More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What's next?

Mandy And The Witch

I was in my first class of the day at my local community college. I had been lucky enough to befriend and score a seat next to an adorable blonde young woman with beautiful features, blue eyes, and shoulder length hair named Mandy. She was wearing a black top that hung off one shoulder, with a cross-stitched sort of neckline. She also wore a blue skirt and flats. I enjoyed our friendly banter when we weren't paying attention to videos or the study material. That day, in the middle of a group assignment, something crazy happened. My eyes had been drawn to her upper chest, as I noticed a strange sort of fizzing and dissolving sensation in my vision. I looked away, then realized it wasn't me! I looked back, only to notice her neckline significantly lower, and her top was....there was no other way to describe it! It was just...dissolving away! The fabric was slowly being absorbed into her skin! I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but she didn't seem to be reacting in any way.

As I noticed the fabric slowly, seemingly vanishing away to give way to smooth, lightly tanned skin, she smirked a little, seeming to notice my lingering gaze. "Is everything alright?" She asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied.

"Oh, you're not going to tell me what's wrong are you? You don't want to freak me out do you?" She said with a laugh.

I just glanced at her vanishing top, and back at her confident, pretty face. "Um...so, don't look down now, but-" She of course did look down, and reacted exactly how you'd expect.

Her beautiful, confident demeanor vanished into one of confusion and even fear. She looked up at me with wide, shocked eyes. "Wha-?"The teacher noticed her behavior, and looked up, before sitting straight and becoming alarmed. "Miss Pearson? Wh-what are you doing there?!" This of course drew the attention of the rest of the class, who gazed on either in awe or apprehension. Mandy's top continued to dwindle....and dwindle until her shoulders were bare. Even they were lovely and well sculpted.She put her hands on her shoulders, unable to believe that she was feeling naked skin...then suddenly the fizzing and dissolving of her clothes accelerated and her top began to start moving up from her stomach, exposing a lovely strip of bare tummy and her belly button. When it reached her neckline, it split apart to reveal her beautiful, smooth skin, as it ascended further up her body. The rest of her top soon followed suit.

I had leaned back, trying to be a gentleman, but now I caught sight of her smooth bare back, realizing she was braless- and then saw that her skirt was starting to vanish. I lurched forward and looked over at the beautiful girl, and my eyes bulged when I got to see both of her perfect naked B-cup breasts with their light pink nipples.

She felt the gaze of everyone in the class, and snapped around to see everyone's attention on her.

Then she looked down, and realizing her total bareness from the waist up, she squealed."No no no! This is NOT happening!!" She looked around. "Not here...." She threw her delicate hands over her bare breasts, blonde hair falling down to tickle her neck and shoulders.

She squirmed, until she- and the rest of us, noticed that her other clothing was evaporating as well. Her skirt was just finishing its disappearance from around her thighs, leaving them exposed to the air. Her panties were exposed from the front, but in back they had begun to have holes....she felt the seat underneath on bare skin for the first time.

She tried to put a hand down to cover her ass which was becoming rapidly more exposed, and then her skirt simply fell off of her hips and vanished the rest of the way. She was left in her panties and her flats. Next, they departed her as well, the dissolving process taking much less time to move down over her ankles, her arches, and off of her now exposed bare toes. She put her bare feet to the floor, twisting them in discomfort.

"P-please." She begged quietly to some invisible, unseen perpetrator. And then, she quietly sighed as her panties broke up and fell to the floor, vanishing like everything else. Her hips and bare bottom were revealed, and it was a lovely sight indeed. Mandy Pearson, naked in class. She was trembling, trying to come to terms with exactly how this could be real, I'm sure.

I found my voice again, and I found myself leaning over toward my now nude friend. "Mandy..."

"Ahh!" She looked over at me, and my eyes caught hers for a moment. They sparkled in the light, and I was lost again. I knew straight away that I wanted her, but this wasn't the time or place. "Please! You've got to help me! I'll do anything, but please...just....help!"

My eyes traveled down to her bare feet, and I noticed the light blue nail polish on her cute toes. My eyes traveled up her legs, and I admired their smooth tone and slim shape.They moved up to her belly and the supple roundness of it, and then my eyes couldn't help but glide over her barely contained breasts and her cleavage. When I got to her face I thought I saw a bit of the smug girl I knew from before, but it was mixed with a lot of fear and embarrassment. She needed me.I couldn't have found it in myself to deny her in this time. "Of...of course just....what's going on? Mandy, you're...." She flashed me a bewildered, sharp look. "N-naked?! Yes, I'm aware! Too aware!" The teacher stood up. "I don't know what's going on, but you can't exactly strip down in class, Miss Pearson!"

