More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Who will be our contestant?

Maria Rincon (19 years old)

"Today's contestant is Maria Rincon. This Latina girl who just moved over hopes to get enough money to make a living while she attends college", Danny D introduces the newest contestant.

A girl with frizzy brown hair, golden skin and fairly large breasts comes in. She looks younger than the age she said she was. She was wearing a white tank top and some torn jeans.

"Are you sure you are 19 years old?", Danny D asks her, worried she is underage.

"Yes, I was just a late bloomer- I showed my ID coming in", she responds, easening his worries.

"So your plan is to use the money from the show to finance yourself while you study?", Danndy D asks, eager to begin.

"Yes, I'm majoring on medicine", she replies while looking over the audience.

Several of the men are oogling her, but it dosn't annoy her. She instead puffs out her chest to give them a good view of her breasts. Being a late bloomer, she was taunted at school for not having breasts, and now she enjoyed showing them off to anyone who saw her.

"Aren't you worried you may fail the challenge?", asks Danny D, quickly going through the standard questions.

"No, I'm quite athletic and smart", she responds confidently. Those who were confident always fell the hardest, thought Danny with a smirk.

"Alright, let's begin. Your challenge will be....", he starts the game.

What challenge will Maria do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)