More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MonsterInNeed MonsterInNeed

Who's the victim?

Maria, a Senior Executive Fighting Against Sexual Harassment - Logical Fallacies

I looked at all the managers assembled in front of me, in the meeting room and smiled. I had been pushing for this for a long time. Our CEO, a typical old white man, had not been easy to convince but had finally changed his mind after our company had been mentioned in the media as being a place where a few women had been sexually harassed by their male counterparts. Apparently an employee had anonymously shared her story to the press and they went out there looking for other victims and of course now, suddenly, the company was willing to do something about it.

The twenty or so men and women who were gathered here in the conference room were mostly from human resources or legal departments but also included a couple of senior executives like myself. The goal was to brief them on the new sex harassment policy that would be coming into effect so they could make sure it was properly communicated across the organization. Once we were done with the initial part of the briefing, the executives could start their own meetings with each department to discuss how this new policy would affect their respective teams. It was going to be a busy day for us all.

"So, let's begin," I said and paused for a moment for everyone to pay attention before continuing. "We are here today because our company has come under fire for being one of those companies that is known for tolerating sexual harassment within its ranks."

There were some murmurs of acknowledgment around the room. Some people nodded while others simply looked bored. One guy in particular seemed to be smirking.

"Anything funny you'd like to share with the rest of us, Tom?" I asked him with a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

Tom was the most notorious asshole in the company. He was a classic middle-aged white man who thought himself better than everyone else, especially women. If there was someone who needed to be hit with a big dose of reality and change his ways, it was definitely him.

"No, Maria, I'm taking this situation very seriously" he responded, still smirking. "Please continue with your presentation."

"Okay then," I said with a sigh. "Let's get started. First of all, I want to make clear that the company does not tolerate any form of sexual harassment whatsoever. If HR has so far been unable to respond appropriately I can assure you that from now on the company will take immediate action. In that effect we will..."

"Maria?" Tom interrupted. "I feel like we're going about this the wrong way."

I sighed again and rolled my eyes. "Is that so?"

"Yes." He insisted. "And if you give me a moment to explain I think you'll all agree."

"I'm sorry Tom but we're not here to debate the issue. Decisions have already been made. We are here to make sure that you all know what these decisions entail and how you should proceed moving forward."

The man took something out of his pocket and put it on the table it front of him. It was some sort of rectangular device with a small digital screen on it. He turned it on and attached it on his suit, next to his neck and then returned his attention back to me.

"But, Maria..." He said with an annoyed look. "This matter has to do with the company being more open from now on, right? Stopping me from saying what I have to say would be against the spirit of the whole thing, wouldn't it?"

I breathed deeply and tried to keep the annoyance off my face. The fucker was right, unfortunately.

"Alright then, Tom. What exactly do you have to tell us?"

He took a moment before speaking. "I think it's important for us to understand the root of the problem in order to address it fully. It's much easier to deal with things when you know why they happened in the first place, don't you agree?"

Everyone in the room nodded slowly in agreement. I rubbed my temples as I felt a headache coming up.

"Well, yes," I said reluctantly. "You're right. But..."

"Therefore it would be easier to deal with our sexual harassment issue if we knew what caused it in the first place, right?" Tom continued.

"We know what caused it, Tom." I replied, trying to sound firm. "It's simple: some men, here, are pigs and they just don't know how to behave when they're around women."

"Indeed!" He agreed enthusiastically. "Some men here are, as you say, pigs. I think it would be more accurate the call them perverts, wouldn't you agree?"

"That's an understatement." A woman in the audience muttered. It was Alice, a young HR manager. She always spoke her mind and didn't care whether she offended people or not. I liked her.

"An understatement, yes!" Tom added. "The perpetrators of this horrible behavior are perverts and, shall I precise, all men."

I certainly could not disagree but I was really wondering where he was going with this. Knowing Tom I certainly did not expect him to suddenly speak like a true feminist.

"So since all these perverts in the company are men, then all men in the company are perverts." He concluded with a satisfied smile.

Everyone gasped in shock, me included. How did any of us miss this? All men in the company were obviously perverts and, like an idiot, I thought the problem was only limited to a few individuals.