Mandy winced, then covered herself with her hands and turned a bright red.

I decided to think up a lie. "It's um...it's a- a condition!" She looked over at me and raised and eyebrow." Sometimes...her skin just sort of reacts to clothing..." I was at a loss for how to make this not sound insane.

"A condition?" The teacher cocked her head. "I'm not sure I follow."If she um, she covers her skin too long, it uh..." Mandy followed up, blurting out similar nonsense. "Yeah, um...sensitive skin! It gets all oily, and the oil eats through clothes so....hehe, yep, I'm n-naked!"

The teacher looked at Mandy, then back at me. Finally, she sat back down and went back to her desk.

Some creepy guy at the back echoed "You certainly are!" Mandy snapped her head around to shush him. Then she blushed hotly. "C-can we go?" The teacher didn't look up. "Mister Schofeld, please just go with her. And take this....whatever it is to the nurse's office." Mandy couldn't seem to wait to get up on her feet, then doubled over to hold her privates when she realized she was standing naked at the front of class. She cried. "O-ok! Show's over!" and sprinted out of the room, bare soles slapping the tile floor. I followed her into the hall. This was insane. But ok, naked adventure (naked for her at least) with my crush, Mandy. Sounds good. I got out into the hall and didn't see anything, until a delicate but strong hand reached out and spun me around into a corner. I turned to see and caught Mandy's bare upper body before she threw an arm over her boobs. "What...what's going on?"

"I don't know!" The honest truth. "But I need your help."

"Well of course I'll help, but I just don't under...

"Neither do I!" She sighed. "I'm fucking naked at school, isn't that bad enough?!" I looked her in her sad eyes. "It was pretty weird...that doesn't happen." She shrugged her bare shoulders. "Apparently it does to me....oh god, why me?!"

"Why YOU?" A girl was suddenly behind me, pushing my chest and almost knocking me down. I caught myself and turned to face her. She had short black hair and a nasty attitude.

Mandy fell back against the wall, yelping when her perky rare bumped against it uncovered. "Wh-what do you mean? What are you doing here?! Why am I nude?!"The girl smirked. "What are YOU doing here? And where is your perfect little boyfriend?"

"Bitch!" Mandy got in front of me and folded her arms. "I don't have a boyfriend!"

The nasty girl got angry, and pushed me aside. "I KNOW you took him away from me, you bitch!" Mandy just looked sad. "L-listen, that's not what-" The girl didn't listen. "It doesn't matter. You want to show off, now you can. By the way, it's PERMANENT." Mandy's eyes went wide, her pretty blue eyes. Her mouth fell open. "Wh-what? Thi-this? You did it....to me- why?!""Because you took my brother away from me!" The girl put her hands on her hips and stomped her foot.

Mandy tried to counter. "No! It's not-....he just wants us to get along, he..." The girl laughed. "Too bad. You pissed off a witch! Or....an understudy. Either way, enjoy your curse. I'm not too good yet, so I just set it for an easy timer: forever! Go join a nudist colony, see if I care!" With that, the girl was off, and Mandy's cries and protests couldn't bring her back. She turned to me. "Permanent! WH-what- what does she mean, am I naked- ohgodi'mnakedforeverholyshitholyfucknonono-" I grabbed her by the shoulders. "It's ok, Mandy, we'll figure this out!"

Mandy moved against me, using me for cover. It felt nice to have her naked curves and breasts against me, but I pushed back gently and held her shoulders. She continued. "I didn't think m-magic was even a thing....and now I'm..." she looked down. It was implicit. "Yeah, you don't have clothes. That's the problem. I know." She elbowed me, then returned to covering her pussy. "I don't have clothes FOREVER, if what she said is true. I....fuck I can't even imagine...what do I do?" I looked her right in the eyes. "We keep going. She has to be lying. It can be undone. And if not..." I tease her a little. "You'll be the cutest girl in the whole nudist colony."She responds quietly, pensively. "Nudists can wear clothes again if they want....I um...I don't even have shoes.." I hear noises near the classroom door and start to push her a little. "Well, we can't exactly stay here! Come on!"She notices too and "eep"s before dragging me along. There's no hand covering between her legs now, and her feet slap the floor of the hall cutely as she leads me along. I look down and see her bare rear wiggling pleasantly as she runs.I chuckle to myself. An interesting scenario, indeed.

