More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gm_dude gm_dude

Who's the victim?

Maria Floarea, fake psychic, a suspicious case.

Maria Floarea sighed heavily as she looked at the ornamental clock on the wall of her small shop, its twisted hands sliding around to the five o'clock position.

"Oh god, finally." She complained, sliding her hand under her long think Români locks and rubbing the back of her neck. She had barley turned thirty, but a long day still gives a girl a need to stretch out the kinks.

It had been a quiet day with not much business, when she had moved to this city to open her one person enterprise, she had not expected much. The market for crystals, wind chimes and Tarot cards didn't seem too lively, most people these days not having much of a spiritual streak. She moved over to the door and flipped the closed sign over, briefly peering out to grimace at the gathering black clouds in the darkening sky. She turned the the key in the lock, part of her usual routine to keep out people as she emptied the float money of the day into her safe. The sign was a cartoon witch riding a broom with the words 'Closed' and 'Open' extending along it's length, it was clearly meant to be for a more kid friendly Halloween aesthetic, not the more serious tone of her mysticism she tried to give off. It always made her roll her eyes every time she looked at the thing, reminding her of what a joke her life had turned out to be.

Most people were sceptical these days, even herself she had to admit. Every day she wondered how much longer she could keep up the charade, but low and behold there is a sucker born every minute. The store was not a big earner, it was more of a front, her main source of income were the readings. Every now and then some poor sap with an inability to let go would come to her to 'commune' with the dead or some other bullshit. She nodded along and gave a good show with a one on one session using the table out the back, the one with that stupid huge crystal ball sitting in the middle of it. The whole act was a cliché she admitted to herself as she stowed away the float money and got out her phone from a hidden space under the counter. People paid her money to do her gypsy thing and tell them what they wanted to hear, it was a living. Not an honest one but it paid the bills.

Her Grandmama would roll in her grave if she knew this scam was going on. 'You are very special child' She would say to Maria when she was young. 'Great sight exists within you and you don't even see it! Ironic!' The shrivelled old prune of a lady wrapped in a blanket would croak out.

"What a batty old loon" Maria said shaking her head remembering the more excentric moments of her late forebear. The only special thing she inherited from her blood line was her ability to pull a decent con she would often tell herself. Her store and life was certainly one or two steps above the old Three Card Monte her many cousins still sting tourists with on the streets.

She scrolled up on her phone to check her e-mail, reading the details of the latest one very carefully. One Rebecca Aken had contacted her, although the subject was the same as it always was, she needed some guidance and help with a lost close one, there were some rather glaring red flags however. First off, the e-mail had be sent from Rebecca's place of work by the looks of it, the Laboratory of Quantum Psionics. The LQP? Whatever the hell that is, it certainly didn't sound like the place her usual clientele hung around. The other thing that was impossible to miss was that Rebecca was very formal and introduced her self with her full title; Professor Rebecca Aken.

Maria was a fake but not stupid. She knew that people in the sciences just love to expose people like her and in the world of Youtube and tikitok word travels fast. She wouldn't be the first or last fake psychic to suffer career cancellation. She was going to decline the obvious trap but two things sang out to her. The first one is that Maria tried to blow her off by quoting triple her usual rate just to make her go away, when Rebecca agreed without hesitation or haggling she couldn't turn down that kind of cash. Rebecca also came across as earnest and almost . The basic sign of an easy mark, she almost felt sorry for the woman, maybe a little. Maybe. Almost.

So Maria had agreed to set up a reading tonight in the back like she always did. She wasn't about to go in blind however, not with this many warning signs of a set up. She started what is known in her trade as a 'hot read', trying to find details about her mark before she even meets her client. A quick Google search on Rebecca and the LQP gave her the result she was looking for. A news report about the laboratory and an incident that had happened there, some one had died.

"Bingo" Maria said as her eyes drank in the critical information.

Some sort or equipment malfunction had led to an explosion catching one of the technicians in the blast. Vaporising the poor guy, no body found.

"Jesus..." Maria muttered, she was used to hearing about how people had met their untimely ends, usually nothing more violent than a car crash. Vaporisation was a new one. Her eyes scanned the article as she scrolled, then a picture rose into view. A blonde woman in a lab coat and glasses posing proudly with one arm shaking the hand of a man next to her, also in a lab coat in front of some machinery. The caption read; 'Professor R. Aken and the late Alex Carter'.

This is just what she was looking for. A picture she could work with, she studied every detail about the man. He looked young, unkempt, a goofy childish grin on his face as he posed with Rebecca. He wore casual wear under his lab coat and a obvious red Spider-man T-shirt underneath.

"Marvel fanboy huh..." Maria grinned as she built up her mental image of the late man's life and personality, all very useful ammunition.

A loud bang on the glass door to the shop snapped her head up, a woman was peering in with her hands above her head trying to keep dry, it had clearly started to rain. Maria looked up at the clock, she was early.

"Shit" Maria spat as she threw her phone out of sight, modern technology is not a good look for the mystically inclined. She couldn't leave the woman standing out there even if she was early, it looked like it was really starting to come down. She hurried over with her long skirt swishing along the floor. She reached her hand out and unlocked the door, she hesitated for an instant before opening, her mind making a snap decision.

"Accent or no accent... hmmm no accent." She whispered to herself, opting to not be too cheesy for the scientist before unlocking the door and swinging it open, ushering the lady inside. She quickly saw that the woman was not alone. A younger girl, also blonde and in much more casual attire followed on behind the first lady. Maria held the door open for a few more seconds than was needed as the two women rushed in, an action that looked odd but no one, not even Maria, noticed.

"Come in, come in, you don't want to catch your out there" Maria winced at her double entendre, was not a joking matter to the recently bereaved. If they took offence the other women did not show it. As they brushed down their coats, Maria got a good look at them. The older one, who Maria recognised instantly as Professor Aken, was quite beautiful in person, her sharp features propped up her glasses. Unlike her smiling photograph from the news article, Maria could see she had a much more sober expression, dark rings circled her eyes as she looked like she hand not gotten much sleep over the past few weeks. The younger girl looked a little more chipper than her older companion but also had a tired sleepless look to her. Her facial features also had a close resemblance to Rebecca. Maria didn't need to be a real psychic to see they were related.

"Just hang your coats up there...." Maria pointed to the coat rack by the door.

"Thank you" Rebecca replied taking her rain coat off. "This is my sister by the way, Alice. She insisted she come along. I hope you don't mind."

"Oh not at all!" Maria chimed. "Pleased to meet you Alice, If you would like to follow me...." Maria motioned for the two to follow her to the back room where the table was set up and waiting for them. Originally Maria was expecting just the one person so she made a brief stop to gather some more chairs.

"I'll just set these chairs out for the three of you..." Maria said as she started to place a couple of the wooden seats down at the table.

"It's just the two of us, we aren't expecting anyone else..." A confused Rebecca told Maria.

"Oh? I could have sworn there was..." Maria's brow furrowed as she looked at the two extra chairs she set out, pointing to them in turn with her finger. "No matter," She shrugged "If you would like to take a seat and we can begin."

All three woman took their seats, the two blondes on one side facing the darker haired Maria on the other.

"So... What can I help you with. Your e-mail didn't give many details." Maria started.

"Well no it didn't." Rebecca Started. "Honestly I was very sceptical about the whole thing, it was only on the insistence of Alice that I made that appointment."

Maria knew it. Sceptics were easy to spot coming, she didn't panic however. All she needed to do was make a few obtuse guesses, get called out on them, then give the catch all line about 'Blocking the energy' and she can whisk them out the door, money in her pocket and she can call it a night.

"I... See" Maria said slowly, faking offence.

"Becca please!" The younger girl snapped. "My sister doesn't believe but I do! I've been here before! We need your help!"

