More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dark_writer dark_writer

Who should I try this on first?

Maria

Go hard or go home, right?

This better work because even with the 50% discount coupon, this shit is still over 70 grand. I am going to be scammed.

Thank you for your purchase!

Maria Jones

Has been added to your list!
Remaining balance: $ 71 183

And it even rounds the decimals in its favor! Come on! Hasn't this app ever heard of decimals?

Well, it is done.

Now, how does this work?

PING!

A notification came instantly.

You just bought a new !
Go over your perks list to choose your new perk!

Oh, right. This app has perks. I'll check that out as soon as I finish checking my supposedly new .

I navigated to the list section and there she was. I tapped on her name and some information appeared in front on me.

Maria Jones
Age: 38
Status: Married
Children: 1
Monthly income: $ 4 800
Body count: 35
Body type: Athletic
Kinks: Locked

That's a shitty income.

Well, more like... average. I mean, it was obvious the man was the provider.

There is a text input box right below the information. I remember the app mentioning that I could send commands through the app.

"Come to my house and ask for me."

That should do it.

Now, it may take a little bit for her to come here, so... what was all that about perks?


Perk Selection:

  1. MILF hunter
    Women over 30 years old with kids that you interact with start falling in love with you steadily until the moment you buy them.
  2. Novice hunter
    Virgin women younger than you and over 18 that you interact with start falling in love with you steadily until the moment you buy them.

This is certainly interesting.

I'll have to give it some thought., but for now...

I heard the front door being knocked.

If this app is the real deal, that sound means it's time for some fun with an authentic MILF latina.


The chapters outside of the main storyline will be shorter since I don't have the time to write full length chapters everywhere. This can change depending on how my Patreon goes, but for now, this is all I have to say.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)