We turn a corner and see a classroom door wide open. A bunch of students are gathered around it, pointing and whispering.

It sounds like regular gossip. All of which would get a lot more interesting once they see my naked friend. "Mandy!" I whisper harshly. But she's running on instinct and adrenaline, pulling us right by.

We're right next to the crowd of students. I panic and begin to shove Mandy back, but it's too late. They have seen her. The entire class, as well as the teacher, is looking right at her naked body.

"What's going on?!?" The teacher shouts. "G-get out of the way!"

"Run, Mandy!" She does just that, only whipping her head around to shoot a scared glance over her bare shoulder.

I'm about run after her when I feel a hand grab my shoulder and turn me around. I expect to see Mr. Mol. It's not.

It's the girl from before. "Oh, so you're going to interfere with Mandy's little nakey escapades issue?! What's she to you, anyways!" I don't hesitate to answer. "A friend. Now leave us alone." She actually nods in approval. "Ah, a savior complex. You two will do well with each other." She lets me go, and I shove her away. I catch up to Mandy, following the crowds pointing and shouting after "that cute naked girl". She's crouching to the floor behind the stairs to the next floor, arms wrapped around herself, still resplendently nude. Her bare toes flex against the cool floor. She smiles nervously. "Um...well, thank you for joining me!" I laugh. "It took a moment. You turned into a fleshy blur. Maybe you should have a stage name. The Flash would be ironic." This earns me a chuckle. "Leave it to you to make this funny. But..." She looked down. "I'd really rather figure this out. I'm cold, and this is so embarrassing." I start, patiently. "So um...what was that girl on about, Mandy?" She flushes.

"It's just about a boy...it's always about a boy. Her brother....we were together, and he kind of told me he was feeling distant with her. Like they used to be close as kids and..." she stopped, then continued. "He sort of spoiled me. Spent all his time on me. I guess I thought she didn't care as much, since she was so distant and all." She looks down and shudders. "My luck she'd be a witch, huh?" I look at Mandy, disrobed, maybe for good. This how she is now. She's adorable...but probably didn't want to spend the rest of her life in her birthday suit. "I'm...I'm sorry. That's....you don't deserve this at all."She sighs. "Nope, but it happened. Guess I'm going to have to...." I finish her sentence. "Grin and bare it?!" She shoots me a look, raising her eyebrow. "Smooth. I guess." She looks off to the side. I approach her. "Your friend said I have a savior complex. Want to test that?" I reach down and start to lift under her legs, motioning for her to let me carry her. Surprisingly, Mandy lets me. I sweep her up, bridal style. She looks up at me, brushing hair out of her eye, eyebrow still raised. "....my hero." I laugh. She continues. "I guess my feet are sore, and I did just book it halfway through the building. Knock yourself out." And I do just that, carrying my naked adorable crush up the stairs.As I take her up, she talks semi-excitedly, kicking her bare legs a little. It's cute. "You know...I'm pretty happy I have a friend around for this. A nice one....you have been nice to me..." I look down at her. She's beautiful and funny, smart- I shake my head. Have to get through this first. We get to the floor with the nurse's office, and I open the door. I find myself in a busy hallway, carrying a naked Mandy Pearson.She looks up at me nervously. I open the door. The nurse, a middle-aged woman with glasses, looks up. She looks at me then Mandy ,then me, then Mandy again. "Can I help you?" I realize I'm a male student standing there holding a nude female student in my arms. I start, then Mandy slowly slips out of my arms and I let her land barefoot on the ground. She stands there nude, one arm cradling her breasts, the other diving between her legs with a gasp. She turns to me. "I-I'll handle it from here. If the next time you see me..." She trails off. I can't imagine. But I answer. "I'll still be around for you." She leans forward, and gets on her tip toes to kiss me softly on the cheek. "Thank you." She turns, and I see her cute butt one more time before I leave.

A few hours later, I get a text. It's from Mandy: "I'm walking home. Thank you for everything today. It's going to be hard but..." I send a text back. "What do you mean? And no problem." I get an image back. I open it and my eyes go wide. It's a selfie, taken outside, of Mandy walking down a quiet street on a suburban neighborhood. I can see her full body. And when I say that, I mean everything. She's naked, like before. Right down to her small, dainty feet walking on the sidewalk. Her bare breasts, nipples standing at attention. And that smug smile, which is probably all she'll ever wear. Captioned: "The first day of the rest of my life, wasn't so bad with you." I can't believe it. I answer back: "Forever?!" She answers, "So I've heard." I'm not sure what to say. But I know I'm in.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)