More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by realizingworlds realizingworlds

Who are you?

Xavier Moon: the Youngest of Seven

You are Xavier Moon, a recent college graduate and the only son of seven to inherit the ability to bear children from your 'mother'. All your older brothers were extrememly fertile though, leaving you the only bearer in the family. They wanted to keep you at home, fearful that you would fall victim to people who wanted to hurt you. But you pursued your dreams anyway and graduated at the top of your class. You are now a medical doctor, running a small practice in your small hometown.

If everyone could go nude at all times of the year, you would. But you live in the northern regions of Alaska and, sadly, a majority of the year is cold and not kind to beared skin. But at home, everyone went nude. It wasn't uncommon for you as a young child to find all your family naked and in some form of coitus. Your 'mother' sometimes made it a point to put on a show for you and your brothers, wanting to show you how to properly breed. It had been a little strange at first, watching your father pound your 'mother' into submission, but you had learned quickly and those moments often lead to sexual encounters with your brothers, though they never penetrated you. 'Mother' wouldn't allow it, afraid you would fall pregnant before your body could successfully carry.

But you're older now, twenty-eight to be exact, and you're ready to put the lessons he taught you to good use. You moved back home to be with your brothers, now that your parents have moved to warmer climates. You want to do the things you were never allowed to do while you were a teenager and, now that you have your degree, you know you can support any children you have with them. They're all married now and have children of their own, but you know they still want you. Their letters often went into detail about how they would fuck you senseless and make you carry all their children at the same time. You jacked off to those often in the middle of the night, wishing they were there to put their words into action.

You are currently home, relaxing after a shift at the clinic. You're stark naked, pleasuring yourself with your dildo when you hear the door open. You don't bother to stop. Whoever has entered has already seen all this before and will probably do a better job at getting you off than the piece of silicon lodged inside you.

Who has entered your home?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)