More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VictoryBuster VictoryBuster

Who are you and what brings you here?

Marina Lopez: Shy & Gentle Shortstack

The five-foot-tall girl stood on her tiptoes in an attempt to better meet the perky receptionist at eye-level. "Um... excuse me..."

"Oh!" The receptionist jumped at the small voice, turning away from her computer to look at the girl on the other wise. "Sorry, didn't notice you walk up."

Yeah, Marina did that a lot... Sneaking up on people without meaning to, that is. Guess she just had a really low presence... Not that she did much to help that. With her thick hoodies to hide her chubby curves, her long and messy raven locks hanging in her bespectacled face, and the stockings and skirt complete her look, she really didn't stand out. Even her slouching did little to hide her absolutely massive breasts under three layers of hoodie, camisole, and custom industrial bra.

"M-Marina Lopez..." she said. The receptionist leaned forward to here her soft voice.

"Marina Lopez? Let's see..." The receptionist scrolled through the files on her computer. "Oh, you made a reservation, but you didn't fill out the paperwork. Oh, don't look so nervous, dear! I can help you fill it out. What kind of package did you want? We offer several different kinds for both pets and masters and I can help you find exactly what you want, sweetheart."

What package did you want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)