More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Squelchapron Squelchapron

Who will you be?

Marcus, a 19 year old pervert living with his parents and twin brother

You wake up in your new master bedroom, lying in your new king-sized bed. A few months ago this room belonged to your mother Jenna and your father George, but Dad sleeps down the hall nowadays. He suffers from retrograde ejaculation... In other words, he doesn't shoot out any semen when he orgasms. That makes him useless as a donor, and you and your twin brother Cassidy have stepped in to pick up the slack. After a hundred or so midnight visits, your parents decided that it made more sense to just shack up together. That way you can maintain Mom's IQ more easily...

...Or that's what Mom and Dad think, anyway. In reality, her IQ has fallen since you and Cassidy took charge of the treatment plan. You both enjoy using and abusing your mother more than anything else in the world... And keeping her dumb and gullible gives you more freedom to do just that. Since you're the ones responsible for giving her semen and administering her bi-weekly IQ tests, it's easy enough to keep her dumb. All you have to do is fake some tests results and cum anywhere but her mouth (most of the time, at least; keeping her pliable yet functional is a delicate balancing act).

Mom obviously hasn't caught on yet; after all, she's not the sharpest tool in the shed anymore. Dad was never the brightest, luckily, and it's easy to explain your mother's dropping intellect with fancy phrases like "insufficient dosage" and "building up tolerance."

You let out a yawn and then roll over to see your brother, still asleep on the far side of the bed. Like you, he's a tall and lanky young man with sharp features and a mess of curly brown hair. You're not too interested in eyeing up your brother's naked body, however: you're more interested in the space between you. It's empty, with a subtle depression in the shape of a voluptuous woman.

Damn, Mom's up early again, you think, stroking your morning wood a few times. Guess I gotta rise and shine...

With a heavy sigh, you begin your usual morning routine: rolling out of bed, throwing on a T-shirt, and walking downstairs bottomless, erection bouncing with every step.

Where's your mother?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)