More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by marvelfan marvelfan

What's next?

Marvel Team-Up: to Align.... to Perform...

An idea inspired by a reader, who had no idea he came up WITH the idea.

Marvel Team-Up:

Nick Katzenberg and the Invisible Woman

to Align.... to Perform...

1 Year Before Sue Entered the Negative Zone.....(Earth Time)

The Invisible Woman sat sipping her mimosa. The beauty had on a white and red floral ankle length sundress, and large white hat with large brimmed glasses. Icognito. She had just finished a workout at a local gym. The Baxter Building had everything one could need, but Sue still liked a change of scenery now and again. She had various memberships, not wanting to start a paparazzi issue if she chose a schedule. She was having brunch with Janet Van Dyne on a Sunday afternoon.

“Excuse me Mrs. Richards,” a gruff voice spoke from behind the small metal railing next to wear the heroines were sitting. “Can I have a word?”

Susan Storm-Richards looked over and her stomach turned immediately. It was Nick Katzenberg, one of the sleaziest people Susan had ever had the displeasure of meeting. He was the epitome of a troll, short, fat, and balding. The tuft of hair he called a comb-over was embarrassing. And the smell, it wafted towards Sue's nose from ten feet away. “You know you're too close Katzenberg,” Sue looked at him with low eyes. “The restraining order says fifty feet!” She was referring to the court order for this disgusting journalist and photographer to stay as far away from Susan as possible. In times past he had professed his love for her, and even tried blackmailing her with pictures of her and Namor. All she was doing in the pictures was standing speaking to Namor in Atlantis. It was a deal between SHIELD and Atlantis, and Sue was the emissary, often working for and with SHIELD, sometimes in secret, and sometimes out in the open. He wasn't trying to for money. He wanted what he called “one night in the sack” with her. She of course laughingly refused.

Nick burped and took a puff from a cigarette, his sweat beading down his fat face. “These pics you're gonna want to see toots!” He pulled out pics of Susan in Latveria with Doom's arm around her. “Pretty intimate stuff!” He made a reference to Reed.

Sue laughed, “I was married to Doom, if you don't recall!” She turned away. “Go ahead and tell Reed, he already knows everything.” In fact, he knew more than anyone suspected. It was during the time when Reed inhabited Doom's body. It was all a ploy really.

Nick spit on the ground and snortled some flem. It made Sue and Janet cringe. “But people forget, I think 'Under the Mask' would pay for these.” He was referring to the superhero tabloid.

Janet sighed, “Everyone knows this stuff Nick,” she pointed off in the park, “Why don't you go find Mary Jane, she hasn't put a restraining order against you, she feels sorry for you.”

The photographer waved off the smaller girl. “I'm not talking to you. Hey Blondie,” he used the name he called Sue. “You know you've always been my dream girl, I promise I can make a night worth your while!”

“Not in a million years bucko!” Sue said dropping her glasses off her eyes looking directly at Nick. “Not if you were the last man on Earth!” She picked up her phone, “now beat it you little worm before I call the cops.” The pair watched Nick waddle away. Sue got up to use the bathroom, and told Janet to watch her gym bag. Janet nodded as she talked to someone at her shop loudly on the phone about a sale. It didn't take much more than ten minutes to use the ladies room, and when Sue came back she noticed her gym bag was open. Janet was still on the phone. “What the hell,” Sue shouted, rummaging through the bag. “Where are my pan...” she stopped herself before she said panties. But her pink workout panties were missing.

A moving bush in the distance caught Sue's eyes. She lifted her hand, not like she needed to, and made the bushes go invisible. The scene shocked both Sue and Janet. Nick was behind the bushes. Sue's panties smooshed in his face as he was taking a deep inhale. His hands were rubbing a massive bulge in his brown stained corduroys. He knew he was caught. All he did was wink at Sue, “You smell good Blondie!”

That was it. A disgusted Sue wanted to crush him. She couldn't. He was beneath her. She was so angry. Janet calmed her down, and called the cops, though Sue insisted that wasn't enough for the fat worm of a man. She had him restrained in a beam of forcefield while they waited.

