More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Largetalons69 Largetalons69

Who Does Lauren Interview Days Later??

Marlene Brown

The sun had crept behind the western side of the building leaving Lauren with the horizon of a purple and blue hue and the feeling of restlessness from being at the end of a 9-5 shift. However, she was in need of a new secretary and had to conduct interviews. Before her sat a dark skinned beauty with an aged face and features that matched. She had long, curly brown hair that parted at the center, forming an umbrella around her smooth head. Even though she was one of the oldest applicants, at 42, she had the look of a 30 year old. The makeup on her face was limited but placed at the right points, slanted lines at the edges of her eyes and pink lipstick with a thin black outline. She was a natural beauty.

Her name was Marlene Brown and she'd been a resident of Mable for nearly two decades. In her application she currently worked as a teacher for Mable's High School. That already brought up some red flags for Lauren, but she would dig into that later. She had experience as a secretary before that lasted 7 years, and had complete references for each position.

She certainly had the experience for the position, but there had to be something in the midst that didn't pan out.

"Mrs. Brown, what can you tell me about yourself?" Lauren asked as she began the interview.

Marlene didn't shift in her spot, nor clear her voice like she heard many others do at the beginning, there was no changing to her face either. She had studied her answers and felt confident in every one.

"Ms. Phillips, I am currently an employed teacher at the Mable Town High School, where I've been working for 3 years now. At home I have two girls and two boys, two of which are already in high school. Before my work in education, I was a secretary for two different companies. Gilchrist Designs and Red Temperament, Inc." She said, with a proud smile that pursed her thick lips.

"Why leave the school? Aren't you staying for your kids?"

"Well, that's the thing. My kids don't quite feel comfortable with me being in their lives 24/7. While it disappoints me, I can't help but understand--I know I would've felt the same way if my parents taught at my school. Regardless, I ultimately wanted a change of scenery, get a taste of younger life; now, it's time to go back to what I do best. Working under someone else who might be able to teach me a thing or two."

"What about the other two positions you mentioned... Gilchrist Designs and Red Temperament?"

By now, Lauren's daughter entered with a platter of two cups and a pitcher of tea. Her heels clacked against the marble tiles as she approached the two. She set it down at the edge of the table and poured two glasses, the color of the tea was a rich orange-brown color that suggested a hint of a homemade quality.

"Thank you, Kelly." Lauren said.

Kelly was at the age of 24 with red hair that matched her mother's and a similar body and build, minus the massive breasts and thick cock tucked underneath. Even so, she swung her hips back and forth which got the attention of the applicant, which also got the attention of Lauren.

"Do you have daughters of your own Ms. Brown?"

"Oh no, my husband and I were only able to have boys when we were younger. We stopped at two after 25 and the relationship never really grew after that. He wanted a large family, and I just didn't know if I could give him that. My boys grew up to become worthless and uninspired, there only contribution being watching Porn on their time alone at the house. If I were really honest, I wanted girls. At least they would've been perceived as attractive and useful."

"Well if they had any trace of beauty coming from yourself, they would surely be a model."

Marlene blushed. "Thank you. I'd like to think so too."

"Well, let's go ahead and take a sip of that tea, before it get too cool. I never minded ice cold tea, but drinking it fresh off the stove just means a whole lot more."

I couldn't agree more. My husband used to make some of the best lemon tea in the city. You can mark my words on that."

Lauren crossed her table and sat in the twin chair parallel to the one Marlene sat in, she crossed her legs and leaned back as the two clanged their glasses. "To a wonderful day in Mable."

It would be wonderful indeed, especially when the in Marlene's drink kicked in. All Lauren needed to do was wait.

How Does her Plan Unfold?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)