More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blackhand Blackhand

Who is the Protagonist?

Mandy Aleks, Blond and Bookish

Mandy Aleks rolled her luggage along behind her as she walked into the Whitehall State University dorm building.

If there was one thing that annoyed Mandy in this world, it was the way people judged her on her appearance. Girlish freckles and shoulder length blond hair almost gave her a wholesome country bumpkin look. Half the time when people met her, they just assumed she was a member of some kind of cristian youth group.

But, that wasn't Mandy at all, as she was so fond of pointing out. She didn't wear glasses but at her heart she was a deep and proud nerd. She'd first picked up Lord of the Rings at 10 and she hadn't stopped reading fantasy literature. She despised the small town that she lived in, the gossipy nothings at her school and the sunday schools her parents had once tried to send her too. She spent much of her time on the internet, or reading, or doing laps around her old town's fountain while listening to audiobooks on Audible.

And now that she was moving out of her parents house? Well that meant she could break free of the conservative and downright boring way she always dressed. She had a scholarship and her own income. She'd be able to buy cool shirts, and maybe something with a bit of cleavage, or even try going to a rave like Aurora had suggested.

College was going to be a period of freedom for her like she never knew before.

If you are enjoying the storyline so far, please consider giving this thread a like!

What does she find in the dorm?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)