More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AbuHajaar AbuHajaar

What is your name, age, and occupation?

Marissa, a 23 year old bachelorette, gets an accidental creampie.

You had such a wonderful time the last three dates. He was charming, smart and very playful. He was exactly the kind of man you were looking for; a keeper, husband material and all that you muse to yourself. You pull into the parking lot of a movie theater you hadn't been to before which was halfway between his place and yours. It was small and rundown looking, quite the step away from the premium big-city theaters you were used to.

You give the vanity mirror a tug and busily touch up your makeup, a fresh coat of gloss and a few strands of hair are pushed back into place. Suddenly your stomach clenches and you shiver in giddiness as you double over, smiling at yourself in the mirror as your legs bounce a bit. Nerves, butterflies, maybe something else. Your legs squeeze together feeling bare. The last date or two you could hardly contain yourself around him, he knew how to push your buttons and he had a case of roaming hands that you loved. You can't help but squeeze your legs again in your short skirt and crotch-less panties. That's right, crotch-less panties. You were going all the way and leaving no room for doubt, you hadn't had a date in over a year, and hadn't had sex in over two. You grimace a bit when you realize your last boyfriend had given you these panties almost 3 years ago. Ages.

But college will do that to you, and now it was time to get back in the game. You push the car door open and stride into the theater lobby.

It's not packed but it's decently busy, you had agreed to do a matinee a week ago after kissing him goodbye. He had his eyes set on some superhero movie. Not your cup of tee, but you didn't come here for the movie. He isn't in the lobby so you go ahead and get him and yourself a small bag of popcorn and drinks. Having that done, you sit down near the window waiting for his old pickup truck- horny and eager.

A few minutes go buy and you consider sending him a text but don't want to seem too eager. Fifteen minutes later you begin to wonder if he's already here or something so you decide to give him a call.

'Number is disconnected' a robotic voice peeps. Weird. You call him again and get the same thing

Five more tries and you're pacing back and forth outside in the summer heat trying to reach him. Nothing, not even a voice mail. An hour later after walking down the whole parking lot to look for his truck, you have to admit that he stood you up. You didn't even know where he lived, was he just playing with you? Trying to get into your pants? Maybe you had looked too easy, maybe this is all just one misunderstanding- you don't know. A painful knot was growing in your stomach- the opposite of butterflies and you feel like you're about to cry, but stop yourself. You're not going to cry for a guy you had three dates with, there are plenty of fish out there for someone as hot as you.

"He's not going to ruin my day." You turn and head back into the lobby, shoeing away a clerk trying to clean up your expensive snacks. Grabbing it all, because you're going to need every bit to get through this day.

"One for the romance." The ticket-man obliges. The poster had an incredibly hot blonde tangled up in the arms of an equally appealing hunk of a man. You stride up to the ticketmaster and ask him if it's okay to go in even though it's halfway through showing. You flash him a bright smile contrary to how you're feeling and he directs you to the correct theater. As you walk down to the movie, despite all the heartache you cant shake how horny you are as warm air runs over your exposed pussy. The guy on the poster was so hot, you close your eyes briefly and imagine him above you in an embrace. Your pussy is slick as you enter the theater, you were supposed to be smooching your boyfriend right now, but unfortunately that was on hold once again.

It's dark. Very dark. There were no lights running down the aisles like your movie theater. Loud moans fill the room as a blonde with sweat-slicked hair rides the- ohmigod- those abs on him are amazing in motion. You stare transfixed at the scene as you bumble down the dark aisle, made harder by the fact that the scene was so dark it lit up basically nothing. Mostly it's empty, all you can see are a few silhouettes peppered here and there. You almost spill your popcorn when you hit some unexpected step leading up to the back. They must turn the lights on only when the movies start or end. How oldschool, or cheap. You can't decide.

You make it to the sweet spot right in the middle of the theater, and as a bonus no one is even in the prime seats. You head right to the middle to plop yourself down for some glorious romance binge-watching.

As you sit down, you can't help but let out a loud yelp as something slimy and hard thrusts once and fully into your vagina.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)