More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Callous Callous

Which Story Do You Read?

Marshmallow Head (Aphrodisiac / College Gal / IQ Loss)

"So this is the new candy store, huh?" A young college woman said as she entered, not particularly speaking to anyone at all.
The store that she walked into was an eclectic mix of modern and nostalgic. Behind the counter, with it's old-timey tiles and wood, was a multitude of colorfully decorated cellophane bags filled to the brim with candies of all kinds. Brightly colored lollipops, gummy worms, marshmallows, taffies, and more. The front counter had a window full of glass jars all filled with even more choice pieces, ready to be filled into a small paper bag. Several places on the counter also had stacks of half-pound and pound bags for the less picky candy consumer.

p1

"Welcome in." The attendant in the store was a handsome man, not much different from her in terms of age, somewhere in his 20s. He wore an apron, and a polite smile, "What are you looking for today?" He asked.

"Just browsing, really." She smiled.

"Take your time." He agreed politely as he set back to his book, some high literature she barely heard of. His name tag said his name was Alexander.
He seemed nice. He had an air of intellectualness about him that she felt a bit awkward around. She couldn't have guessed what was going on in his mind as he saw her. It wasn't really anything that good, just a man with the kind of predatory energy that is not too foreign to most women.
The way that his eyes betrayed the veneer of professional politeness.
This became especially blatant when she turned her head and picked up one of the jars off the shelf, twisting off the lid and pulling out one of the lollipops within. She popped it in her mouth as she put the lid back on.
He just kept reading his book quietly as she sampled the store's goods.

"this is delicious." She said, staring at the sucker as she used a finger to hold it in her mouth.

"Oh?" He looked up, interested, "Which ones?"

"this white one." She replied, taking it out with a hand so as to better show him.

"That's marshmallow" He explained. "It's a popular flavor with gals like yourself. White, creamy, and like the marshmallow, airy. Very light and delicate on the tongue." The girl blushed as she realized just what he was saying, not sure if he meant it how he seemed to. But that wasn't the oddest part of his description. The odd part was his description matched the flavor perfectly. She started to feel a bit airy. Her mind getting really strange, as she kept tasting the sugary treat. She had never noticed the flavors of any food so intensely before, nor the feeling of her mind getting... strange and giddy and, admittedly, a little silly.

"Huh... yah... it feels... good to suck on a big lollipop..." She idly realized, her inhibitions waning as her eyes got unfocused.

"Keep sucking on it, you haven't even gotten to the best part yet."

"The... best part?"

"Don't keep questioning things, keep sucking."

She suddenly remembered her sugary snack again and nodded, slurping it back into her mouth. Then she got a sudden twinge of shock. Her knees felt weird as she sucked the lollipop deeper into her mouth.

"Keep going."

This encouragement spurned her onward and her mouth salivated heavily. She was actually drooling a little, much to her displeasure. It started to get harder and harder for her to focus. Nothing made sense. She was lost.

Suddenly her knees bent completely and she slid her weight sideways onto the desk, still keeping her mouth around the sucker in her mouth. Her tongue started to glaze the walls of her mouth as she tried to think.

"I should... stop eating this lollipop..." She thought hopefully.

When her thoughts subsided, she began to wonder if it was really so good and wonderful. It was making her really dopey and stupid. Drool dribbled around her chin as she wondered just what was happening. Nothing made sense. All she could taste was that delicious lollipop. This was a bad sign, but she didn't seem to mind.\

The scent was so strong and delicious. She couldn't resist moving the candy up and down her throat.
With every gulp and slurp, the stick dripped with glaze, becoming glossy from it. A tingling from her mind makes her knees fizzle into noodley jelly. She slumped hard onto the counter.

She slid onto her rear, sitting on the hard tiled floor with a dumb grin.

The muscles in her face fell into stupid, drooly, candy-dumb bliss. "fuck...." She wondered, "Why is it so fucking good?!"

Her pussy was starting to drip with her juices. Her breathing was deep and fast. Her heart began to race, her chest rising with every breath. The world started to feel so strange. Her brain became disjointed, unable to really analyze what was going on as time itself became a meaningless figment.

It felt like ages before her lips reached the bottom of the stick. The high fructose and coloring started to seep into her body and her face. She felt full, her eyelids heavy, her insides relaxed and her thoughts full of happiness.

