket hopped up and bounded to the wet bar. “And I KNEW you'd be jealous.”

Sue just sipped her drink, and Blackjack explained she had a strong pussy smell. He'd smelt it a few times when she was around, even thought they've never formally met. During Galactic Wars or Universe Gauntlet or something, he told her. Unmistakable smell, like that pie in Florida.

“KEY LIME,” Rocket smiled. “Just like that.”

“Wonder if it tastes the same,” the Half-world rabbit sniffed the air with his moving whiskers.

The rabbit wasn't going to tell anyone. “Why would I,” he walked around her. “Your human smells SO NICE,” he looked at her boobs. Sue just sighed and rolled her eyes.

The three began to drink HEAVY, and Susan was beginning to lighten up. “Can we just go out as ourselves then?” Sue asked.

Blackjack O'Hare looked at Rocket. “What does she normally go out as?”

The Invisible Woman changed her hair back to blonde, but left the make-up and heavy eye-brows. She then dropped the dark skin, but kept her very real beauty marks. The three decided to hit a bar away from the city, where Sue could be herself and maybe no one would know. Certainly not in THAT dress, would they think she was the Invisible Woman.

Instead of using the FuckBoys, they went invisible, and used an invisible plane to move from the hotel. Since she was being herself, Sue didn't want the FuckBoys to see. She had to make the plane thick with invisible walls, since Flying Tiger was on FuckBoy perimeter patrol around the hotel. He flew by and sniffed the air, but they got passed him.

They found a dive bar in the mountains of Vermont. Sue was letting loose, as a bar full of bikers began ogling her. That dress couldn't contain her body. She was about 6'2” in the heels and towered over her raccoon and rabbit 'dates'. Many men were jealous. A big fat guy came up to her while she danced seductively, he grabbed he waist. Rocket was outside smoking a cigar.

She enjoyed the affection and attention, he stuck his tongue in her mouth, and she just kissed the old biker, who tasted like cigar. His hands groped her ass, and she danced, then they moved to her tits. She just let him enjoy her form. “Let's go to the bathroom,” he pulled her.

Sue shook her head. “Nah..I wanna dance...maybe in a bit.”

But he got pushy, and kept trying to drag the young blonde. She was a bout to smash him with a mallet to the gut, but a pool stick went off his head sending him to the floor. “ANYONE ELSE WANNA UPSET THE LADY,” Blackjack O'Hare stood on the pool table looking menacing.

The Invisible Woman thought this rabbit was a fucking dumb idiot, more insane and pointless than even Rocket. But in that moment, that move of utter Bravado, her knees went weak as she looked at the blue furry little guy. Her pussy moistened ever so slightly. Blackjack's snout lifted in the air and his little tail wiggled.

Sue stumbled over and jokingly said. “MY HERO!” Her hands rested on the wood of the pool table.

“HERO'S ARE TO BE KISSED!” The crazy little blue rabbit grabbed her head and pulled her to him. She felt his furry lips hit hers, and a flat tongue entered her mouth quickly. Like Pavlov's dogs humans react to kisses in strange ways. Sue's eyes closed and she moaned softly, letting her tongue meet his for a moment, before she broke off the kiss. The blue nutty bunny hopped off to the bar talking of tequila. Sue was blushing and looking around the room, twirling her hair in slight embarrassment at how she'd responded.

From that moment, Sue was looking at the little guy differently, and felt sort of ashamed. The shame came from her being attracted to her boyfriends friend. She was playful and flirty now. They got hammered and the three went back to the hotel (secretly of course). Sue found herself on the leather couch, rubbing the fluffy blue ears. Rocket was on the deck placing bets.

“I think I have a friend for you,” She said. But part of her wanted to find out EVERYTING about this Half-world rabbit.

“Is she as beautiful as you,” the wacky bunny looked at her. He had deep red eyes, even with his helmet off. Sue thought it was the glasses.

The girl leaned down and grabbed her glass. “Oh yeah, and I already told her you were hot.”

The bunny's ears twitched at hearing the words. “Oh...so you think ol' Blackjack's hot?”