Maria leaned back and regarded the girl, she had a good memory, her profession demanded it. She did recognise her, she even bought a few of her crystals when she came in with that guy that smelt of recreational hemp.

"I will see what I can do but the energy must flow freely and can be blocked by negative emotion." Maria told them, preparing her get out clause.

"Well... I guess talking about it could help...." Rebecca sighed with a long outdraw of breath. "Where to begin..."

"Usually we should start with a few things about yourself" Maria told Rebecca, starting the next part of her craft. By taking cues from body language and seemingly irrelevant details, Maria could give a 'cold read' of a person. When combined with the research she did before hand she could give a good impression of a genuine psychic, she just hoped Rebecca didn't also know this trick.

"Well, as you know my name is Professor Rebecca Aken, I am... Was project head at The Laboratory of Quantum Psionics, we studied the effects of quantum manipulation on the brain and it's impulses..."

Most of that was gibberish to Maria but she didn't need to understand the complicated parts, only the use of past tense.

"What happened?" Maria asked leaning in.

"Nearly a month ago the project was halted indefinitely, there was an accident. My college, he... died in an explosion. They never found the body. " Rebecca paused, closing her eyes. "We lost funding, apparently even military contractors have issues with attrition rates in RnD lab work."

"You worked for the military? Was your college a service man?" Maria fished for more info.

"No he wasn't and it was classified.... but I guess that doesn't matter now, nothing came of it." Rebecca continued. "We were working on ways for objects to resonate at a frequency which nullifies human conscious perception. We could barley get rats to ignore cheese. The Army wanted tanks to disappear, TANKS! Not to mention the energy it would take to work on a larger brained animal like a human would be to much for our equipment to handle. It was too much, I think Alex was trying to push the limits when the accident happened."

Rebecca was ranting at this point but Maria was gleaming nuggets of information here and there to store away for use later, she already got a name, if she hadn't already discovered the deceased's name that would have been great. She had to admit she didn't care about Rebecca's work, it wasn't important, she needed details on her corpse.

"Were you close with this Alex?" She asked.

"What?" Rebecca scoffed. "No, not really. He was a smart boy, fresh out of collage, a brilliant mind but I found some of his off color remarks a little bit close to sexual harassment..." She paused. "...But I don't want to speak ill of the dead, he will be missed..." There was a long pregnant pause as Rebecca looked over to her sister. "...I think..."

"That sounds ominous..." Maria joked, trying to lighten the mood a little bit, not helped by the very distant rumble of thunder outside.

"After the incident, we all were given time off to get over his but it's been difficult..." Rebecca started.

"I understand. It can be hard to come to terms with loosing someone you know..." Comforted Maria as she reached across the table, putting her hand on the other woman's.

"No!" Rebecca snapped pulling her hand away, denying contact. "It's not like that at all. You... don't understand. Oh god how do I even explain? After the incident... strange things have been happening. Things getting miss placed when I was sure I put them in a different spot, some times I don't feel alone when I am. I can't sleep properly any more."

Maria had heard things like this before from her less sceptical customers, the woman was talking about ghosts, a common taking point for her, for Rebecca however it was clearly causing some sort of mental conflict. Maria wasn't about to set up the spirts talk just yet, maybe Rebecca was performing some sort of elaborate act to catch her out.

"Its true." Alice finally came into the conversation. "Rebecca doesn't believe in ghosts but I do and there is something haunting her."

"Alice please!" Rebecca scolded her sister. "There must be a rational explanation."

"No, think about it!" Alice argued with her sister before turning to Maria with enthusiasm. "I live with my sister and I can tell you there is some fucked up stuff happening in that house!"

Maria tried to stifle a laugh. The girl was a full on believer, she would have been an easy sale for any of the junk in this shop. She looked over at an empty space on the shelf which did house a plastic healing crystal she sold to the girl a few weeks before. She WAS an easy sale Maria corrected herself mentally.

"What do you mean?" Maria asked, the course of the conversation had taken a turn and she was still trying to get a bead on the two women in front of her.

"I am pretty sensitive to these things..." Alice started. "I can sense a presence sometimes, most of the time actually. It...it touches me..."

"Stop this now!" Rebecca shouted. "I am sorry Miss Floarea, my sister has an active imagination."

"It's true, you feel it too. It's why we can't sleep at night. The touching, the squeezing and groping, you can't feel it at the time, but it wakes us up, makes us think we imagined it." Alice pleaded "Come on be honest! It's why we are here!"

Maria turned to Rebecca expecting a rebuttable but the Professor was beet red and turned away.

"Miss Aken?" Maria asked for confirmation.

There was a long pause, the only sound was the torrential beating of rain on the window.

"I-it's... true." Rebecca finally admitted in a defeated tone. "Oh god... Sometimes....sometimes... I find myself without clothes. I know I had some on, then later I just find I'm mostly naked. It happens at home for the majority of the time but there has been a few incidents at work where I am needed to help on site at the laboratory and I find myself, again, exposed. And... the orgasms! The damned Orgasms!"

"Orgasms?" Maria raised an eyebrow.

"Without warning or signs, I've started to orgasm. I would have thought I was ill but Alice has been getting them too. More intensely as well and... there is one other thing..." Rebecca said, her eyes never once meeting Maria's, intent on studying her own hands.

"What's that?" Maria was professional, keeping the urge to laugh in their faces completely hidden.

"Alice has described visions... images and impressions of Alex... they are... accurate." Rebecca's brow creased in worry.

"Well, that is normal for people to miss the ones they care for." Maria reminded her.

Rebecca's eyes finally found Maria's, the serious gaze drilled right into her.

"She's never met him." The scientist declared.

Something about the delivery and tone made Maria's blood run cold, certainly not helped by a well timed, much closer rumble of thunder. A moment of silence gripped the room as they all let the statement hang. Maria had to mentally slap herself, how could she fall for this, getting descriptions of dead people she's never met is literarily her job, and here these amateurs were fooling her with the whole charade. She had to play it cool thou, if they wanted to play spooky ghost stories, she can play along too, for the cash she is getting, she would be happy too, easy money. She would also show these two how it's really done.

"Oookay" Said Maria clapping her hands together breaking the silence. "I think I have heard enough. It certainly sounds like you have a connection to restless spirits. The sexual nature of your encounters is a little out of my wheelhouse I admit, but I will see what I can do. Perhaps his spirt wants to convey something important, I can attempt to contact him and get to the bottom of this."

Rebecca looked at Maria suspiciously then over to Alice who shrugged with a weak smile.

"Fine..." Rebecca breathed out with a sigh "Do what you do..."

Maria nodded and took a deep breath, settling back in her seat, closing her eyes. It was mostly for show but she did have a reason to compose herself. At this point in a reading she liked to form a mental image of the person attempting to be contacted, focus on the details, get them right so that she has a visual representation of the subject in her minds eye. She thought back to the image she saw when she looked up the LQP. She concentrated on Alex's image, burning all the details she knows into her brain, ready for the con. She opened her eyes slowly and couldn't help a little smile. There he was, or at least the image she imagined he looked like, standing right there at the table. She always liked that her vivid imagination made this part so much more easy.

"I am in contact with Alex..." Maria spoke slowly and melodramatically. "...What is it you wish to know"

"Oh really?" Rebecca seemed unimpressed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Becca please!" Alice cut in. "Ask him why us! Why is he haunting us!"

"Alex Carter..." Maria started speaking to the air but keeping her vision locked on her imaginary simulacrum of Alex. "Why do you linger in this world?"

The image of Alex simply smiled and walked over to the unimpressed Professor, standing behind her it reached down and started to play with her breasts, bouncing them up and down as she sat oblivious to her molestation.