"You feel good, huh? Keep going." His voice had long since become a secondary thing to the pleasure in her mind. "You need more, don't you?"

"Mhm... ahmm... AHMmm." She said as she couldn't stop licking her lips.

She couldn't muster the effort to do so, even as she felt her legs slide forward, her body's weight dragging her over the stick against her tongue, giving her brain a surge of ecstasy. She was getting weaker and dumber. But she kept going, couldn't stop now.

"AAaaagh!" She whined quietly as she started rubbing her pussy. The thought of stopping was so foreign now.

"Keep sucking on that sucker. Such a pretty little sucker, such a stupid dumb ... you need it, don't you?" The woman nodded eagerly. Her tongue felt so good around the candied phallus, sliding down her throat. His sweet-talking only encouraged her as she greedily let it deeper. The hard candy rested on the soft flesh in her throat as she struggled to take it deeper still.

"Shlmmpphph..." her tongue eagerly agreed as it continued its descent.

It didn't matter, none of it really mattered.
The only thing that mattered right now was that she would keep sucking that hard, sweet, wonderful, lollipop.
Her body started to go crazy. Sweat ran across her back, down her shoulders, along the inside of her thighs. She began to thrust her hips forward in short, swift pulses as she sucked hard.

"Good girl. Keep sucking and drooling. Keep drooling all over it."

Karen couldn't think anymore. All that remained was the sweet sugary syrup that her brain had been converted into. Her mind bubbled happily. The sticky stuff ran down her neck and trickled out the sides of her mouth, running down her chin and smearing all over her shirt.

Even the faint sound of footsteps from outside could not stop her now. She continued to suck and slurp and moan and scream for joy.

"Moreee... more!" Karen's stupid, bimbofied whine barely permeates Alexander's ears, which are instead focused on her body, "Mmmmore..."

"Well then, hold tight..." He whispers to her, leaning back, and slipping a hand down his pants. He unbuttons them quickly as his already hard and throbbing cock slowly works out of his undergarments. His cock is thick and large and adorned with veins. "How about this treat?" He asked as he pulls back his foreskin, "Do you like it, Pet? Do you like the sight of the real thing?"

"MMmhmm... yes!"

p2

"Then taste it" His hand presses her head slowly onto his cock. She doesn't resist or fight at all and her mouth is already open wide and accepting the object.

"that's a good dumb bimbo slut." He pats her head gently as she gags softly, "now suck."

She doesn't need to be told twice. She greedily sucks his cock, and starts to massage and rub her pussy. Her body relaxes and flows into him, and he begins to slowly guide her back and forth along his swollen member.
"such a cute slut" He whispers as she moans and groans. The taste is new and exotic, even if the shape is a bit familiar. All it takes is a bit of sugary manipulation.
Her head wobbles in rhythm with his strokes, bobbing up and down along his stiff manhood. She continues to suck with enthusiasm even as she gags softly at times and drools excessively. Her eyes are squeezed shut tightly as tears run down her face. But it's her mouth that she is concentrating on. It's her mouth that is important, and she wants to keep it wide open to be able to swallow him whole. Her body wiggles a little as his thrusts get stronger. She tries to push her lips further down his rod.

"such a dirty " He whispers to her again, pushing her hair out of her face and looking down into her eyes, which are slightly vacant, empty and watery, yet she looks back at him, meeting his gaze. Her tongue moves along the length of his shaft, slowly working along his skin with a fervor, enjoying the way he pushes deep into her and how her throat rumbles slightly from the impact. She grasps his balls tightly and he holds onto her hair while her head bobs faster, taking more of him. Soon enough he grows unable to wait, the inevitable conclusion on the horizon.

p3

He pushes into her throat harder and faster. She gurgles in response and holds on for dear life as she takes the whole mass of him into her, feeling his seed being pumped into her gullet. His cum slides down her throat, filling her stomach. She swallows deeply, her orgasm intensifying. He gasps as his load builds within her. She continues to gulp and suck furiously at him as he pumps his hot milk into her. Her eyes begin to roll back in her head as the intensity of his spending overwhelms her. She can barely keep conscious. Finally, she collapses as her final pulse subsides, leaving her back against the counter used, panting and gasping for breath. His cock is still inside her mouth, but she has drained every drop of fluid from it. He goes flaccid, but is still in her mouth, while she adorns a dumb expression, completely broken.

Her brain was like that of a marshmallow.

FIN

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)