More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

Meeting people is scary, but you were in a sea of strangers most of which you will never see again. tell us about yourself, and if you're going to try to get the attention of someone else or if you're going to just be bold.

Marcus - just watching

You're looking around, and it's pretty obvious you're not going anywhere for awhile. It's the Great I-35 Parking Lot. the last time you got stuck in this part of rush hour you're here for an hour. So you do the responsible thing, and you text your boss. You're really not expecting a text back, the workplace is pretty decent foreign traffic delay suddenly spring up even though they do expect you to be aware of them.

You're looking around, and you see a bunch of people filling with their radios. Nobody seems to be paying that much attention. You do see two cars that catch your attention, one with a slinky Asian chick driving, wearing what looks like a very close fitting silk top or button-down dress. The other car that you can see easily into has a redhead wearing a crop top in it.

The Asian chick makes a phone call and then looks like she puts it on speaker phone before sliding down in the car seat like she's getting more comfortable.

The redhead, however, looks like she's setting up a tablet in a bracket over the top of her radio in her car. Due to the glare from the windows you can't really see what's going on but you're very intrigued. You look back over at the Asian girl and she's biting her lip and her eyes are pinned shut tightly.

Who do you keep looking at?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)