Maria gritted her teeth. Her mind obviously came up with a reason why a young male would hang around two attractive females and animated the show for her, as strange as the image was, she even gave Alex a stupid shit eating grin as he pushed the scientists bosoms together repeatedly. Maria's issue was how to tell the two women the clear answer, or perhaps make up something else. 'If in doubt, fish for more info' was a good tactic that served her well in the past.

"You said you were not very close... was there any romantic attraction at all?" Maria asked.

"Not in a million years" Rebecca scoffed. "He was just a kid..." The imagined Alex had by now started to undo the buttons on her blouse to get easier access to her mammaries.

"I meant from him to you..." Maria Corrected.

"Oh.." Rebecca changed her train of thought. "Well, boys will be boys. Yes he made a remark here or there. Trust me, it was not 'Romantic' as you put it. I made sure to shut him down. I'm pretty sure he got the message."

"Sure... sure..." Maria agreed, lost in the image of Rebecca's bra encased tits now going around and around in Alex's hands. Why was she imaging what this woman's underwear looks like? She asked herself. Even for her over active imagination, this is way too much detail, her imaginary Alex was really going to town on the woman. Rebecca caught Maria's gaze and looked down to her own chest as it heaved in Alex's grip.

"Is something wrong..." Rebecca asked having confirmed nothing interesting was happening that would distract the physic.

Maria watched as two nipples poked out from their lace prison, the shock was enough to snap her out of it.

"I-errr No no." Maria jolted her view back to the woman's face. "It's just that some times it can be hard to maintain a connection, it can sap my energies, that's all." Maria hoped that bullshit was enough to explain her spacing out. She didn't want to explain that she was daydreaming about a ghost molesting her client. She wasn't even gay, what was wrong with her?

"Miss Maria..." Alice cut in "Could you ask him if there is anything we can do to help him?" She was very eager for Maria to try, clearly Alice was still buying into it.

"Yes, I shall..." Maria intoned dramatical. "Alex Carter, is that something that you want..." She asked the imagined ghost.

Maria watched and waited, usually she liked to imagine what the deceased would say and let it play out in real time. Let her imagination do the work but to her disappointment, her spectral pervert just rolled his eyes, let go of Rebecca, turned to Alice and started to unzip his pants. Maria sighed as it pulled out six inches of hardening dick, she had to ask herself if having to imaging ghost dick is worth the extra fee. She had to look away as it grabbed Alice by the head and thrust its meat into her mouth with and audible wet squelch.

"Is something the matter?" Rebecca asked Maria as she shielded her eyes from the erotic spectacle.

"I-I don't know. The energies... " Maria began.

"Oh don't start that again..." Complained Rebecca. "I think we are wasting our time here..."

"MMMFFMPPP!" Alice complained through Alex's rod, pistoning in and out of her mouth.

"Well... What can she do?" Rebecca replied, somehow understanding what Alice just said.

Maria was thrown in a loop, she had no idea what the girl just said. Clearly it was something as Rebecca replied to it but to her it just sounded like someone who was getting a dick rammed down their throat. This was the first time her imagination had actively hindered her ability to con. It was so out of control, she now couldn't understand one of her clients because she wanted to superimpose the sounds of third base over the top. Was she going mad? Is this what a nervous breakdown feels like? Maria sat unresponsive for a few seconds trying to get hold of herself, her head in her hands.

"I think we are done here..." Rebecca said disappointed. "What a waste of time, I should have known, what was I thinking. What do you know of Alex?" Rebecca challenged Maria

"MMMFF-GAKMMMF" Alice tried to intermediated but couldn't.

"What do I know?" Maria asked, looking up to meet Rebecca's eyes. Deciding to go for broke, Maria thought she might as well call it as she sees it, the session was going no where anyway with her imagining something so distracting.

"Well, Alex is..." Maria started finally able to bring eyes back to the pornographic display in front of her. "...about five foot eight, brown, short curly hair, hundred fifty pounds, six inches..."

"What?" Rebecca cut in. Maria shook her head, kicking herself for adding that last detail, it just slipped out. Although while on the subject, she now couldn't avoid the elephant in the room.

"He also did have strong feelings for you Miss Aken, sexual feelings. He might have regrets about an incident, a sexual incident." Maria didn't mean to but she couldn't help but cast her gaze down at Professor Aken's exposed breasts. Rebecca caught her starring and deciphered a meaning where there was none.

"Oh! Well... There was a time when he crossed a line and grabbed me there, he said he tripped... " The professor remembered. "I knew better, I would have kicked him off the project right there if I didn't need him... A lucky Guess.." She added pouting and once again crossing her arms defensively over her exposed tits.

"Well perhaps that incident is why he is still with us... he feels guilt about what he did to you" Maria looked back to her ghost, face fucking this woman's sister. Guilt was the last thing going through his mind.

"Fat chance..." Rebecca scoffed. "So what else do you see? Don't think that just because you guessed that I was sexually assaulted that I am a true believer. "

"Let's see..." Maria appraised her imaginary Alex. "He was a little bit scruffy, maybe took casual dress a little too casual..."

"Hmm hmm. How very vague..." Rebecca commented.

Maria studied the details she knew. 'Marvel Fanboy' She remembered from her Hot Read, true enough her image of him was wearing a Hulk T-shirt under his white lab coat.

"He liked super heroes. I see... the Incredible Hulk..." Maria started as she read the man's shirt.

"WHAT!" Professor Aken shot to her feet in an instant. "HOW COULD YOU! HOW COULD YOU KNOW THAT!" She screamed slamming her hands on the table. The action caught everyone else off guard making them jump, even the imaginary Alex, who jumped back, pulling his dick out of Alice's mouth with a wet plop.

Maria allowed herself a little bit of self satisfaction, the Hot Read came through. A few details in the right place and she can get anyone to believe anything she told herself.

"What's wrong?" Alice asked unconscionably smacking her lips with a line of saliva spilling out the corner of her mouth.

"She's real... She's really real... Oh my god" Rebecca slipped down into her seat slowly going a shade of white. The reaction was not one Maria was used to. Usually people believe in her because deep down, they WANT to believe in her. It's how the whole con works, she doesn't trick people, they trick themselves. Rebecca looked like she had her entire world view crushed, she didn't want to believe, but now she does.

"What makes you say that Becca? You are kinda freaking me out here" Alice asked her stunned sister.

"The shirt... that damned shirt." Is all she repeated.

"Yeah... You said you expected this, that that obituary you bought up had a picture of Alex and it was a detail that was 'out there'. Public knowledge." Alice replied, trying to talk sense. "You said you expected it to be brought up"

Maria clenched up. They knew about the obituary picture, the one she used to Hot read, that was bad news for her, but why this reaction? Isn't this the point where accusations are thrown and the word 'fraud' comes up?

"No" Rebecca turned to her sister. "Everyday he wore the same damn shirt, without fail. The SPIDER-MAN shirt. The Hulk shirt he wore on the day he died. It was a new one. I remember because he made a point of showing it off. He made a crude comment about us 'Smashing'... It was actually the last thing he ever said..." She half laughed at the memory as tears started to roll down her cheeks.

Maria's mind was racing. Had she messed up? Got the detail wrong... or in this case accidentality right... again? She was confused, she looked over at her mental image of Alex. Even he looked confused as he looked down at the 'HULK' lettering then back to her a few times.

"Look!" Rebecca had gotten her phone out and pulled up the very same page that Maria Hot read just before they arrived. "Spider-man" She pointed to the picture. It did indeed show Alex in a Spiderman T-Shirt under his lab coat. She asked herself where did she get the idea of HULK from? She looked back to Alex who had made his way across the room to stand next to her, the big lettering was hard to miss at this range. Her eyes went back to the phone as Rebecca held it for her, maybe it was a detail in the text which tipped her off. She tried to scan the words but her imaginary Alex made it hard, waving his hand in front of her face, blocking her view. In a reflex annoyance she swatted his hand away, it felt solid but it must be her over active brain playing a trick she told her self. It did the job as Alex stopped his waving briefly, letting her read the text for a few seconds before Alex snatched the device out of Rebecca's hand and threw it across the room.

