More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jmce jmce

Do you have to have the Daniels Injection?

Many, many years later

It has been more than a century since the virus took all the woman in the world and men have been giving birth using the Daniels Injection. Some years later, scientist created the improved Daniels Injection. This version not only allows men to get pregnant but also gives a forty percent chance of your children also having the ability to get pregnant and give birth. The government required everyone, regardless of if you got the original Daniels Injection or not, to receive it's latest version. Since then the test changed, anyone unable to give birth was required to get a fertility test, those who are fertile are not required to take the Daniels Injection. Anyone who's infertile are required to get the Daniels Injection.

The world has changed a lot since that point, people have become more open, nudity is accepted world wide, as well as public sex in most places. Many men have multiple husbands, and families generally have at least three children. Clothes that were originally thought of as womens clothes are now as normal for men to wear, just as normal as it is to wear nothing at all (which is very common). Men are proud of their heritage, any from a common pair of men are considered to be part of a clan, part of the family. Unlike when women gave birth, having children with a man in the same family had no adverse affects as such it is common to have children with brothers or other members of the clan.

Who might you be in this world? A proud member of a clan of men, a man searching outside the clan for someone to love, or perhaps your still looking for yourself?

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)