More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JDKomaeda JDKomaeda

Who's the (un)lucky lady to get naked?

Marie Rose

The shortest of the cast as well as the least busty one. She's an energetic young Swedish woman who is also the servant of DOATEC CEO Helena Douglas. She mostly dresses in typical maid outfits as well as gothic lolita fashion, though her swimsuits end up being more or less like the rest of the girls' bikinis. She doesn't really act her age, but she definitely acts about how old she looks, being very childish and prone to being a sore loser. Much like Honoka her popularity skyrocketed after her debut though for kinda the opposite reason, considering her lack of bust and maturity. In XVV she goes to the islands with her servant and friend, Helena, like she did before. Though this time she wants to try to prove to her she is an actual adult and meets with the owner to try to win top prize on the island. She initially wanted to go in alone though, but as a compromise, no one's allowed to treat her like a child, which according to the wiki, she isn't, but you'd be forgiven for thinking otherwise.

How does she lose her clothes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)