More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GreedDemon GreedDemon

Who are you and what kind of world are you in?

Marinette (Miraculous Ladybug) Most of population are female dom/sub

Marinette woke up to the sound of moaning coming from the living room downstairs mama must be playing with one of her subs. For some reason that sound normal and at the same time like it shouldn't oh well no time to dwell on that feeling time to get ready for the day. Marinette thought to go simple today a black and red corset that shows off her bare double d breast, black thigh high fishnet stockings, red thong, and red heels. She finished her look with her signature pigtails and her miraculous a pair of magical ladybug nipple rings that allows her to transform into her sluty superheroine side ladybug.

Her miraculous also gave her a sexy toy to play with a ancient godlike being of creation and submission named tikki. She is 6 foot tall red with black pokadots humanoid creature with breast the size of basket balls and a desire to be used like a mere object. Tikki grants her wielder the power to transform into a superhero, create anything the user may need, repair damages, and best for Marinette becomes the exclusive sub for her wielder. She right now is bound by ladybug theme ropes tighted to leave her unable to move and exposing every thing to the world , a ballgag, and blindfold.

Marinette undid the ballgag and blindfold and offered Tikki her favorite treat cookies and her mistress's pussy. As Tikki was finishing her meal Marinette told her to her to get ready for Marinette has to get to school. After making her mistress cum in her mouth Tikki used her powers and turned her self into a dildo that Marinette stuck right into her pussy then headed out her room to enjoy the rest of the day.

What happens to Marinette after her morning routines

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)