Nick was too much of a weakling to put up a fight. Back to jail, he thought. For the panties, it was all worth it. He began sniffing the panties another time, before Sue used a field to pry them from his hands. She kept them at a distance from her, not wanting to touch her own panties after he had sniffed them. The police finally showed up, and as they hauled him away he winked again at her. “A man's got needs Blondie,” he said.

Sue spoke with a tightly clenched jaw. “You're not a man Katzenberg. Not a man at all. You're a worm.”

It was discovered later, after a raid of his apartment, that he had several articled of clothing from various heroines and models and actresses. He had an entire lingerie set of Mary Jane's somehow. He had Janet's dress. The worst of it, was the shrine to Susan Richards. With actual pieces of her hair on a blow-up doll with a replica Fantastic Four uniform. He had pictures of her wedding to Reed with his own photograph placed over Reeds. He somehow had various items of clothing she had lost in the past few months. An analysis of his computer came up with google searches of “Inivisible Woman nude” and “Mary Jane nude.” He googled their ages, their heights, their weights. He was obsessed, mainly with Sue and Mary Jane Watson the wife of Peter Parker. Apparently, he had a thing for married famous beauties. The worst thing, according to Sue, and MJ as they testified in his high-profile stalking case was the stories he posted online on websites, under the name Desare. Such lewd things written by him, about performing sexual acts on heroines. He was charged with felony stalking and harassment. He got probation and lost his job. The court didn't even think such a fat loser could last in real jail. Mary Jane would later tell Sue that she heard Nick died of cancer. Which was sad, and led to MJ not smoking. Thus ended that chapter of Sue's life.....for a bit.


Six Months ago Earth Time (And about three months into Sue's “adventures” in the Negative Zone),.....

Gilty, aka Susan Richards, was having a drink with her beau Sluggo at some seedy club in the deep parts of the Zone. She was dressed in a white and black leopard print tube top, with a matching tight skirt, or shiny material. Her black six inch, stripper heeled covered feet dangled over her crossed legs. Gilty had by then reached her fame. Hit on left and right. It was getting annoying for Sue, and even Sluggo, who enjoyed the attention placed on her usually.

A human man, in a green suit with a tight hoodie covering his head and large green glasses came over. “How about a drink with the Frogman gorgeous?”

Sue didn't even look his way. “Not into humans, even those who call themselves frogmen.” She sipped her spiced drink. “Not in a million years bucko!” she said slipped her glasses down her nose looking directly at him.

This foul up would cost Sue more than she realized. Though she didn't know it. A short fat man heard the statement over the din in the club. It was instantly recognized in the fat man's brain. He stood up and walked towards the rope that separated the VIP section where Gilty, the famous porn-star sat.

“Excuse me Mrs. Richards,” a gruff voice spoke from behind the small purpe velvet like rope next to wear the heroine was sitting. “Can I have a word?”

Without even realizing it, Sue turned her heard to respond. Another monumental misstep that would lead to repercussions. Her face went blank when she saw the man. “N...Ni....Nick?” She stammered with her words, realizing she'd been caught red handed.

“You know this loser?” Sluggo stood up trying to use his massive pig form to intimidate the smaller human man.

“Me and Blondie go WAY back,” he whispered, and held up a recorder showing that he was recording the whole conversation. “I think we need to talk!”


Present day (Negative Zone and Earth)

Sue was back in her Gilty persona, taking a speeder to Prison 42, to meet with Sluggo. He had proposed marriage, but she had refused. Too much stress having two husbands. One jerk was enough. Luckily, her skills still worked with the Warden on occasion so she could have her conjugal visits.

A small blue skinned man came up to her, and recognized her, as most did. She was too big here, couldn't even go “invisible” or “incognito” anymore. “I'm you're biggest fan,” the guy began to blather on, and asked her to sign a magazine she had posed for. Sue got it all the time now, and just went through the motions. It was becoming a burden just to get laid. Almost as much work to get to Sluggo as it was to get Reed to actually fuck her. The man could see she was slightly annoyed. “I'll leave you alone,” he muttered, he stopped short a few feet away. “Just one more thing, when are you gonna do the sequel to Jane and the Fatman? I heard there might be a series in the works?”

