More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by p00lboi p00lboi

Who's the lucky person coming across the invention?

Maron, a 48-year-old inventor

This is the story of Maron MacReed, a single mother with a son, 19-year-old Ashton. The life of a scientist working in bleeding-edge research and development has not left her much time for social interaction, fulfilling relationships, or even her son. Most days for Maron look similar. She wakes up, sees Ashton for a few minutes, goes to work, spends all day by herself, gets home late, sees Ashton for a few minutes, then goes to bed, exhausted after a long day at work.

She laments the fact that her most attractive years are behind her, because even now if she took some time off, which she’s earned at this point, there aren’t many men who’d want such an old woman, let alone one with a kid. But her latest invention should be able to help her. Originally, the idea was to use it for medicine. Rewrite faulty cells to replace diseased areas. But instead, it always changed the entire body to match the template, which meant countless more hours tinkering and tweaking. However, Maron figures out an application for this prototype version.

What will Maron do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)