More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Quazar Quazar

Who do we follow?

Marlie a 22 year old who needed quick cash

Marlie sat at her dimly lit table as she looks over her budget. No matter what way she looked at it she didn’t have enough money for all her bills she needed some quick money fast. Her apartment was empty and aside from a few knickknacks she got at the flea market she didn’t have anything to sell. Well not quite having just moved out of parents house she still had boxes of old clothes she hasn’t worn in years. Rummaging through them she realized she had quite a lot of clothes. “I’m sure someone out there would appreciate some lightly used clothes.”

Marlie set up an eBay and tested the waters by putting up a clothing items for sale. A day passed and no buyers just a few people looking, another day passed and still nothing, but on the third day she saw all her items were gone sold. Marlie quickly got to work putting more and more items up for sale. One by one they were being sold but it wasn’t enough. She needed more money. Looking at items other people were selling she noticed that underwear was being sold for higher prices. It grossed Marlie out to sell her underwear, “Was extra money really worth her dignity?”, she asked herself but then she saw a pair of panties being sold for a hundred dollars she threw dignity out the window and started putting her own up for sale.

The week continued as more and more items were sold Marlie was raking in dough and probably had enough for the next two months of bills if she’s efficient. There was one problem however as Marlie continued to sell her clothes she realized that she put everything up for sale and she meant everything. By the end she was down to one article of each type of clothing a shirt, a pair of jeans, and a polka dotted bra and panty set. Marlie realized her mistake and went to take her last items off the market but something in her hesitated. For days in the back of Marlie’s mind she had felt a weird feeling of relief not from having money to pay her bills, but from being rid of her clothes. Marlie was confused, ‘clothes are good, they’re pretty’, that was what she told herself. But it also felt like a lie. Marlie’s computer popped up with a prompt that read, ‘Remove Items from Market’

Does Marlie remove the items

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)