All the women in the meeting room looked at their male colleagues with anger. The men seemed embarrassed but stayed silent, probably unable to argue. What could they even say, anyway?

"That's right!" Alice exclaimed. "Men here are all perverts! Having to work with them is the problem! A few new rules wont fix anything!"

She was right. Of course it would not. How could I have been so naive? I looked at Tom and saw his smug expression. What was that pervert up to?

"I don't wanna work with perverts..." Another woman in the room protested. It was Rachel, another HR manager and a friend of mine. She usually didn't talk much and was pretty shy but I could see the anger in her eyes too.

"If all men here are perverts then let's fire them all and recruit men who aren't." Alice added. Her words were followed by a round of nods and comments of agreement among the female employees.

"I couldn't agree more." I said. "But our CEO and most board members are men... I don't think we can just get rid of them."

"What a shame." Tom said with a sarcastic smile. "You girls don't even have a way out."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I guess you could resign from this company but that would mean you would find yourself unemployed, at least for a while." He explained. "Most of the male employees have been in this company for a while now. If you wanted to resign because of their behavior you would have done it already. None of you has resigned therefore you don't want to. If you don't want to resign then you have to stay. No way out, as I said."

"But there must be a solution!" Alice objected. "We can't just accept this kind of treatment!"

"Actually this is the very key point, Alice." Tom said. "The issue here is sexual harassment, right? If we could get rid of sexual harassment then there would be no more issue."

"And how do you propose to solve our situation, Tom?" I asked him, expecting him to say something stupid or outrageous.

"What is sexual harassment?" He asked me back.

"You know what it is, Tom." I said exasperatedly.

"I do." He confirmed. "But I'm trying to make a point here. Would you be so kind as to answer my question?"

I sighed. "Sexual harassment means unwanted sexual advances between two people or people and groups."

"Unwanted." He repeated. "So consent is the problem."

"Of course it is you moron!" Alice shouted. "We don't want anyone to do that kind of stuff to us!"

A few people chuckled nervously.

"Exactly," Tom continued calmly, "sexual harassment is defined by unwanted actions towards the victim. Consent is key. As we've established the perpetrators are perverts and all the male employees are also perverts. Therefore, all the male employees are perpetrators. We also agree that it would be impractical to get rid of them, and that female employees cannot resign."

"Well thank you for pointing out our dire situation you wise man." Alice said sarcastically.

All my female colleagues now seemed either outraged or on the verge of tears.

"There is a very obvious solution here that I feel you are all missing." Tom insisted.

"Really?" I asked him. "And what would that be?"

"The solution is simple. You do not want to be sexually harassed, and sexual harassment can only happen if the victim does not consent. Therefore, if all women here consented to whatever men want to do to them, then sexual harassment would no longer be possible. You do not want to be sexually harassed, therefore you want to always consent."

I stared at him blankly for a moment before looking at the women in the room. Everyone, men included, seemed shocked. It was clear to me that Tom had hit the nail on the head.

"This is genius!" Alice exclaimed. "Why didn't we think of it before?"

"I'm glad you agree with me, Alice." Tom smiled as he stood up and walked towards her.

He made her stand up and pulled her close to him. Then he grabbed her shirt and started to lift it up. She seemed about to protest but hesitated. I gave her a thumb up when she turned her gaze to me. She nodded silently and smiled as her large tits bounced free of her bra.

"Wow, this is amazing!" Tom said, his mouth full of her cleavage. "Your boobs are huge!"

"Erm... Thanks." Alice stammered. She did not look particularly pleased by the situation as he motor boated her tits and groped them but did not seem to object.

I felt glad that I wasn't the one Tom had decided to use to illustrate his point. I had seen him ogle me before. I seemed to attract a lot of guys' attention and I knew my position in the company both protected me and made me an object of desire. How many times had I noticed men staring at my curvy body? I had stopped counting a long time ago. Alice was also not a stranger to men's ogling. I had heard a few employees describe her as 'a real hottie', and she knew that. She had legs to die for, a beautiful figure and a lovely face. She had told me several times how some employees often checked her out during meetings and how uncomfortable it made her feel.