"Wha- Hey!" Maria complained.

"Hey what?" Rebecca replied looking at her funny, her hand still reaching across the table holding nothing but air, unconcerned that her phone my now be broken in the corner of the room.

"I was reading that!" Maria cried.

"Reading what?" The other woman asked, her hands now returning to sit in her lap, oblivious to the fact they were just holding her phone.

"Huh?" Now it was Maria's turn to look at the Professor opposite in a strange way. "The... phone..." She pointed to it in the corner.

"Oh, that's my phone! How did it get over there?" Rebecca left her seat briefly to retrieve her lost device.

"You can see me, can't you?" The imagined Alex asked Maria.

Maria looked back at the guy, slightly surprised to hear her own conjured phantom speak to her. She had to remind herself that it was just her imagination and that speaking to oneself is a sign of madness, she decided not to reply and at least not look mad in front of her guests.

"Miss Floarea," Rebecca started returning to her seat. "Please understand that, what ever this thing is, ghost or whatever, it's effecting us and we need your help..."

"Look at me!" The Alex ghost demanded, the outburst instantly getting Maria's attention as she looked at the scraggly young man. "I know you can see me, I know you can hear me. Please... just say something. "

"I... Wait what...." Maria's eyes narrowed and her world seemed to spin for a brief moment, her mind contemplating that there was actually a real fourth person in the room.

Both Alex and Rebecca spoke at the same time.

"You do see me! You do! This is crazy! How! HOW?! This is... I don't even understand but you see and hear me!" Alex cried. Maria didn't catch what Rebecca was saying as Alex spoke over her but it was something about helping, she thought she heard the word 'Exorcism' at some point.

"One..." Maria sputtered. "...One at a time!"

"I am the only one talking..." Rebecca responded confused.

"Are you speaking with him now? Ohmygod! You are aren't you. An actual ghost" Alice chimed in, giddy with excitement.

"No..." Maria denied, her mind swimming as she focused her concentration, her perception of reality pulsed around her. Her mind rid itself of the fog of confusion, her eyes flicked up to Alex, he was still there, he was always there. Clear as day, looking very much like a real person, not a ghost or an imaginary person, she had no idea why she entertained that thought a few moments ago. Like a dream, the idea that she was imagining him left her mind completely and was forgotten. "Okay, your had your fun! Prank is over, all laugh at the physic" Maria rose to her feet, this wasn't how she expected the session to end but at least she wasn't exposed as a fraud.

"What?" Objected Rebecca. "I thought you could help us. This is real... isn't it?"

"Look lady..." Maria spat with all pretence of professionalism cast away. "...For the money you gave me, I don't mind being the butt of a joke, but it got real old, REAL fast... as for you..." Maria turned to face Alex. "This isn't a brothel! You leave that crap in your bedroom, have your stupid girlfriend suck your dick at home!"

Alex looked a little stunned but recovered quickly, slowly shaking his head.

"I don't understand..." Professor Aken's eyebrows creased together in confusion. "Are you talking to us? What ARE you talking about?"

"They can't see or hear me... Maria right?" Alex asked while cheesily giving her some finger guns.

"Enough with the joke! I am going to ask you to leave, I should have done that the moment you pulled out your... thing!" Maria exclaimed hysterically.

"Look Maria... please sit down." Alex said trying to calm her down. "Sit down. Sit down." Alex repeated. "Just... sit down."

Maria breathed out a sigh of frustration and slumped back into her chair, taking a load off her tired legs.

"Well..." Maria said leaning back brushing a strand of hair out her face while turning to the still very confused Rebecca. "How long do you want to keep up this charade?"

"I... I honestly don't know what you are talking about..." The professor protested.

"Oh come on..." Maria complained. "And put those things away, I think we all got enough of an eye full by now" Maria pointed to the woman's exposed breasts.

"Put what away? My phone?" She asked baffled.

"No, your breasts woman. Cover yourself!" Maria rolled her eyes not sure if the woman was playing dumb for the prank or actually was that stupid.

"My...." Rebecca looked down at herself and carefully studied her state of dress. Slowly turning the edge of her shirt in her fingers, then slowly cupping herself.

"Oh, oh my god it's happened again hasn't it. Right here!" Rebecca muttered to herself, carefully pulling her shirt closed and regaining some of her modesty. "How long was I exposing myself?"

"Ever since your friend here started bouncing them about. Why are you asking dumb questions?" Maria said dismissively pointing to Alex.

"Maria, they can't perceive me or my actions." Alex reminded her. Maria just pinched her brow and looked away in annoyance.

"Please let me explai—" He started as Rebecca talked over him.

"This is how it been for weeks now.... I just find myself without clothing..." She started to monologue.

Alex rolled his eyes at the interruption.

"Sorry Prof, but I gotta have a chat with Maria here.... Stop talking..."

"Some times I.. hmmmm I errr... Find things missing...." Rebecca continued talking but started to fumble some of her words mid flow. As Alex requested her to stop again she stumbled over her words at an increased rate.

"Stop talking Rebecca..." He repeated.

"I.. this... thing is....well...." Professor Aken stumbled harder as she tried to form a sentence.

"Stop talking. Stop talking" Alex kept up his mantra.

"I.... hmmm. Ahhh..." She struggled.

"Stop talking, stop talking... stop talking." Alex stopped repeating himself as he waited for his old college to continue on. A few seconds passed as she just sat there, looking across at Maria thoughtfully, like she wanted to say something but didn't.

"Well anyway..." Alice spoke up to break the created silence.

"You too... " Alex reached out a physically held the lips of the younger woman closed with two fingers. "Stop talking. Stop talking, Stop Talking...." He repeated many times.

"Are you always this rude to each other?" Maria asked Alex.

"Hmm, what?" Alex looked back to Maria. "Oh I suppose that might seem rude if you don't believe they can't hear or perceive me."

"If they can't hear you, why did they stop talking like you told them to? God this is so stupid. I'm being pranked by dumbasses!" Maria complained.

"AH!" Alex exclaimed. "That's interesting, you see I have a theory that people can perceive my words subconsciously, its...." He trailed off noting Maria's bored unimpressed expression. "Right, you're not a scientist... Well think of it like subliminal messaging. Remember those ads that flash up beyond your perception that make you want a coke? Hmm probably not, they banned those... Let's just say that I can suggest people do things subconsciously. Repeated phasing reinforces the suggestion in their subconscious and eventually over powers their... " Alex stopped as he noticed Maria resting her head on her hand like he was speaking another language.

"So now you are not only an invisible man but can mind control as well... I am glad I am getting paid for this" She sarcastically teased.

"It's not mind control you cooky hack!" Alex shot back "It's combinations of cognitive harmonics and quantum.... " Alex stopped himself mid rant. "I... guess it actually is mind control huh..." He realised to himself.

"It's bullshit is what it is." Maria corrected him.

"Tell that to Professor Aken here." Alex walked around and patted the blondes head as she still glared across the table, unable to talk.

"It's not mind control, she is in on it and I am about to throw you all out into the rain!" Maria shouted in frustration.

"It worked on you as well." Alex pointed out.

"What? When?" Maria asked incredulous.

"I told you to sit down any you did." He reminded her.

"I wanted to sit down, next you are going to tell me to start breathing and take credit." Maria argued back.

"Hmm." Alex thought for a few seconds looking her up and down. "I guess it's possible it doesn't work on you. After all, you can see me... somehow... I still have to get to the bottom of that... I could test it I suppose. See if cognitive perception beats subliminal messaging."

"Try me" Maria challenged.

"Okay." Alex agreed. "I'll start with one of my favourites! Stand up, bend over and stick out your butt."