Sue blushed and put her hands on her face. “Cute...your cute....” She laughed. “Your sexy...you know that.” She couldn't believe she was telling this bunny such things. How had life changed.

“I've wanted to do something with your lips,” Blackjack said softly, as he moved his face closer.

The blonde was closing her eyes, breathlessly saying “OK” as she opened her mouth. She was going to kiss him again, and cheat on Rocket...sorta....I mean she was about three cheats removed from Reed at this point. But something happened. A small fleshy thing, not a tongue slipped into her lips, and it slid further, and further. Sue opened her eyes. Blackjack O'Hare had hopped onto the armrest of the leather couch and was shoving his cock in Susan Storm's mouth. Her eyes opened wide. She should scream, should bite down, but she didn't REALLY wanna hurt him. So she put her tongue over her teeth and let him slide his cock in and out. She felt his paws on her blonde hair while she searched for Rocket. He wasn't on the deck.

“MMMMPPPPPHHH!” Sue moaned, feeling a paw reach under her skirt and dip into her pussy, sliding right past her wet panties. She felt claws grip her g-spot instantly, and twist, causing her to slide her mouth over the cock of the rabbit.

“Bend over and get on your knees Barbie, I can't do this with you sitting like that,” she heard Rocket call from behind her.

She did as directed, and got on her knees. Paws grabbed her dress and pulled it over her ass. Then, the same paw pulled her panties down, and Sue moved her legs to assist them coming down to her ankles. Sue was motionless as Blackjack fucked her face. She waited rather eagerly for what Rocket would do. Would he finger her, eat her out, or....

“UNNNNNNMMMPPPPPHHHHHH!” She moaned loudly feeling a big hard cock enter her wet pussy. She closed her eyes and turned her head, now trying to meet Blackjack's thrusts with her mouth. Sue began to eagerly suck on the rabbit's cock. She estimated it to be only about 6 inches long. She took in his musk, more like that wheat grass that you get at a coffee shop. His dick tasted like...well...carrots. Sue gripped his small furry butt and began to fully suck his cock. He stopped fucking her face and enjoyed her work.

Rocket was pumping his dick in and out of his woman, watching her suck his buddies dick. Sue him, he's a freak. “Eiffel Tower!” Rocket leaned over to fist bump his rabbit buddy.

“Actually, the London Bridge,” Blackjack returned the fist pump but corrected the raccoon. Sue laughed on his dick at that.

Rocket began to fuck her hard and fast, and Sue's pussy was sopping and sloshing.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm!” She moaned with a Half-world cock in her mouth, pushing all the way forward until her nose touched his furry stomach. She took in the grassy smell and sucked hard on his cock. She was cumming all over Rocket's dick and wanted her new lover to join in the orgasmic bliss.

“Uh...this is a good mouth...” Blackjack looked at his buddy. “But I KINDA wanna try that pussy you got over there.”

“The ol SWITCHAROO!” Rocket laughed, clapping his hands.

Sue pulled her mouth of the rabbit's dick, glancing at the thin little appendage that looked like a finger She turned around on the couch. Without even being asked. She looked at Rocket's pink cock and gripped the big dick with her hand. She wondered if she'd even cum with that Rabbit's little....

“OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Sue moaned, her held fell, feeling a thick flat tongue roll over her cunt lips. Behind her Blackjack had looked at that dripping cunt, with the perfect folds, and he had to taste it. “FUCKER'S GOT A TONGUE!” Sue slapped her feet next to the Rabbit. She then felt his big feet step into the backs of her legs. His fluffy hands wrapped around her waist. His body came down on hers, and the thin smaller cock pushed into her cunt. She lifted her head up to the raccoon's dick and sucked it into her mouth. She figured she'd have to finger herself to cum with Blackjack.

The little rabbit form Half-world did what all his kind do, and he began slamming into her pussy. Faster than any other alien, human or creature could. It was a pounding, lightening fast fucking motion.

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!

“OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OOHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK!” Sue was shouting her head back down, unable to fathom how fast this little bugger literally buggered her. She was scratching the black leather with one hand and gripping Rocket's dick hard trying to hold onto something, as her mind and body were ravaged by a little fucking blue bunny.

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!

“SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!SHIIIIIIIIIITTTT UUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sue's head flung up and her eyes rolled as a massive orgasm rocked her body. She was floored by it's intensity and fell to the couch mewling.

“I'd certainly like to titty fuck those things,” Blackjack pulled his now dripping pink cock from Sue's cunt.

Sue didn't need to be told what to do now. She flopped onto her stomach, and pushed Blackjack to the corner of the couch, with some . She pulled her top down, and her tits came free. She let him cop a nice feel of her nipples and heavy tits but kept sinking the orbs to his finger like little pink dick. Her own juice lubed up his cock and she crushed her tits around his dick. Her boobs moved up and down.

Rocket came up on the armrest to their right, and Sue noticed his fat cock pointing to the ceiling. She reached up and pulled it into her mouth. She pumped his dick hard with her hand and sucked him vigorously into her mouth.

“FUCK YOU GOT A GOOD HUMAN!” Blackjack stated beneath her. His cock spurted between her tits.

Sue looked down, mouth open in pornographic bliss, watching his pink bunny dick shoot blue cum coat her white tits. She still pumped Rocket's raccoon cock. She turned to her raccoon lover’s dick and sucked it down hard. She felt him spurt into her throat and she pulled off. Her mouth still open she let Rocket cum all over her face, some shooting into her mouth, but she didn't swallow, not yet. Blackjack O'Hare was heaving below her, his little cock spurting the last blue load. She moved her head back and forth feeling hot cum drench her. She wanted Half-world sperm all over her body in that moment.

“Ease up Barbie,” Rocket finally called to her. She was lost.

She rolled off and then rolled on the couch, licking and pulling cum from her hair, her tits and her face. She tasted both the rabbit and the raccoon. “Carrots and hotdog,” she kept laughing.

“Humans are good lays,” Blackjack watched the girl. “But REALLY weird.”

“Babe,” Rocket spanked her ass. “Go get us some glasses of Scotch and cigars.”

Sue giggled and rolled off the couch to her feet. She was giddy and wide awake, glowing with sexual bliss. Cum still dripped from her tits and face as she made the drinks and cut the cigars. She could use her powers, but that cheapened this.

She came back, and pulled up her top, making her cleavage push up and all around. She gave Rocket his glass, and then cut his cigar and helped him light it. She did the same for Blackjack, making sure to lean down so he could get a good look of her tits that still had dry blue cum on them.

Neither Rocket nor Blackjack had pulled up their pants. Both had floppy cocks that spewed onto the couch. Sue wold clean later. Or...the maid would.

The blonde heroine turned on the 90 inch TV and split the screens four ways. She put on a hockey game, and two basketball games, and a college basketball game.

“Grab us the lines on the games Barbie!” Rocket shouted without even looking.

“Of course dear,” Sue grabbed two laptops, and opened one to the betting lines. She sat between Rocket and Blackjack. She knew what he wanted to see for his parlays. The over/under, the line, and individual stats. “I think Kwahi will go for a triple double tonight. He's been hot and the Pelicans suck,” Sue looked up at the game and began clicking. Her legs crossed, and she grabbed Blackjack's drink to sip the whiskey.

“Ya think,” Rocket asked sipping his Scotch.

Sue nodded, and showed him the stats. “I think we should put 5 Million of Charlie's money on that bet right away. It's sitting at 15 to 1 and he already has 20 points, 6 assists and 7 rebounds.”

Blackjack was in love. The way she walked, dressed in that pink leather outfit, talked about gambling and drank scotch. Nothing like the Sue Storm he read about.

She then turned to the rabbit. “Would you like to get in on this action?” She asked.

He was staring at her tits in that dress. “I would!”

The girl laughed, “I'm serious. We're prepared to loan you five million Xandarian credits, if you want in...but you have to pay us back if you lose.”