Gilty shrugged, “I don't think there will be, sorry,” she moved further down her seat away from the man. He was referring to her most famous porn. “Jane and the Fatman”, which was a parody of “Jake and the Fatman”, which no one here even knew, so she was unsure why it was so loved. In fact, it wasn't a true Gilty porn, as it didn't feature Sluggo, or lesbian sex. It was Gilty's only porn with another man, and only porn with a human man. Sue remembered the day like it was yesterday, since she couldn't shake it from her mind, and no one would let her.

The porn was only one scene. “Jane”, who was really Gilty in a wig, acting as Mary Jane Watson, was the secretary of “The Fat Man” which wasn't even like the show. The “Fat Man”, was played by none other than Nick Katzenberg, who had won his chance at blackmailing Sue. A simple scene, where the “Fat Man” said only “So it was Colonel Mustard all along” a reference to a game that didn't even exist here.

The only line Sue said was “Good job boss. Let's get that dick out and sucked before my husband or your wife finds out!”

Sue had seen the porn dozens of times now across the Zone. She had heard all the reviews and comments about how Gilty had “never sucked a cock like she sucked that guys”. That Gilty had never put so much “love” and “passion” in head before or since.

She remembered the day, seeing his cock come out for the first time. It was massive, and it smelled horrible, as if it hadn't been washed in months. Nick was sweating and it rolled down his stomach onto her head. As she licked his tip, she tasted such a foul bitterness like nothing before. She had to admit, that the fat little worm had a bat for a cock. It was like a foot and a half long, and thick as a cucumber. It rivaled Sluggos, and he might have known it. She could see Sluggo in the backround squrim a little as she cupped his massive golf-ball sized balls and rolled them in her hands while she worked his tip in her mouth. For the first time in a long time, Sue felt humiliated, cheating on her new “pigman” and her husband with this slimeball worm. The man, no he wasn't a man, he was a worm, Sue told herself, who had blackmailed her time and again, was now reaping the rewards. Getting one of Sue's now legendary blowjobs on camera. Though he promised this wouldn't be used against her, she trusted HIM less than Sluggo. Then she realized, this pathetic loser was even beneath Sluggo. This fat pathetic short balding man, no worm, was even more disgusting than Sluggo.

She hadn't even realized how eagerly she sucked his cock while she had these realizations. Nor did she know the camera had zoomed in on her panty-less pussy, which was exposed when her tight red dress had rode up. She was glistening with juices in a way her fans claimed to have never seen. One commentor claimed that “this might be Gilty's favorite cock in the Zone”. Sue was moaning as she sucked this putrid man's cock. When she felt his bals tighen she gripped his butt cheeks clawing at his hairy ass as he mouth pushed onto his cock, knowing what was coming, or cumming so to speak. The people in the studio were so transfixed you could hear a pin drop. And as Nick's cum shot down Sue's throat, loud gulping noises, the sound one makes when drinking a liquid deeply reverberated throughout the set and were caught on film. It was pure pornographic gold.

The entire Zone talked of a sequel that never came. Gilty was even offered a series with Nick. She refused, with her line “Gilty don't do humans.” Sue truly hated Nick. She hated the way he took advantage of her like that, and placed himself in her world. Nick Katzenberg was a part of Gilty's lore now. There were times when Sue saw him out at clubs, or events. Luckily Sluggo was there. She'd adjust her dress everytime they met, and she'd always have to pause for a picture with him, and talk of the sequel. He'd grab her ass, and get pushed by Sluggo. So brazen in his advances.

As Sue sat on the train, she adjusted her large coat and squirmed in her seat thinking about it all. Gilty sure adjusted her dress, saying she didn't want the loser “near her puss” or even thinking about it. But Sue deep down knew it was because she got that same glistening wetness between her legs when he was around. He was deplorable and disgusting and it drove her wild. She couldn't let him figure it out. If he got her alone, she was fucked....literally and figuratively.


A Month Later...Earth Time (Negative Zone...a little longer)

Sue was sitting in a bar on the planet Valeria. It was in the same area of the Zone as the prison. She had on a tight silver metallic top that covered her arms, and showed her erect nipples. It cut in a “V” just under her breasts. She crossed he legs with a hrumpph in her matching silver metallic wet look lycra micro mini skirt. Damn, she thought, adjusting her strap-up silver platform stripper heels. “I matched everything for nothing,” she deeply sighed, realizing that getting to Sluggo was going to be a zoo. There were paparazzi and autograph seeking fans everywhere. She'd have to change the way she entered the Zone, and the way she traveled. Word got around fast. Truly, she just wanted a good fuck. Reed was away. Not like he'd do much if her were home. Her black dyed hair was up in a ponytail, and she had applied all the tattoos. For nothing.

