More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Uther Uther

Or would she?

A walk of lust and shame

The asphalt under the bare sole of her feet felt ... intense. It was as if she could feel each grain individually as it pressed cold into her skin. A light wind was blowing from somewhere in the depths of the parking garage, which ensnared her naked body and made the tiny hairs on the back of her neck stand up. Margot felt, as what she indeed was, exposed. Certainly in more open-minded areas, how she missed Australia, she was used to swimming topless. Something that was denied to her at the moment, because the starlet could be sure that she would not visit any beach in the world without the company of paparazzi, the damnable price of fame.

But as proud as she was of her body, the precious trophy of sacrificing nutrition and daily training, as much as she was delighted to present it to her camera, the tingling game of possibly being leaked. So she was still aware of how crazy it was to wander around stark naked in a public building within the United States. Being seen was the least of all risks or, strictly speaking, only the first step towards real problems.

Nevertheless, she meanwhile reached the heavy security door that separated the parking garage from the stairwell. The young actress was inspired by the euphoria, the distinct beating of her heart and the warm, humid heat in her crotch.

Just 2… 3… more steps up the stairs and she would reach the level of the large foyer. Just one more door would separate her from numerous small shops, car rental counters, and of course hundreds of people. Attentive eyes that would feast on the perfect body of a goddess of the canvas. There would be screams, moans, and greedily licking tongues over dry lips. After a few dozen steps along the hall, security guards would certainly tear Margot to the ground, ripping off the mask. End her career, her familiar life once and for all. A tremor of fear and lust ran through taut flesh and made the Aussie groan in throaty as her hand reached for the handle. For a moment everything was forgotten, the mission, the app, even her name, all that mattered was desire. Two more steps, through the door and maybe she would collapse to the ground behind it, already overwhelmed by a boiling climax. Through the narrow slits in her mask, Margot could see her hand pressing the handle down.

Warm air rushed over her while hundreds of noises penetrated through the gaping crack. Light, some parts of a neon sign. The muscles of Margot's legs twitched as her abdomen began to twitch in longing pleasure. She threatened to tip over ...

When a sweaty, fleshy hand lay on her shoulder, supported the actress whimpering in lust and a shadow filled the gap that opened wider.

Panting, the actress looked up, saw buttons desperately trying to hold two fabrics together, threatening to fail under the relentless mass of an overweight body. A vaguely familiar face, already half in shadow. Thick, bulging lips that framed crooked teeth and began to form words that peeled through the billowing mists of her lust.

“So you are Margot. Fuck! They haven't exaggerated ... ”

Frank had found her.

But does he save her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)