More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by alicetinycf alicetinycf

One Year Earlier

March 13, 2020

Dear Diary,

I wasn't really paying much attention to this virus thing, but now it seems like it's going to be really bad. Great! Just what we fucking need! As if our country isn't in enough of a mess already, now we have to worry about some plague? Ugh!!

Anyway, in good news, I finally broke up with B. Yeah, the sex was hot, even if he was always pushing me to do anal (yuck!). But he was just so...boring. If I'm going to be in a relationship, it needs to be thrilling. Otherwise, what's the point? I can just masturbate and look at porn for the hot sex stuff. Speaking of which...

***

Heh, I'm back. A bit more relaxed now after that little, um, diversion. What? Don't judge me, Diary! Anyway, if this covid thing is going to be as bad as they're saying, I might need to be doing a whole lot more self , haha!

Okay, a little confession. When I rubbed one out just now, I watched this clip of a pretty blonde playing with herself. And, yeah, even though I still think anal sex is pretty yucky, I will admit that when she had her dildo in her pussy and her finger up her ass, she looked hella hot. So maybe I'm not so anti-anal as I've been thinking. Then again, she pulled her finger out of her butt and SUCKED ON IT (grosssssss...need brain bleach!!!) and that's an image I don't want to EVER think about again.

Can you imagine, diary? Tasting something that's been in your ass? Yuckkkkkkk!!!

Dear Diary

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)