"Excuse me?!" Maria raised an eyebrow.

"Stand up, bend over and stick out your butt"

"First off, gross. Second... no!" Maria replied. "It doesn't work, you are an idiot and need to get out my shop!"

Maria wanted to get to her feet and throw the guy out along with the other pranksters, at least she like the idea of standing up.

"Stand up, bend over and stick out your butt" Alex repeated.

"You ask me that again and I'm going to get real angry, it doesn't work and is demeaning. " Maria glared at him as she started to feel very uncomfortable in her chair all of a sudden.

"It can take some time... Stand up, bend over and stick out your butt." Alex repeated again, leaning in closer like he was taking notes in an experiment.

"This is so..." She breathed, her words dying in her throat as she wiggling her skirted butt into the plush seat.

"Stand up, bend over, and stick out your butt" Alex persisted.

Maria stretched her legs under the table and curled her toes. She had to admit, she really wanted to do what the guy said. Standing up and sticking her butt in the air sounded like the most comfortable thing in the world, every muscle in her body ached as it remained not doing the requested task, but she managed to keep herself rooted in the seat.

"Stand up, bend over and stick out your butt" Alex reinforced the message.

Maria grit her teeth and looked Alex right in the eye, swallowed hard and found her voice.

"No" She stated defiantly to him.

"huh..." Alex said to himself leaning back away from her. "I would have loved to see it. Maybe you are immune. I've never seen anyone resist subliminal messaging that intense before, subliminal messages only really work if you are not aware of them I suppose. " Alex glanced down to her hands. "Or maybe.... your knuckles look kind of white there... are sure it's not having an effect? You wouldn't be holding out on me, would you? Are you sure you don't want to.. Stand up, Bend over and stick out your butt?"

Maria felt another impulse to do as the man asked. Her muscles, for a moment, involuntary lifting her butt out the chair, she felt her weight shift to perform the requested task for a split second, but then she focused her will power into sitting back down, firmly planting herself in her seat.

"That's... a neat trick but I've seen it before..." Maria managed through clenched teeth. "I know all the tricks you can pull to make people do things, think things. The power of suggestion... It's simple psychology. Mister... my family wrote that book."

"You are right I suppose, it is a type of psychology, Subliminals are a type of... What am I saying? You don't care." Alex stopped himself from another rant. "I do have another theory thou. Maybe my request was too easy to resist, it takes effort to do it... what if I was to say something like.... 'Orgasm'."

"What?" Maria looked at him disgusted.

"You heard me 'Orgasm'" As Alex started to repeat the phrase, Maria did start to feel a tingling sensation in her belly slowly spreading south.

"You're a pervert, you know that." Maria complained.

"I am aware. Orgasm." Maria felt heat start to rise and flush across her face as the man repeated the new word. "Orgasm" Another jolt of pleasure spread down her legs gaining intensity. Unlike the last command she had no idea how to resist. Not standing up is one thing but stopping and incoming orgasm? She didn't even know how to begin to stop that. Panic gripped her, she knew he could do what he said but right now she had to get him to stop before she lost control.

"Okay stop!" She shouted. "I believe you."

"That's good... Orgasm" Alex repeated without mercy.

"No, really! STOP!" Maria gritted her teeth as she glared at him. "It works! Just stop!"

"No, I want to see you... Orgasm" Alex licked his lips.

"I said UUhhgg, S-STOP!" Maria cried as she clamped her thighs together in a vain attempt to stop her muscles from involuntarily contracting. Her hands shot to the table edge as she clung to it, shaking the whole thing. She rolled her lips into a thin line, concentrating her effort to suppress the sensations rippling out from her crotch.

"Oh, Oh GOD!" She screamed in a defeated wail, her hands letting go of the table and shooting to her crotch, diving between her legs, pushing her skirt inwards.

Alex walked around the convulsing Maria, taking in the sight, her thick dark hard splashing forward, covering her ashamed reddening face, she moaned slowly in ecstasy.

"OH GOD... UURG" She panted as pleasure radiated out from her centre. It was more intense than anything she had ever experienced before. Her eyes slowly rolled back into her head as she slowly lost her senses, succumbing to the induced pleasure.

As soon as the pleasure came, it left her body, leaving her panting into the table cloth, a small slick of drool darkening the fabric. She looked up at her clients, still peaceably looking at her, not talking, but with slight confusion and concern playing out on their faces. The look someone has when they don't know what to say, not the look of someone who had a stranger orgasm in front of them.

"It's okay, they can't perceive your show. I started it so they can't see it, same with all my suggestions. " Alex's voice came from behind her. "Nice butt, by the way..."

Maria took stock of her position, her face was mashed into the table cloth because she was standing up, right on her tiptoes, bent over, with her butt up in the air. In her distracted state, the pervious command having her to stand up, bend over and stick out her butt, while orgasming.

"W-what the hell... " She croaked, finding herself easily able to sit back into the chair, now her subliminal order had been fulfilled.

"So, you are not immune, you just see it coming. Fascinating." Alex tapped his chin with his finger.

"W-what the hell is going on..." Maria panted looking at the man with a intense scowl. "How are you doing this?"

"You know, its been so long since I have held a conversation with anybody, I guess I should tell you the whole thing. I still have to figure out why you can see me." Alex told her as he casually leaned against the table.

"Whole thing?" Maria asked as her mind took the facts she knew about the case, putting them in a new context than she had before. She felt a little bit of fear in her situation but she had to know what was going on.

"As you might have figured out by now, I, Alex Carter am NOT dead as so many believe..." He began.

"You survived the accident..." Maria cut in.

"Hah!" Alex laughed. "There was no accident my dear, the experiment worked perfectly. I blew up the laboratory after the fact, it was necessary to cover my tracks and close the book on that line of research. Technology like that was FAR to powerful to be in the hands of the Government. Sheesh, could you imagine, Government agents that no one could see, telling people what to think. It doesn't bare thinking about..." Alex wistfully reminisced.

"But Professor Aken said that it didn't work, that it was barely able to have any effect on anything, why did it work for you?" Maria asked.

"Ah yes, the brilliant Professor Aken..." Alex walked around the table and stood behind the clueless woman, still keeping quiet but looking at Maria in a confused way. "I couldn't have done it without her, and no, she is wrong. It worked perfectly, from the start. She just THINKS it didn't work."

"You managed to hide the results from her?"Maria asked putting the pieces together.

"No no no, she was my senior, I couldn't do that at the time. The whole Lab was buzzing from our success. You see Maria... "Alex leaned over Professor Aken's shoulder and held his cheek against hers while maintaining eye contact with Maria "... subliminals can effect memory as well. It was fairly easy for me to simply tell the Professor that the research was a dead end and wasn't a success and slowly she remembered incorrectly, with the Lab destroyed she had no way of stopping her little mind from forgetting the truth. It was actually the easiest part, as was rewriting the minds of everyone involved. Killing myself was the hard part, Killing our funding... unsurprisingly easy."

"So you did this just to stop the Government from getting the technology?" Maria stated, mulling over the new revelation. "If that's the case... why stick around? Why are you tormenting these women so much if your job has been done?"

"AH." Alex said. "That... Well... I hit a bit of a problem. The subliminals are not permanent like I assumed based on the pervious experiments." Alex stood back up and studied the quiet form of Professor Aken as she still faced Maria "I've observed the Professor here start to doubt my story over time. I mean, an explosion that leaves 'no body'? No one would believe that without my prompting, it's the most flimsy excuse. With what we were doing, the experiment succeeding would be the first assumption over a cadaver being vaporised in an explosion. It sated the Press but Rebecca is too smart for that. I've left her a few times to explore this world in my new form only to come back a few days later and catch her digging into my ''. She remembered a few things here and there, started to pull on threads and almost uncovered me. I talked her out of it of course. Each time I overwrite her old memories to sticks longer. However, it does resign myself to be stuck, haunting her, constantly overwriting her programming as it fades. Luckily for me she lives with such a fine piece of ass it's not really a chore." Alex moved over to the also silent Alice.

