More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kieran_lacky_69 Kieran_lacky_69

What's next?

Marnie (Pokemon) the hypnotized dark gym leader

(Characters are over 18 years old).

Spikemuth's hometown dark-type gym leader Marnie has been missing for a few days. No one knows where the girl who specializes in dark types is or know of any suspects who may be involved in her disappearance. No traces or clues as to her whereabouts could be found. It is as if she has disappeared into thin air. But that's not what happened at all, I know because I kidnapped her.

It all started when Marnie was seeing her phone rotom her for some world news (particularly between gym leader fights), until she received a strange message on her WhatsApp app. She was from an unknown number and she told Marnie to go to a specific location. Marnie, completely uninformed and her brother about her clearly suspicious message, went to the scene late one night, as the message prompted. Once she arrived, she met a boyfriend her own age that she had never met before.

"Hi, Marnie. I was beginning to worry you might not show up. No one knows you're here like I asked, right?"

Though she'd never seen this boy before, Marnie felt a strange urge to answer her question.

"Yeah boy. Who are you, wait I get it are you by any chance one of my fans?"

"You're right that I'm your fan,... but I'm mostly here to make you my , after all I'll be your master in seconds. Look here. And you'll be completely mine." What happened next is all confusing to Marnie. The last thing Marnie can remember is the boy saying, "You're going to love your new life, Marnie."

She woke up the next morning in a room she didn't recognize with the boy she met yesterday sleeping next to her. Now she remembers. The boy who sleeps next to her is her Master. "Master. Wake up. It's morning."

The boy wakes up quickly after hearing his 's voice. Marnie greets her Master again.

"Good morning, Master. How can your faithful and former trainer serve you today?"

Seeing the man smile back fills Marnie with excitement. Her Master's smile grows even bigger as she acknowledges her success. “Looks like last night wasn't a dream. This mind control ring I bought from that merchant is the real deal, I'm glad it wasn't a scam.” Marnie looks at her Master confused.

"What are you talking about, Master? I'm not hypnotized. You reminded me of my place last night. I'm the girl you saved my life from a fire caused by that fucking champion's Charizard, only I survived the fire , who has lost his memories, and who has sworn allegiance to you. And you are my Master. I'm so glad you chose me as your , Master, I have a feeling I will love to serve you as your for the rest of my life ."

The boy smiles and I think that the merchant's statement that the ring could change every memory was correct (it's pretty sure that the merchant told him that the ring belonged to the previous King of Galar, Issei). He admits that of all the girls he wanted to check out first, he wanted to start with the recent gym leader, with her nice figure and big boobs for him.

What's more, he now has Marnie's powerful pokemon, so he doesn't need them anymore.

Now that he thinks about it, he should now give his girl his gift to him.

"I'm very happy to hear that from you, Marnie. Wait here a moment. There's something I brought you that I want you to try." Marnie eagerly awaits the return of her Master. Once her Master returns, Marnie is happy to see what her Master is holding.

"Those stickers belonged to my dead fans, I think they are very suitable for me, Master, Oh,...there are pink pompoms too, I love them. Can I try them now?"

"Sure, Marnie. I want you to put them on now. While you do, I'll go to my room." Marnie happily obeys her Master's orders and begins to undress, while the Master goes on top of her into his bedroom. After 10 minutes, Marnie enters the room and gets her master's attention. The master turns around and gives a big smile.

"Do you like what you see, Master?" asked Marnie showing her body to her master, her big boobs covered only by a Team Yell sticker and her pussy were on display in front of him and in both hands she held the two pink pompoms. Marnie hopes her big tits and pussy will please her master.

The guy gives a thumbs up and says. "Of course. But now be a good and make those big boobs jiggle, after all I always liked to see your boobs jiggle in pokemon games when you were a gym leader."

Marnie smiling at her master's praise, she was confused about it on the Gym Leader part, but she quickly forgets about it to make her Master swing her boobs, she's turning Marnie on very much with still a smile on her lips.

(https://i.postimg.cc/hPTLCC9C/sample-8177a34c8ebe452a01d20dfa69ec712d.jpg)

After bouncing up and down for a few minutes and wiggling her pom-poms, Marnie notices a bulge growing in her Master's pants. As she continues to dance, Marnie says, "Master. Is your cock getting hard?"

Marnie watches as her master unzips his pants and reveals his big hard cock. Marnie stops jumping, throws away the pink pompoms and, almost as if she were acting on instinct, Marnie kneels. Marnie can feel her pussy getting wet as she stares at her master's cock.

"Hey, Marnie. Since you're my , you'll do anything I ask you to, right?" Marnie just nods her head. "So yes, a good and give me a blowjob with the help of those magnificent boobs" I order the master in an amused voice.

He smiles, as Marnie unquestioningly wraps her soft warm pillows around his thick hard shaft, she knows she was right to get the dark type gym leader first. Her cock is so big that Marnie could still see parts of it. The head of her cock is popping against her lips as she moves her breasts to feed her master's rock hard cock.

Marnie is putting all of herself into satisfying her master. "Do you like my blowjob master?". she asked curiously.

"Yes, I'm enjoying it, I see you can handle my fifteen inch cock." The boy smiled.

Marnie went faster. she the more she moved her breasts up and down, and her pussy was now as wet as ever.

The boy had approached the end of her. He gripped her dark hair as her cum exploded in her mouth, forcing her to drink every single drop of her her master shot into her wet jaw

After a while Marnie caught her breath and stood up.

She then she asked with a smile, with cum on her mouth. "He wants me to do something else my master."

He smiles and grabs one of Marnie's boobs and squeezes it lightly, with her cock getting hard again. "It was very nice Marnie, but now I want you to lay down on the bed, spread your legs, so I can fuck your beautiful pussy."

Marnie seeing no problem and very excited, she lay down on the bed and spread her legs. Showing her master her beautiful pussy ready to be penetrated.

"Please master, enjoy my pussy, after all I'm your ."

Marnie never found out she was missing. Besides, the police had assumed her dead and she had given up looking for her. Marnie now lived only to do the master's every bidding and serving her cock, and she always did it with a smile on her face.

After all, she will always be indebted to the man who saved her and whom she swore allegiance to him.

*

{Note: Hope you enjoyed it, not sure if I should continue this. I'll think about it. This image was created by borushichi of the site HypnoHup}.

End?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)