More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zozzon Zozzon

Who do we follow?

Mark Jones - Human Male Survivalist

The sound of breaking glass was enough to wake up Mark from his sleep. He quickly peeked out from under the desk he was taking shelter in, for fear that they had found him.

Mark Jones was like any other male: young, single, and had a good thing going with his high school girlfriend. That was, until they showed up. The Futanari. These giant women with dicks that could put any man to shame just show up from out of nowhere. And what happens? They fuck up they world! It was bad enough that they invaded, but what was worse was when they took every woman on Earth and turned them into Futas. Even his girlfriend, though she became hotter than before, was now a sex crazed brute who couldn't even remember who she was before.

Then came the resistance. The last chance to "fight back" and save humanity. But all that was a farce. For the Futas, they craved battle as it made them want to fuck anything. For them, sex was their weapon of choice, and it wasn't pretty. Even Mark had PTSD from seeing comrades getting impaled on a five-foot schlong or being spit-roasted while wanting . And he could still remember the sound of one Futa he was hiding from get so pent up that she rammed her cock into a Honda through the grill. The sound of crunching metal against wet flesh was both terrifying, and a turn on for Mark that he had no idea what he was thinking.

Since then, he'd been running and hiding, especially since his last squad was captured, and/or enslaved. If there was one good point about the Futanari, they preferred not to kill anyone, even males.

Looking around the abandoned office complex he called his home, temporarily, Mark noticed a piece of debris had fallen and broke a window that was part of the collapsed side of the building. The city Mark was in ruin at this point as a battle took place there. He could smell the gunpowder and the jizz everywhere.

Feeling like he was safe for now, Mark crawled back under the desk, hoping to get some shuteye before a SPERM Bot, one of the Futanari's patrolling robots, made their way to where he was. But he really couldn't sleep, not with the potential threat of being captured hanged in the balance. Still, maybe if he surrendered then the Futas would be lenient? It was possible, but no one really knew.

Suddenly, Mark heard another noise. Not breaking glass, but something else. Hoping it was just the wind, Mark peeked out once again to see...

What did Mark see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)