"She's a bimbo for sure but man, her pussy is so tight. What a catch." Alex pushed his nose into the woman's blonde locks and inhaled deeply.

"You them..." Maria asserted.

The accusation caught Alex's attention.

"Well, yes... But they don't know that so.. Is it really?" Alex defended weakly.

"Yes!" Shouted Maria. "And if they were okay with you fucking with them... why are they here? They seemed pretty distressed to me!"

"Uh huh." Alex mulled over the thought in his head. "This was a turn of events I was not expecting. A physic is the last person I would have expected Rebecca to turn to. I had to come along and see the show for myself. I would call you a fake but... you CAN see me. It does give me an idea. As an outside influence you might be of some use."

"Use? What good would I be? You want me to exorcise you?" Maria shot back sarcastically.

"Hahaha" Alex laughed loudly making Maria flinch back. "No, not that type of help. I mean help me reinforce the subliminals. I'll let you try to convince the Prof here of the truth, explain it all. Get her old noggin joggin. That way I can overwrite her again and hopefully it can stick more firmly this time and I don't have to wait for her to remember naturally. It would speed things up immensely."

"I am not helping you... you sick fuck!" Maria shouted. "You are attacking these woman on a daily basis and you expect me to be complicit in this? Help you get away with it? Dream on!"

Alex frowned at her response.

"I suppose that is expected." Alex said forming a plan in his head. "You do need Explain the situation to her. Think about it. She is the only one who can stop me. Just... Explain it. That's what you need to do right? Explain it. You know I am right. No one would believe you, so you need to explain it to her, she would understand. Explain it and the professor might be able to do something. Explain it as she is the only one in the entire world who understands what I've accomplished. Explain it and who knows, maybe you will end up helping them. What have you got to loose by just... Explaining it?"

Maria was ready to burst at the seems, he was right. She didn't really know anything about the science involved but Professor Aken does. She had to explain it all to her, maybe she would be able to stop him. She felt an urge, a need, to explain the situation.

"Here, I'll help you out..." Alex said with a devilish grin leaning over to his old collage. "You can talk now" He whispered in her ear.

Like a dam had burst, the old Subliminal which stopped her talking ended and Professor Aken blurted out her words.

"What is going on?! Are you speaking with him now? This is unprecedented!" Rebecca cried at Maria.

Maria sat dumb founded for a moment as the Scientist spoke a mile a minute at her, but soon Maria felt the need to stop her and explain the situation, it was a need like breathing. Maria couldn't hold back.

"Stop! Rebecca you need to listen to me!" Maria implored. "Alex isn't dead!" Maria felt her muscles relax and tension leave her body as she explained the facts she knew to the professor.

"Isn't dead?" Rebecca asked in confusion turning to Alice briefly. "But you said you could commune with-"

"Forget that!" Maria cut in, to explain. "Think about it, your research. It was about turning people invisible... or something."

"No no" Rebecca corrected. "It was about cognitive perception of matter, the visible light spectrum was unaffected. "

"Yes, yes, whatever." Maria said rolling her eyes. "Either way, Alex used it on himself! He's been messing with you the whole time!"

"That's preposterous... " Rebecca dismissed. "We couldn't get anything to work, he wouldn't be able to do anything of the sort!"

"Yes you could! Alex told me he effected your memory, made you think it didn't work!" Maria argued.

Rebecca sat back confused for a moment.

"But... how, if it didn't work, how could he use it to effect me?" Rebecca's cognitive dissonance rebounded in her head for moment. "He might of been able to... if the subliminal messaging element worked, but that was another failure of our group... I remember it yielded no tangible results..."

"You only think that because he told you to think that. He used the subliminal on you!" Maria desperately implored.

"No..." Rebecca lowered her head and her eyes darted around in self reflection, she raised a hand to her temple, rubbing it slowly "I... I don't remember clearly. The project was a failure... Alex is dead." She concluded.

"Dead?" Maria exclaimed. "You mean a ghost? You said it yourself, you don't believe in ghosts!"

"I... Don't..." Rebecca stated flatly.

"Then how do you explain everything that happened to you? The incidents?" Maria asked.

"I.. don't know. Trauma perhaps. Tricks of the mind." Rebecca questioned herself.

"How could I have know about his shirt? Hm? Explain that!" Maria challenged.

"The shirt... " Rebecca muttered to herself. "You did know that... Oh my god" Understanding broke into Professor Aken's mind.

"Yeah, you get it now? Alex is still-" Maria started before She was cut off.

"THAT BASTARD!" Rebecca shouted as she shot to her feet, her face reddening with rage. "When I get my hands on him! I'm... I'm going to have him shot for this!"

Alice, still sat in her seat unable to talk, looked between the other two women with confusion. Maria sat back in her chair, glad to have gotten through to the Professor.

"See my problem, she's smart" Alex said to the room. "Any little jolt or missed detail and she figures it out, despite my programming. Nothing I can't fix of course."

"Thank you Miss Florea. I don't know how, but you have helped me more than you could know!" Rebecca started. "How did you know he was still alive anyway? And the shirt?"

"I can see him. He is here in this room with us" Maria stated gesturing to the empty half of the room as far a Rebecca could see.

"He's what?!" Rebecca spun around on guard, peering into thin air. "Listen here you little shit..."

"She's also such a nagging bitch" Alex laughed as Rebecca started to berate the space next to him. "I think a little bit of prompting is in order to put her in her place, Bark like a dog" Alex commanded the professor.

"When I am through with you, you are going to wish you died in that explosion!" She shouted.

"Bark like a dog."

"Buof" Rebecca muttered under her breath in a pause before continuing. "I can't believe you thought you could touch me."

"Bark"

"Rarf! And Alice! I should have known, the instant-"

"Bark"

"I felt, Rarf! Rarf! Something Rarf! Was wrong it was you! Rarf!" Professor Aken's speech started to break down completely.

"Bark, keep barking. There you go, keep barking!" Alex prompted her to go all the way.

"RARF! RARF! RARF! GRRR RARF!" Rebecca yapped at the empty space as she stamped her foot and wagged her finger, Alex moved over to the still silent Alice.

"Stand up, bend over and stick out your butt" He whispered into the younger sisters ear.

Maria sat shocked at the crazy scene playing out in her shop. The professor, wildly gesticulating into the air, barking her head off. Alice slowly rising to her feet without a word and bending over. Alex once again fishing out his cock behind her as he repeated his manta.

"Rebecca stop!" Maria shouted. The academic ceased her yapping briefly to look at the physic, questions reflected behind her eyes.

"Rarf?" She barked.

"Alex, he's told you to bark, can't you hear yourself?" Maria told her.

"Rarf? Rarfraff" Rebecca wobbled.

"Listen to each word you are saying" Maria begged her, trying to keep her one ally sane.

"Rarf?" The Professor repeated in contemplation. "arf.. Arrg. Are you kidding me!?" She shouted. "How did he?"

"The subliminals" Maria reminded her.

"Oh my god, he can implant them in real time and they are that potent? How long was I barking?" Rebecca asked.

"Only a few seconds really." Maria told her reassuringly.

"Good... Please Maria, if he tries anything else tell me. It's the only defence we have." Rebecca informed her.

"Right" Maria agreed.

"Where is he now?" The professor asked.

"He is..." Maria looked over, Alice had stood up and bent over. Alex wasted no time removing her lower clothing to get access to her pronounced sex. "Oh god, he's assaulting Alice."

"Ah, not yet I'm not, she needs to be warmed up first" Alex complained.

