More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nosmel Nosmel

Who will you be?

Martin, a wealthy 43 year old artist; struggling to feed his three daughters.

Once upon a time, Martin Beech felt as though he was living in a fairy tale. He was raised in a strict religious household, and married the prettiest girl in his bible study group, right out of high school. Over the course of the next several years they named their three daughters after their favorite virtues: Prudence, Hope, and Charity.

Martin's beautiful and dedicated wife Mary stuck firmly by his side as he decided to become an artist, never complaining when they struggled to pay the bills while he honed his craft. Her patience was rewarded, however, when Martin's popularity suddenly took off, regularly able to net hundreds of thousands of dollars for a single massive oil painting that would take him weeks to produce. His art could be found in high powered lawyer's offices or massive PR firms, anywhere that wanted to show off how much how much money they could spend on huge pieces of popular art.

By the time the virus hit the family had become very wealthy, as Martin turned into a rare legendary artist that's appreciated, even in his time. His family wanted for nothing and he would spend his long happy days painting in the workshop of his giant mansion, bustling with his adoring wife and children. He couldn't imagine a more blissful existence when the worldwide tragedy struck and the women of his beautiful family began to suffer.

Once the governments of the world started releasing statements about the way to treat the virus, Martin was one of the lucky ones to be able to afford the premium prices for the small vials of cum now being sold by sperm banks everywhere to be used as medicine. He would make sure to give his wife as much medicine as he could from himself, but he wouldn't do the same for any of his daughters. That is, until the sperm banks ran dry and the laws suddenly had to be changed to accommodate the recommendation of family members helping each other out. They didn't specify how it needed to be done, but Martin was slow to warm up to the idea of letting either of the two daughters now over the age of eighteen touch his penis.

After awhile it became too difficult to keep up with the demands of the women he loves, so they have to each do their part in making sure he made as many donations as possible as the girls' IQ began to drop more and more and everyone feared the coma. Martin didn't want to let them all get free-used like an ever increasing number of women all around him, but even his vast wealth wasn't enough to procure enough semen to feed his girls.

Eventually, Martin's wife falls into a coma, leaving him and the other girls devastated. In the years after he has a much easier time keeping up with the needs of the two remaining daughters, leaving the minor daughter to have to suffer, as the effects begin to hit her when she goes through puberty. He still manages to settle into a workable routine with the other girls, managing to paint his art as the times begin to change, selling on name recognition alone, while producing enough donations to keep his daughters happy. He wishes he had enough to give to his wife, still in a coma at the hospital, but she was always willing to give up her doses for their daughters, likely how it happened in the first place.

The new routine suddenly ran into trouble when the final daughter turned 18, now demanding her own share of donations from his already short supply. He doesn't want his girls to fall into comas, but at the rate he's going, there's no way he'll be able to carry on without letting the girls go get used. Zanalfil has been discovered, but his body couldn't manage the strain, too old for so much production without risking his life.

Prudence, or "Rue" for short, is his oldest daughter and the spitting image of her mother, looking exactly as he remembered from all those years ago, carefully crafting his wife's portrait when Martin was just learning how to paint. Every feature on Rue's face is identical to Mary's sharp supermodel features and their slim toned bodies matched as well, though his daughter admittedly had larger tits, at least a D cup. She makes a great 25 year old replacement model for his wife when he needs to take reference pictures for a new oil painting, though as tastes in art begin to change and he needs to make every dose he can, the long reference photo shoots are far more pornographic than anything he did with his wife.

Hope, at 23, doesn't look as much like her mother, being blonde rather than a brunette like the other two, and with a more petite body that originally had rather small breasts. Hope insisted on huge implants to be bigger than her sister and hoped to become daddy's favorite reference model and Martin could afford the surgery, so he let her try. The paintings of his second daughter don't tend to sell as well, so she mostly has to suck off her father under an easel while he spends long hours repeatedly getting aroused from painting her naked sister. Rue does this duty as well occasionally, since it often takes several weeks to complete each meticulously hand crafted painting of one of his daughters taking his dick, so he frequently needs release. This arrangement helps his career as well as helping him take care of the girls, working quite well for a couple of years after his wife fell into a coma. That was until his third daughter turned eighteen.

Charity is fat. Or at least extremely chubby; looking a bit like a mix between her two sisters if they had the same fondness for cake as the other younger girl. Though Charity's case was saddest of all. When she was a child, Charity could easily be described as an exceptional genius, skipping several grades on her way into high school. Her grades began to drop with her IQ, though she had quite a lot to lose to begin with, still graduating before she turned 18. It was an exceptionally rare feat for a girl these days, but she barely made the cut. Martin was sad to see his little genius suffer without being able to do anything about it, but she had the farthest to fall before going into a coma, so her sisters seemed to have priority.

After losing her minor status, Charity seems to love her daddy most of all, always the first in his bed to try to claim his first dose of the day, the spot you currently find yourself in as Martin; now slowly waking up to your chubbier daughter excitedly slobbering at the end of your huge penis. Your massive eleven inch cock looks great sticking out of your other daughters' tight holes when you take a new picture for reference material, which is what you had planned to do for today. It still looks great in Charity's chubby face; she'd be cute if she could just lose the weight.

You try to picture what shot you'd like to get for reference, and which of your more attractive daughters to do it with, thinking of all the things you've done so far and what still seemed like it might sell for the most money. You picture Prudence with tight ropes crisscrossing her sexy body, making her big, gorgeous tits push out through the gaps like muffins rising out of the pan, as you try to get worked up enough to give a dose to Charity, still slobbering on your pole. The inexperienced girl keeps nicking you with her teeth, making it difficult, but you come up with a few ideas for her sisters.

"Morning, Daddy." Rue suddenly croons up at you, giving a long lick to the large amount of your shaft that is still hanging from her younger sister's mouth and startling you slightly in the process. You watch your gorgeous daughter gently use her bright pink tongue to moisten every exposed inch that Charity is neglecting with her amateurish efforts. Prudence and Hope have become experts at deep throating your giant cock over the past few years, but every attempt with Charity has led to disaster so far.

"Morning, Daddy." Hope moans, crawling between her sisters to take your balls into her mouth. You wish you could see your middle daughter work, with her cute cheeks puffed out around your big testicles, but the other two girls are still in the way performing their respective jobs. Now you're having a much better time! Though the bulk of the simulation coming from the head of your cock is still being taken care of by the least skilled of the three.

You consider who to paint and who to give this morning load to as the three girls begin working you closer to an orgasm. The dose is likely to go to Charity, as she already has the head in her mouth and she needs it the most, leaving you to take photos with one of the other girls, and having the final one suck you off as you paint, completing the cycle you've become accustomed to.

On the other hand, Charity has been begging for a photo shoot of her own, which you are likely going to have to do eventually to be nice, in which case you'd be free to give your dose to the one of the other girls; or have them split it. You watch your three beautiful daughters work you closer to the edge, Rue in particular, as you make a decision.

Who do you give your load to and who do you want to paint?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)