More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Uther Uther

“WHAT IS MARGOT ROBBIE’S SEXUAL SECRET TALE?”

Margot the pervert 2.0 or The Game

“How in hell did I manage to end up in this shit again?” trembling hands with perfect manicured nails were desperately and hesitantly trying to unscrew the fresh bottle of baby oil. As the seal finally gave in and she managed to open it with an audible “Plop” her view lost its focus on the small plastic bottle and so it widened. She saw her arms hovering about her slim delicate body, her perky breasts rising and falling beneath the agitated rhythm of her breath, her flawless caramel skin, how it makes an oh so pleasant contrast to the shady drivers seat she was sitting in.

Margot Robbie the muse of some, adored superstar, embodied wet dream of mankind and rising star in the world wide film industry sat butnaked in a smelly, old Prius and while her hands began to rub the oil into her skin, sensually as (successfully) trying to calm her down, Marogts thoughts drifted away, back to the day as everything started, that might possibly lead into her longed for downfall.

Back in 2017, she had been at one of these after show Hollywood parties hosted by a man as trivial as this event itself. Promoting her Film “I, Tonya” the shining star of her performances so far, the pinnacle of her acting skills like the media asserts as soon as they get the opportunity to do so. As the leading role she had of course been in countless interviews, answering the same uninspired questions with a little laugh here and her beautiful smile there, over and over again.

So here she was, at the zenith, the top of the mountain, outshining everyone and everything in her life. Bored to the bone and center of her existence. That was it? Endless money? Never ending parties around people so boring, that she couldn't care less? Driving to lifeless sets of cardboards and green stuff to pretend she was fighting off faceless things of cgi or being an feminist role model?

She did not even remember when and how exactly the game came into her pointless life back then. It must have been something with a mobile phone, carelessly left at her cocktail table. Her browsing absent minded through the apps until a demanding private message popped up. But she remembered what it did to her.

It brought back the thrill, the fear of the unknown, the so hard missed rushing blood through her veins, because she knew that one unwariness might take her house of cards and tear it to the ground and of course the orgasms. From the sweet and tasteful once while she blew as ordered some cocks through a gloryhole, to the earth shattering, neighborhood waking once while she banged herself to hell and back, after her missions remembering what nasty, absolutely wrong, career ending stuff she just had done.

“Beeep” there it was again. A little disoriented, the blonde bombshell opened her blue eyes. The actress would have smiled in amusement about herself, as she recognized, that oiling up her body had changed into a “little me time” surely some minutes ago. But there was no time for that, all that mattered was the mobile on the passenger seat. In an instant as always she reached with shaking hands for the little device, her new master.

For several months she had no illusions about her “unhealthy relationship” with the app anymore. Margot was as hooked on it and the thrill it provides her, like a 3$ meth whore on the that slowly eats her life.

As expected it was a direct message from the game app, she had signed up 3 years ago. Volatile she checked the table, there she was, her nick Margot R. at rank 2. What sweet and hard orgasms she had, after the decision was done, that she signed up in the game while choosing her real name as her nickname. Could they know? Would they believe? It did not matter, all that mattered to Margot was that they might wanted to believe, that she, Margot fucking Robbie was the slut with the second highest ranking in this lewd porn game, and what it did to her.

“Focus Margy!” her pillow-like lips whispered and she her sticky fingers to go on. They opened the pm…

“He is there, are you ready slut?” How is it possible that after all these messages, they still managed to send a pleasant shiver through her body?

“I am, but how will I recognize him?” she answered as demanded via the voicemail function.

“Seriously Margot? You must be nude by now, shimmering like the perfect edible Thanksgiving turkey that you are, with nothing on then this silly Joker rubber mask, in an airport parking lot. He will for sure recognize you!”

“I… but… just please tell me something about him.” the young woman nearly begged into her mobile.

“Your client Frank is a 47 years old married man who hasn't had proper sex in at least a decade. His grey hair starts balding and his body is far too fat for the old clothes from better days he for sure is wearing at the moment. But as appointed he has two surprise packages for you with himself.

And just to remember: Your mission to secure your rank in our system is to pick him up at the airport and provide him 24 hours of pleasure, to make it up for his last 10 years and ensure his dedicated sponsorship in our app.

Now leave the car you whore!”

And that was it. The dice had fallen, her doom was sealed. Margot Robbie the famous Harley Quinn herself got out the rusty car, to present herself in all the nude glory like she hasn't since the day back at “The wolf of Wall Street” set. Just this time it wouldn’t be for just a glimpse of an eye and in high res just reality could provide.

Her blonde mane reached out beneath the rubber mask, which concealed her features and was the only thing granted her to wear for the next 24 hours. The A-List actress desperately told herself that she of course would do that, clinging to the only thing that would ensure whatever of her dignity is left.

Or would she?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)