"Alice!" Rebecca cried as she stormed over and grabbed the girls hand pulling her way from where she presumed Alex was.

"Good timing" Alex told the clueless professor. "Eat out your sisters pussy." Alex started.

"Oh god!" Maria muttered.

"What?" Rebecca asked in fear, her head snapping round on Maria.

"Eat her out" Alex repeated.

"He is starting to give you another command" Maria stated in a worried tone.

"Eat her out" He continued.

"Well, what is it he is saying woman?!" The professor complained while licking her lips. "I can't fight it if I don't know what it is!" Her tongue slid out and wetted the corners of her mouth subconsciously.

"Eat her out" Alex glared as he enjoyed the back and forth.

"Oh god, I can't even tell you, it's sick!" Maria shot back.

"What!" Rebecca's eyes bulged as she sank down to her knees. "That's worse! You've got to tell me!"

"He wants you to..." Maria Started

"Eat her out" Alex chimed in with Maria in unison.

"Typical Male fantasy!" Rebecca spat, rolling her eyes as she leaned into her sisters crotch. "Not going to happen." She stated as she let her tongue slip from her mouth and start to gently lap at her younger sister's feminine folds.

"Focus Professor Aken!" Maria shouted.

"I .. mm.. Am." Professor Aken replied in-between her licks, her tongue starting to probe and tickle Alice's little clit making her moan in appreciation.

"You are doing it now! Try to stop yourself!" Maria pleaded.

"MMmfp..What? I... Maaafmp" Rebecca creased her brow in worry as she continued to go down on her sister.

"Look at what you are doing!" Maria continued to try to get through.

"Huh? " Rebecca leant back, taking stock of the moist pussy in front of her. "No.. no this can't be happening!" She started to panic.

"Oh it is Prof." Alex told the clueless woman as he physically pushed her face back against her sisters sex. "Eat her out. Eat her out." He started his Matra again.

"I can't believe he... mmpf, managed too... mmm. get me... mmm" Rebecca unknowingly went back to her task, convinced she had seen threw his illusion.

"You can't blame me for having a little fun Maria" Alex began. "It's a hell of a show" He took in the sight of the older attractive blonde woman probing her tongue all over Alice's sex. The younger girl started to whimper quietly under the attention.

"You bastard. What have they done to deserve this?" Maria shot back.

"It's not like that" Alex protested. "I just want a little show, that's all. Why don't you Join in?"

"What!?" Maria shrieked.

"You look like you got nice tits, honestly I've wanted to see them since I got here. Show them to me" Alex said off handedly.

"No!" She snapped at him. "You know I can resist you, so don't even bother."

"But its fun to try!" Alex whined. "Show me your tits! Show me your tits! Show me your tits!" He chanted in a mock tune.

Maria bent over, trying to block out his words. Every time she heard the phrase, she felt the impulse to flash him increase, her bra felt tight, her hands fidgeted at the bottom of her loose top.

"S-Stop it." She complained. "Its not going to happen and its going to do nothing other than waste your breath and piss me off" Maria had folded her arms across her chest defensively.

"Maybe..." Alex playfully commented. "Maybe you prefer to dance for me?"

"What? Dance?" Maria asked.

"Yeah, you know. Give me a good show. Dance your little cute ass off. Dance, dance, dance, dance." Alex started to chant the new word repeatedly.

Maria could feel the need to rise to her feet and move. She shuffled in her seat, almost rhythmically as her body yearned to move to an unheard beat.

"I'm not dancing for you asshole!" She shouted back, focusing on keeping her body still. She had to admit, defying him felt like a weight had been lifted from her chest, she allowed herself a small smile of victory.

"Well maybe, maybe not." Alex said cryptically, "Either way, I am getting a show." He pointed to her hands, which were throwing her bra onto the table.

Maria looked down in panic, in her focus not to dance, she had slipped her bra off from underneath her loose top. The 'weight being lifted' was just her subconscious starting to carry out the previous order.

"Oh god!" Maria snapped, jumping to her feet and away from her discarded garment like it was a snake. She turned her focus to her hands, ceasing their movement as they gripped the edge of her top and were starting to draw it up.

"Damn so close... Oh well, it's one or the other my dear" Alex explained, grinning ear to ear.

It took all her will power to lower her hands, at the expense of loosing control of her hips, which started to rock back and forth invitingly.

"Fine. Enjoy your dance you bastard!" Maria spat while turning around, shaking her butt at him. Her long skirt swished back and forth as she span a few more times.

Maria reasoned with herself as she flapped her skirt. It was a a traditional gypsy dance she used to perform on the street when she was younger for money. She figured if she did it for strangers, than it was not too demeaning for her to perform for Alex, even if it was his own private show against her will. She raised her hands above her head, her fingers curling in the traditional pose like she was taught as a child. Her pace increase as she surrendered to the command given to her, stamping her foot to music that wasn't there. She was just glad that as long as her hands continued to play their part in the dance, they would be too busy to betray her and expose her breasts to Alex.

A whimper from Alice caught Alex's attention.

"Aha, I guess she is done!" He exclaimed. "You can stop now." He shoved Rebecca to the side causing her to roll back onto her butt, her face was slick with saliva and Alice's excitement.

He pushed Alice onto the table and raised her leg up into the air, the oblivious girl simply stared off into space, unaware that she was about to be violated.

"Maria! What's he doing now?" Rebecca asked now able to talk without a face full of her sisters pussy.

"He's..." Maria turned in a spin, then another, letting her skirt raise up and fan out. She twisted her neck to try and see Alex's movements. "He's having sex with Alice. He's going to fuck her on the table!" She panted, the exertion of her dance leaving her breathing heavily, unfamiliar to her thirty something body.

"No, stop that!" Rebecca cried as she moved to cover her sister.

"Go make out with Maria" Alex told the woman.

"He's doing it again!" Maria shouted across the table, still spinning gracefully.

"Make out" Alex repeated as he finally inserted himself into Alice's wet hole.

"What? What is it? Quickly tell me" Rebecca turned to Maria, panic gripping her voice.

"He is trying to make you kiss me. The sick bastard!" Maria replied.

"Make out, ug, make out ug, make out." in-between each thrust Alex grunted the same command.

"Kiss you?" Rebecca Asked frowning as she made her way over to Maria's swaying form. "Okay.. Ill try to focus. Resist."

"You're not doing a very good job" Maria complained as the older woman slipped her arms around Maria's waist and started to lean in.

"Focus Rebecca" The professor told herself under her breath. "Try to resist."

Maria still swayed back an forth in her dance but was mostly held in place by her oblivious assailant. She leaned back to try and create some distance between her lips and the still slick lips of Rebecca. For her part, Rebecca's features creased in concentration and worry as she leaned in, her eyes slowly closing as her lips started to pucker.

"Stop!" Maria shouted in her face. The sudden noise woke Rebecca from the stupor she was falling into, making the woman pull back slightly.

"I-I won't.." Rebecca breathed giving Maria a ray of hope.

"MAKE OUT, MAKE OUT! MAKE OUT!" Alex roared as she continued to slam into Alice, rocking the entire table.

Like a crack from a whip, Rebecca shot forward, clamping her mouth to Maria's and thrusting her tongue inside. Maria almost wretched as she could taste the mixed juices in their mouths from all three women. She struggled to push Rebecca off herself, but in her effort she caught her hands slipping to her top, slowly lifting it upwards. Determined to not let Alex win, she resigned herself to accept the kiss and focus on keeping her hands under control.

"Oh yeah!" Alex hollered. "Now we are talking! Finger her Professor. Giver her a good finger bang! Finger her! Finger her! Finger her!" Alex lost himself in his passion, shouting at the women like he was at some paid for sex show.