“I don't have that kinda scratch Blondie,” the rabbit laughed.

Sue was serious. “He's going to do it. I'm almost always right at this stuff.”

“I'm in....” Blackjack O'Hare shrugged and behind Sue he fist bumped his pal Rocket.

“Hey Barbie?” Rocket gave her a look and pointed his head to the blue bunny.

Sue stood up. “Where are my manners,” She sank to her knees. “Would you like a blowjob while you watch the game?”

She didn't wait for him to respond. She reached to his lap and rolled his little blue furred balls, and then moved her head to suck in his half hard pink cock. She licked the tip, and noted how it did look more like a finger with no knuckle and a hole at the end than anything. She pushed her head down, sucking hard as she did, and sucking hard when she came up. He was rock hard in an instant.

The blue bunny rabbit rested his paw on the blonde heroine human, and sighed with content. “You got a good human here.” He looked to his raccoon pal.

“Yup,” Rocket responded. “Right amount of tits, ass, legs, and kink in this one.” He spanked Sue's leather covered fat ass. “With her powers she can suck your cock, cook you dinner and make you a whiskey sour all at once.”

Blackjack O'Hare watched Kwahi Leonard shoot tow threes, get five rebounds more, and three more assists. As his heart raced with 10 seconds left in the game, to get ONE more assist, Sue kept sucking him, now harder and faster, her blonde head moving quickly in his lap. The ball played through an alley-oop that was dunked by another player. “HOLY SHIT!” The Rabbit smiled as he came inside the heroine's mouth. Susan Storm had made him a millionaire and cum all at the same time.

Ten minutes later, Blackjack was looking at the bubbly, and sudded up nude body of Susan Storm as she moved in the hot-tub. She was showing him his new private and off-world bank account with 30 million credits. “You can take it out and do what you want with it.”

“I thought you only donated to charities!” He laughed.

“FUCK CHARITY!” Sue and Rocket said in unison.

“Charlie gives to charity. The Fantastic Four gives to charity. WE...” Sue pointed to herself and Rocket. “We want our money.” It was true, she actually made 200 million as Charlie. But it was their bets that netted them close to 750 million. Sue and Rocket were brilliant with their bets, doing research, and making sure it was a good, safe and lucrative bet. Like sex and battle, they trained, applying fake bets and seeing outcomes. You're good...they're great....WE'RE the best, Sue told Rocket. So they kinda pocketed the rest in an off-world private account.

Susan Storm and Rocket Raccoon were close to being Billionaires. Now they were sort of obsessed with it.

A few minutes later and Flying Tiger, Gravity and the newest FuckBoy Mach-One were flying around the hotel, and when they came to the deck, there was Charlie XD, fully nude, sitting smoking cigars with the fucking raccoon and his buddy the rabbit. Her legs were crossed and she was laughing at all their jokes. She only had those sexy platform heels on. The rabbit and raccoon were of course nude and smiling ear to ear. Floppy dripping cocks and all.

“FUCKING HALF-WORLDERS!” Flying Tiger growled and flew off.

Charlie called to them. “BEAT IT BOYS!” She pointed away from the deck. “Just don't beat it here.” She waved, and Gravity and Mach-One flew off with erections for their boss.

Sue sucked on her stogie. “You're one of Rocket's oldest friends,” she smiled. “And we want you to have the best time.” She stood up and grabbed his furry paw, and she walked him, cock growing to attention at the sway of her ass.

She placed him on the bed laying on his back, and straddled him. Her hand grabbed his dick and she sank onto it. “Are you having fun Blackjack?”

He nodded, he was having the time of his life. Sue grabbed his furry paws and placed them over her tits. She began a slow fuck, wanting him to enjoy every moment. She felt paws, more rough hair, and sharp claws on her hips.

“Bend forward Barbie,” Rocket instructed.

Sue did as told and her tits brushed the blue bunny below her, but then she felt something snake into her butt-crack. “WAIT BABE!” She began to turn, but before she could react, with a lightening speed, Rocket's dick pushed into her asshole. “OHHH FUCK!” She shouted.

