More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Arthor Thomarius Arthor Thomarius

What is the story that we will follow?

Married Mother of Three Gets Transformed Into A Genie!

Katrina Bancroft had what anyone would consider a perfect life, a woman of forty two that most people believed looked half her age, Katrina, called Kat by her friends and enemies alike, was a devoted wife and proud mother of three. Her husband, William Bancroft, was a successful investment banker who brought home more money than Kat was able to spend, even when they took weekly helicopter rides into The City. Kat's older daughter, Miranda, was studying musical theater at City University, dating a nice young man from one of the old money families that owned most of the real estate in The City. Kat's younger children, the twins Gina and Geoffrey were seniors at Thornworth Academy where they were top of their class with Gina winning first at the state swim meet while Geoff was captain of the crew team.

Katrina was enjoying a lovely late afternoon. She had just come home from her morning routine of yoga, massages, and smoothies with the girls. Carla, her live-in maid was cleaning upstairs. Katrina was pouring herself a glass of wine when it happened.

Katrina Bancroft had no idea that at that moment, someone she knew, or at least, someone who knew her, was about to unleash powerful cosmic forces. Forces which would give that someone access to the unfathomable power to reshape reality to their whim. Power that needed a human host through which to channel. A human host that someone had decided was to be Katrina Bancroft.

Katrina heard her kids coming through the garage door. She saw Gina and Geoff in their school uniforms smiling at her when the world became enveloped in smoke. Katrina felt like her body was being twisted into a tie-dye as someone poured warm liquids all over her. Her world was drowned in technicolor as she heard the sounds of laughter.

When Katrina came to, she felt different, lighter, the colors seemed sharper. She did not know where she was but before she could take in her surroundings, Katrina heard someone say "Oh My God. I can't believe it! I did not think it would ACTUALLY work. But here you are! Katrina fucking Bancroft is my genie. Fuck! I wish I had a picture of your face right now. That is right. If the outfit alone was not a giveaway, you are my genie."

Who is Katrina's new Master/Mistress?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)