More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ninja_Mango Ninja_Mango

Who is her opponent? or is there something else?

Mandy Rose

"Toxic" ri gs throughout the arena as the leader of Toxic attraction makes her way to the ring. The sultry brunette struts down the ramp swaying her hips as she comes to the ring wearing a strapless leather black top tied in the back with strings almost like a corset & a pair of skin tight black wrestling trunks that barely contain her huge booty. Several members of the audience whistle & shout at God's greatest creation as she waves them off in disgust.

Once Mandy enters the ring she stares down Alexa sizing her up as she stands with authority over her smaller opponent. Mandy stares up & down Alexa in her black & pink wrestling top & bottoms with her hair up in twin pigtails. Mandy scoffs laughing at Bliss thinking it will be easy to defeat her opponent due to her small size no matter what the match-up is. "So Goddess are you ready to be humbled" says Mandy as she pushes Bliss's face away. Just after Jojo comes over the mic to announce the stipulation for tonights match.

What will it be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)