More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by latexvvitch latexvvitch

Who are you?

Mark (guy)

A nice young man from the east coast with a pretty nice body, though you don’t like to brag. You wanted to get out from under your family’s thumb, and wanted to live the high life in a nice party city. You read a few forum posts, and Paradise City sounded too good to be true. While you never investigated your kinky side, you have to admit, some of it sounds hot, and you like the idea of wearing almost no clothing(save for some short running shorts, gotta leave something to the imagination) strutting this nice body down the street, for all the hot lingerie-clad girls to see. At least, this is the image you’ve built in your head. You’re not as sexually experienced as you pretend to be, and you’re hoping this city can open you up to new ideas. No matter how big your ego is, no one can deny your well-defined sculpted arms and chest, sharp jawline, and toned thighs make you one enticing package, a boy worth taking home for some “learning”.

After trying, and failing, to hit on the customs agent with the perfect boobs wrapped in a latex customs officer uniform, you step out of the port and into a nice sunny day in downtown Paradise City. You don’t exactly have a home or apartment per se, you were hoping to crash on your step-sisters couch if you didn’t end up staying the night at someone else’s. With no real agenda, this day could go anywhere...

Where to first??

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)