More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by beefboy9000 beefboy9000

What did Mark see?

An Unlucky Female Survivor...

Looking beyond the wall Mark could see two of the Alien vixen's having their way with a plump older woman. The two futa aliens were six feet tall, and their toned back muscles strained at the weight of the two proud beachball sized tits that thrust out before them, slapping and sloshing with each step. The older woman's pussy surged out behind her, practically bulging and oozing out from between her two legs and ample ass. The sopping wet lips squished invitingly with every leg movement her exposed panties.

Suddenly, the woman felt a weight on her back, hands grasped her wide hips, and a large cock press firmly against her pussy. She was unbelievably wet, and without much effort at all, the cock slid deep into her snatch. She could feel cum coursing into her love canal right away. The large chested brunette alien futa had mounted her, and was riding her hard.

Drunk with pure lust, the woman could feel her fat tits swelling with milk. Her DD breasts hanging below her, begging to be squeezed, licked and sucked as they continued to get bigger and heavier...

The woman faced the other futa alien, lowering her breasts, aiming directly at her and placing her hard nipples against her. She reached behind herself with one hand to finger her pussy as the other hand held her cock in place, squeezing it gently and feeling the warm cum. The whole process must have taken 10 seconds, and the woman was knocked off her feet with a blast of mutagenic alien semen deep inside, bringing her closer to her fate...

What happens to her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)