Maria couldn't even tell Rebecca to stop as she felt the woman's hand slide under her skirts belt, snaking its way into her panties. Her mouth busy with trying to resist Rebecca's tongue and her hands trying their best to not flash Alex, Maria was defenceless as she felt the nimble fingers of her partner slowly rub her intimately, then curled round into her. She could only groan a muffle protest into the oblivious Rebecca's mouth.

"God that's hot!" Alex grunted taking in the show. "I'm gonna cum!" He added. "Orgasm. All of you Orgasm! Orgasm! ORGAAASM!" Alex shouted as he spurted his hot seed into the now shuddering form of Alice, spasming in ecstasy on the table.

Rebecca and Maria were not spared, both woman held on tight to each other and they collapsed to the floor, their weak limbs no long able to hold them upright as they climaxed into each others mouths, moaning writhing against each other.

A few moments past as everyone in the room came down from their high.

"Oh, that was... that was one of the orgasms we've been having." Rebecca groggily breathed into Maria's face as they both sat on the floor. "It makes sense now, that bastard. I swear, I'll get you for this Alex." She added through gritted teeth, slamming her hand on the table for support as she slowly stood up.

Maria also wearily got to her feet, the impulse to dance had worn off considerably, yet she still felt the need to flash Alex, which she fought with all of her being.

"Now that's out the way, I suppose I could get on with business..." Alex stated as he put away his glistening, deflated cock, leaving Alice, cream pied and spread eagle on the table. "Rebecca... Its time to forget." He said menacingly.

Maria tried to compose herself, she had to stop Alex's plan. He couldn't get way with it.

"He's trying to brain wash you again!" Maria shouted grabbing the dishevelled professors attention.

"The hell he is!" Rebecca shot back. "Alex you piece of shit!" She spun around shouting to the room in defiance.

Alex had closed the distance on Rebecca, close enough to almost whisper in her ear.

"I died Rebecca, the the research doesn't work..." Alex softly started to speak as he slowly circled her, overwriting her brief moment of clarity. "I am gone. I am dead" He repeated, reinforcing the status quo.

"He's trying to alter you memory! Focus." Maria pleaded.

"W-who is..." Rebecca asked confused as Alex continued his manta.

"Alex... he's telling you to forget" Maria cried.

"That's not possible...." Rebecca muttered. "He's... dead?" She questioned herself, before nodding assured in her conclusion.

"No!" Maria lamented, her hands even now fidgeting with her top.

"He, died... Nothing to worry about" Rebecca robotical repeated the words whispered in her ear, her eyes loosing focus.

"No, he's still here in the room, remember the shirt I told you. Think!" Maria continued her speech, hoping to get through.

"That's not possible... he is dead" a giddy smile creep across the professor face, at peace with her new understanding of the world.

"And that is that!" Alex said slapping his hands together. "She must be locked in after tonight. I guess I should thank you Maria, it would have taken me months to get her to this state. "

"You bastard, I won't let you get away with this" Maria hissed.

"Hmm you are a loose end... What to do about you?" Alex scratched his chin, sizing her up and down. Maria backed away from him, a new fear gripping her. "I suppose I could try to make you forget me." Alex wondered out loud.

"You wouldn't..." Maria breathed in terror.

"I just did to professor Aken, its worth a shot on you. Forget me maria, Forget me. Forget me. " Alex closed in on the frighted Maria, repeating his command.

"This won't work, it can't... I can see you..." Maria complained.

"I can see you...." Alex motioned for her to complete the sentence. "... what's my name?" He added, testing his theory.

Maria was good with names, it was her job, her profession. Her life. The guy in front of her however was like a dream. Only vaguely familiar, only a few details she remembered about him, his name was not one.

"I- I don't know your name" Maria told him, scared out of her mind at this threatening stranger in front of her, who she also really wanted to flash her tits at.

"It does work on you! HAH!" Alex punched the air in successes. "Well, I might as well wrap this up... It was very nice to meet you Maria but it's time we said goodbye... but before I finish your brain washing... I would very much like you to... Show me your tits...."

Maria felt the urge to do as he said, but she caught her hands before they moved. She didn't know who this man in front of her was, but she remembered that he was trouble, big trouble. Something only she could deal with. At that moment she did the only thing she could think of, she ran from the room.

"I really want you to show me you tits!" Alex teased as he shouted after her.

Alex turned around and took stock of the other two woman in the room, dazed they slowly collected themselves and started to look about confused. Alex made the decision to bring the night to a close. He would get one good look at Maria tits and then erase her memory entirely, then perhaps leave to two woman alone, now completely imprinted with the new reality. Maybe he could go to Vegas, or Hollywood, have some fun there.

"Maria..." Alex sinisterly called as he left the back room. "It's time to forg-" Alex stood stock still, mouth open as he saw Maria. All of his plans, all of the last months of scheming came crashing down about him as he had, somehow, not thought of the scenario he was looking at. He needed to say something. Something fast.

"Don't Sho-" Alex began before a terribly loud crash of thunder clapped right over the building.

Maria, who had retrieved her snub nose 45 revolver from her safe, squeezed the trigger in fright from the noise. The bullet impacted Alex right between the eyes, killing him instantly, sending him to the floor like a falling tree.

Alice screamed in shock at the noise.

"What the hell was that!?" Professor Aken cried as she rounded the corned, tripping over the dead body and falling on her face without a care.

Maria slumped against a shelf, getting to grips with having taken a life. She looked at the limp, lifeless body of Alex on the floor as she finally allowed herself a little bit of relief and pulled her top up, flashing her boobs at the dead man.


All three woman huddled around the table again, this time Maria had made both women coffee as she tried, for once in her life, to be honest with her clients.

"Not dead?" Rebecca asked incredulously. "That's not possible, his body was gone."

"That's just what he wanted you to believe. He rewrote your memory to think the research was a dead end." Maria explained.

"No, I don't think that's right. Alex is dead" Rebecca repeated.

For all Maria tried, this time she couldn't get Professor Aken to shake off her programming. Alex was right, from now on, she really was going to be of this mind and this mind only, it was a good thing she stopped him when she did.

"Well, he is dead now" Maria quipped while taking a sip of her coffee. "I'll have to dump the body in a dumpster at some point, good thing no one can see it." She muttered to herself under her breath.

"Besides, even if the experiment worked." Rebecca thought out loud. "How could you see him and no one else could?"

"That..." Maria thought for a moment, unable to come up with an answer. "... I don't know...." She told them honestly.

"Well, either way I hope you are correct and that our problems have ended here tonight, although I remain sceptical." Rebecca said rising to her feet, indicating that she was ready to leave.

"Yes, it was nice to meet you." Maria said as she shook both women's hands and collected the now empty coffee cups. "It sounds like it's easing up out there. I'll show you out."

Maria got up from her chair and turned to leave only to stop dead in her tracks, her hands dropping the mugs to the floor with a clatter.

"What's the matter?" Rebecca asked, puzzled by Maria's odd behaviour.

Maria was stunned, her mouth dropped open as she made eye contact with Alex. He looked about confused as she was, with a bullet wound in his forehead, standing above his own corpse on the floor.

"I... I... " Maria stuttered for a moment before it clicked into place for her. For the first time in many years she felt a surge of confidence. She finally understood what she was and her purpose in life. How she was able to perceive Alex, the living one and now a clearly dead one. Her mind whirled a mile a minute recalling everything she knew about ghosts.

"Unfinished business..." Maria muttered to herself keeping her gaze locked on the ghost.

"Unfinished what?" Rebecca asked behind her. "What are you talking about? What are you doing!?" Rebecca shrieked as she watched Maria pull her top up and flashed the ghost a great view of her tits.

Alex noticed the gesture and a stupid grin broke out across his spectral face before he started to float up and disappear into the ether, bright light seeming coming from nowhere, making it hard for Maria to maintain her view.

Maria tucked away her bosoms and straightened herself out.

"Ghost BUSTed" she quipped.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)