More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by trn333 trn333

First, who are you?

Married seeking Bimbo

John, a middle aged, mediocre husband. His wife is boring and average, and he wants someone new and exciting. Her name is Mona. As she comes home from the grocery store, he zaps our unsuspecting subject with the bimbification setting selected.

Middle age sag perks up and plumps, causing sad looking C cups to swell past D's, E's, and into some heavy cowlike HHH breasts. The new swollen tits burst through the much smaller bra, snapping it clean off. Nipples bulge to the size of pencil erasers.

Once flabby, droopy buttocks round, plump, and perk, toning and expanding as hips broaden even more, showcasing the fertility caused by this particular setting. Her dumpy waist dips in drastically as thighs tone and thicken ridiculously.

Mona's previously plain face is now femininly beautiful, with ridiculously large, O shaped cushiony lips just made to wrap around a cock. Long, white blonde hair reaches her bodacious, peach shaped ass that has stretched her seams to the breaking point.

Throughout the entire transformative process Mona has been moaning in ecstasy, stroking her changing body as her hormones go into overdrive and she begins hyper ovulating. She needs cock, like, now! She spies her husband watching her. In distress, she approaches him, stripping off her remaining clothing and ripping his off as soon as she reached him. She is slightly discouraged to find his hard 6 inches half hard for her, but she soldiers on. She straddles him on the couch, sinking down on his unsatisfying penis. As soon as she gets all the way down he is preemptively ejaculating. As he allows his head to fall back and he begins to snore she crawls off in disgust. She needs strong, virile men to take care of her needs. First, shopping! Taking her husbands wallet, Mona hits the Mall.

She finds what she needs at Forever 21, a micro mini bodycon bandage dress in a vibrant, poisonous violet shade and 5 inch velvet stripper pumps to match. As her tits are monstrously huge she gets a little support to wear under the dress. Shes naturally smooth and tan everywhere, so all she needs is a mani pedi. Mona makes a stop by the Adult store to stock up on some supplies. While shes there a vendor gives her his business card and a lewd wink. Apparently he had connections in the business. Before heading to some clubs to advertise her wares and get serviced, she lubes up a small plug and inserts it into her ass. Now shes ready to begin!

Where to start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)