As Tom continued to fondle her breasts and grab her ass, I noticed a few men in the room following his example and moving closer to their female colleagues. They began to grope them and squeeze their tits. I clenched my teeth in frustration. This was certainly the only solution to fight against sexual harassment but it certainly wasn't a pleasant one.

"You know..." Tom said, pulling Alice's pants down. "You girls should definitely be enjoying this situation."

"Why?" Alice asked hesitantly as he got rid of her panties.

"I'm sure you would agree that sluts would be more likely to happily consent to every sexual advance than normal women." He suggested as he pulled his hard dick out of his pants. "You are all ready to consent to every sexual advances from male employees, therefore you are all sluts happy to consent to sexual advances."

"That's right!" Alice agreed with a smile as he started to rub his cock against her pussy. "We're happy to consent!"

"And obviously if you were constantly aroused and obsessed about pleasing the male employees of this company you would be happy to consent to their sexual advances." He added with a smirk as he slid into her. "You are happy to consent to the male employees' sexual advances, therefore you are constantly aroused and obsessed about pleasing them."

Alice moaned loudly as he thrust his dick inside her and I bit my lower lip, feeling my pussy tingle as I watched them fucking right in front of the whole room. Other women were now enthusiastically throwing themselves at their male coworkers. I noticed two of them on their knees, licking a guy's erect dick with eagerness.

I scanned the room, looking for a man to please. There was Steve, the young IT Manager, sitting alone. He seemed both confused and aroused, staring at the increasingly lewd scene. I smiled at him as I approached seductively. According to the rumors he was still a virgin. It was about time someone took care of him.

I sat on his lap and began to kiss him passionately. He kissed back eagerly and soon his hands were roaming over my naked body. I felt myself getting wetter as he touched me and I undid his belt, unzipped his pants and pulled them off. His dick was hard and big, just as I expected. I licked the tip and pushed him to lean on the chair as he groaned.

"Also..." Tom said as he kept fucking Alice, "I'm sure you would agree that it would be strange if all women in this company were such big sluts by pure coincidence. Therefore, it is not a coincidence. If you had all been recruited to please male employees, then it would not be a coincidence. Since it's not a coincidence, you were indeed all recruited to please male employees."

He was right, I thought as I wrapped my lips around Steve's dick. I had not realized it before but it made perfect sense. We were all sluts eager to please. This could not be a coincidence. We had all been chosen to satisfy our men colleagues.

"People are recruited to perform a specific job." Tom added loudly, doing his best to be heard above the now constant moaning coming from the women in the room. "Therefore, since you have been recruited because you are sluts eager to please male employees, part of your job in this company is to please male employees."

I nodded as Steve pushed me against a table and penetrated my dripping cunt. He clearly wasn't the best fucker in town but he was enthusiastic and eager and I was glad to be taking care of him.

Tom grunted as he reached his orgasm and came inside Alice. She moaned loudly as she seemed to climax too.

He pulled out of her and she collapsed on a chair with a satisfied smile.

"I'm glad you all agree with me." Tom said as Alice knelt in front of him and cleaned his deflating dick with her tongue. "Now you might have noticed that though everything I said is obvious you were not aware of any of it before I spent time explaining it to you. There are a lot of other employees who are unaware of these facts as well. That is why I need you all to make sure they understand it as well."

I looked up at him while Steve pumped his cum into my pussy.

"Of course!" I exclaimed.

"Good!" He smiled. "Now you might have also noticed the little device next to me. Everything I said made perfect sense from the moment I turned it on, right? Therefore having the device turned on next to you while you speak allows everyone around you to clearly see that what you are saying makes perfect sense. If you had such a device while explaining the situation to other employees, they would therefore see that it makes perfect sense. You want them to see that it makes perfect sense, therefore you want to use such a device while explaining the situation to them."

"Would you allow use to use it?" I asked him eagerly.

"Sure!" He said with a grin as he got up and grabbed a bag next to him. "I have about a dozen of these things here. I'll let all senior managers grab one. Obviously this device was useful to explain to you all that sexual harassment is no longer an issue if everyone consents and that women employees are sluts eager to please all male employees. Therefore it would be useless to use the device for any other reason than to explain those points to the rest of the staff. There is no point doing something useless, therefore you wont use the device for anything else."

Everyone in the room who were done fucking nodded in agreement.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)