She was about to leave, content with being “spiced up”, waving off the fiftieth advance. Luckily, she knew the bouncers here. They gave her a private spot to sulk and drink away from the crowd. “Hey Blondie!” A familiar voice called. She heard a bouncer say “beat it” to the man, but Sue stopped him. “Let that guy in. He's fine.” She watched him high-five the alien bouncer smuggly and walked past. Sue quickly looked at her make-up in a small mirror and flicked her hair back. What am I doing, she thought, as she was trying to look her best for this worm.

Nick Katzenberg sat down, he put his stained brown coat over the back of the chair. His white shirt was littered with food and drink stains. He smelled to high hell. He wore dilapidated brown shoes and slack with holes in them. A stark contrast to the way Sue dressed.

“What do you want Nick,” Sue breathed deeply looking at the dance floor.

The small fat man shrugged, “To have a drink with the most gorgeous woman in any universe!” Nick ordered two shots, and two of the strongest drinks in the place. He watched with a wry smile as Sue took the shot quickly and chugged the drink. “Someone's looking to party!”

She gave him an annoyed look. “Oh shut it Katzenberg,” she stuck her tongue out. “I'm gonna dance,” she stood up.

“Mind if I join you?” He stood up next to the much taller woman.

Sue just walked out towards the dance-floor, “I doubt you can keep up, its your funeral fat man!” She grabbed her head and swayed to the music, very drunk and very high off spice. She felt the hands of the small fat smelly sweaty man grab her waist. Instead of fighting it, she just let him pull her ass back to his groin. It took some crouching but she was soon grinding onto the man who had once sniffed her panties. The bulge that had once almost made her puke in Central Park at brunch was now snaking up and down the crack of her ass. The whole thing just made Sue laugh. It was so odd, she was drunk, high, in the Negative Zone so far away from home, and dancing seductively with Nick Katzenberg. She was dancing with her stalker. With the stalky little short worm who had blackmailed her into sucking his cock. She felt his hot breath on her neck. It stunk of cigars, cigarettes, booze, coffee, and everything that made breath horrible. She was taken by surprise when he turned her cheek with his fat digits down to his mouth and planted a kiss on her lips. It was short, and open mouth, but his tongue went into her mouth. His whole mouth tasted like utter shit.

She was too drunk to care, and just turned her head away just as quickly. Sluggo, or Reed would have killed him. This worm of a man, trying to kiss such a beauty. Someone so beneath her even touching her. He whipped her around with incredible strength. She could easily squash him with her powers, but she let him go. That's when he grabbed her ass with both hands. It caused her to open her mouth slightly in a gasp, and he seized the opportunity to push his mouth up against hers. His tongue invaded her mouth like the worm that he was, and it tasted terrible. That's when it hit her again, now she was making out with her stalker. As she thought about the depravity of it, she didn't even realize the kiss went on, and her own tongue swirled against his.

It was at this time the creatures, men, women, aliens around them took notice. “Jane and the Fat Man” were going at it on the dance-floor. A cheer arose. Sue heard clapping as she felt his hands grab the sides of her head and pull her even deeper into the kiss, she moaned softly and closed her eyes as her knees went weak and shaky from the deep kiss. She was more than moist down there. She was dripping. The rest of the night they were the toast of the club. Retiring to the VIP section, Sue sat in Nick's lap and laughed as he whispered in her ear. Pictures were taken of the many times the pair made out obscenely. She knew these pics would make the “Nega-News” feed, and the “Collective Collaborative” which were the main news outlets. She knew that Nick worked for these outlets. She didn't care.

Eventually, Sue got up off Nick's lap and grabbed his hand. “Come on, let's see this place of yours. I bet its gross.” She pulled him through club to the exit through the throngs of fans and jealous onlookers. It was such an odd couple. Sue knew this.

“I thought you wouldn't do this if I was, how did you say, 'the last man on Earth',” Nick spanked her ass.

Sue laughed. “This ain't Earth darlin!”

Trapped on the Planet Valeria?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)