More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vinaren vinaren

What world would you choose?

Mars (MSN)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This branch is mainly for testing. Please don't expect too much.


"Wake up!"

You didn't open your eyes: "Five more minutes, please."

Suddenly you felt a hand grabbed your "private" region.

"If you want to sleep more, then should I put your 'little brother' into sleep too?"

You quickly got up: "Okay, okay. I'm leaving the bed."


Your name was John Carter. Before you could remember, your parents had gone missing. Early in your childhood, you came to live with your older cousin Nekane, whom you considered as your big sister.

You lived in a world of magic. More exactly, a planet of magic. According to history books, in 20XX humanity successfully landed on Mars and found an unexpected gift: magic. This discovery made a revolution in technologies. In a short time, the new colony quickly out-developed Earth.

As the old saying "power tends to corrupt", the outbreak of wars was inevitable. After decades of fighting and millions of lives lost, peace was restored. However, the survivors terrified of the war and decided to established a law called the International Code of Wizarding Secrecy. The law was laid down by the International Confederation of Wizards to safeguard the wizarding community from people without magic and hide its presence from Earth at large.

At the age of 11, you came to Springfield School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the most famous wizarding school. In there you befriended two girls: Anya Yurievna and Kim Kokorova. Together, three of you had many adventures and became fire-forged friends. The girl who just you to say goodbye to the pillow was Anya.

She said while handing you a towel: "I can't understand why you can't do something as simple as get up early."

"You know that I'm not a morning person."

"I have already given you an alarm clock."

"I need something more interesting. For example, Kim has offered to sleep with me and wake me up with her mouth..."

" You... you lied! Kim won't betray me like that!"

"Betray? Why do you say that? She just said she would give me a wake-up kiss. You know she likes to play the prince role."

Anya blushed. She changed the subject: "Do you remember what day is today?"

"Of course I do. Today is the day we take the last test."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)