“You're too hot tonight babe, had to,” he told her. His paw reached around to cup her left breast. Blackjack's mouth and hands were working her right tit.

Sue was literally impaled in both holes by Half-Worlders. A raccoon in her ass, and a rabbit in her pussy. She knew this was SO fucked up, so wrong, but her face showed the signs of a woman in complete content. She looked back at Rocket and pulled her head to his. “Don't stop,” she pleaded between his sharp teeth and then stuck her tongue in his mouth. She pulled from him and then sank down onto the rabbit below her, taking his mouth into hers, licking his buck teeth and driving her tongue down into his mouth. His flat tongue wrapping around hers.

She was getting pistoned, now just kneeling in her heels while the boys did the work. Blackjack was humping at that growing speed, slamming her pussy. Rocket's big cock was buried to the hilt in her ass. The whole thing, plus the utter depravity worked on Sue's mind, and her body exploded. “I'M CUMMING BOYS! I'M CUMMING!” She screamed at the top of her lungs. She leaned back and reached back to hold Rocket's furry head close as her pussy spasmed around Blackjack's dick.

Her groin began to fade and the rabbit watched in awe as her pussy clamped on his dick. The visual was more than he could handle, and his dick erupted blue sperm into her vaginal tunnel as it rippled.

Meanwhile, her ass was tightening as her body convulsed from orgasm. Sue felt Rocket begin to cum and made her ass fade, so he could see it in all its glory. She fell forward and began kissing the rabbit once again, and felt the fur of Rocket on her back. She reached back to caress him, sandwiched in between these two beings.

The three came down together from their sexual high. Sue looked down at Blackjack, '”you guys wanna do the ol SWITCHAROO!”

The thing about Half-Worlders is the little rodents balls filled quick. They were ready to fuck all the time. Especially a good human lay. Rocket laid down now, and Sue sank on his dick. She smiled and waved down to him. “Hey baby,” and she winked.

Rocket's hands reached for her tits. “Hey Barbie,” he smiled.

Sue felt the soft furry hands of Blackjack on her hips. She felt his floppy feet stand on her back legs. Sue looked back. “Hey you little fucker. That's my ASS....fuck it like an Earthling and not with that fucking RABBIT speed. GOT IT!”

He promised, and shoved his pink dick into Susan Storm's ass.

They fucked for hours, trying all positions. They rook a break around 3AM, and Sue was on the couch showing the raccoon and rabbit her insides, literally. “It’s like a lava lamp,” she laughed seeing swirling blue cum mixing around gray cum. “My ass and my pussy.”

The night ended with Susan on her back. Blackjack was humping her pussy in the missionary position, with that break neck speed. His paws on the sides of her stomach as he jack-hammered his blackjack hammer in and out. By now, Sue knew she'd normally be screaming from a blackjack jackhammer. But her mouth was stuffed with raccoon cock. It slid in and out of her, she was looking up at his shaft. His balls hit her head as Rocket face fucked his girlfriend. His hands on her tits, his claws were tweaking her nipples.

“I'm gonna cum Barbie,” Rocket pulled up off her tits. “Show my buddy!” He pointed to her expanded throat. Her throat disappeared and her stomach did as well. They watched his big dick spurt down her throat, and her muscles move as she swallowed the cum. It flew down her trachea and into her stomach where she began to digest the semen. In fact, her stomach was already filled with cum. Blue and Gray sperm was bubbling and fizzing as she digested their seed. Had they made her entire system invisible they'd see Sue ate so much raccoon and rabbit cum she was creating entire stool specifically consisting of cum. Sue was literally going to shit out a cum log later that morning. It would be blue and gray and brown. (Gross but interesting science, no?)

Sue found herself in a furry snuggle-fuck sandwich a moment later. They were all yawning, and the three actually fell asleep. Rocket was in her pussy, and Blackjack was up her ass still. She felt so warm and comfortable feeling soft fur on her back and rough warm fur on her stomach. She slept all night with a cock in her ass and a cock in her pussy.

Marvel Two In One.......

The End.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)