More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yesmanguy yesmanguy

Who’s bodyparts come to life?

Manda’s Envious Pussy

Mike was an average guy, a little quiet and decently mannered; he was a background character in most other peoples’ lives. While he had a decent number of friends, he never had a girlfriend despite being the ripe age of 21. He never truly gained the attention of women, although that wasn’t really his goal; he figured it’d be something that would happen later down the road.

Things would change for Mike, however, when a new girl his age started at his job in retail. This girl, Manda, was stunning from all angles and certainly was the center of attention without even trying. With beautiful brown eyes reminiscent of a deer’s, dark eyebrows that contrasted her blonde hair, pillowy-soft lips below a cute button nose, all tied together with her perfect figure; Manda was one of the prettiest girls Mike had ever seen.

Despite his usual demeanor of trying to blend in the background, eventually the two became pretty close friends after Mike pushed himself out of his own comfort zone. It began when Manda had surgery to remove her tonsils and was out of work for a couple of weeks for recovery. Having gone through the same surgery, Mike decided to start small by getting a plush toy and a “get well soon” card with signatures from several other coworkers.

Once Manda had returned to work, she was overcome with joy that Mike was thinking of her while she was gone, and they even began talking on a regular basis. It was, however, an uneasy friendship as this was the closest Mike had ever been with a girl as cute as her, and would later figure out the different lifestyles they lived. It started with small hangouts at Manda’s apartment: games, a few drinks, movies, etc.

This went on until one day at a bar, Manda approached Mike with an important question; living with Manda. While working two jobs, Manda was only part-time at both and wasn’t quite making enough to comfortably live and even started a premium snapchat and OnlyFans to make some extra cash. Since Mike was still living with his parents, she figured it was an opportunity to lessen the burden of rent by splitting it down the middle with him.

Although Mike was only working one job at part-time pay, he didn’t want to miss a chance to be able to live with such an amazing girl. Mike then agreed and over time, eventually moved into the apartment with Manda. Often at work, the two planned on what needed to be done to make it a home for the two of them, or just hanging out instead. Mike’s mistake, however, was realizing that he had a crush on Manda but didn’t have the confidence to make any attempt to flirt or do anything romantic with her.

This ate away at Mike, as Manda would often have different guys over every other day for one-night stands. What made it worse for Mike was one night, after several drinks, Manda brought up that she had a huge crush on Mike when they first met. But because she was now too close to Mike, she felt that doing anything with him would make things too awkward.

Mike, somewhat upset by hearing that she had the same feelings for him, was upset by seeing the different guys come into the apartment and listening to the woman he loved have sex with other guys; it didn’t help that Manda and Mike always told each other “I love you” every day, either. It also struck him as odd that she was willing to have sex with so many strangers, as she made it clear that she hated condoms and would refuse to have sex with anyone wearing one. He was certain that such practices would lead to several STDs, or something else…

After taking a shower one night after Manda had went to bed, Mike was carefully walking through the dark living room, using light from Manda’s open bedroom to guide him. Mike occasionally heard a female voice coming from her room, which he passed off as her talking in her sleep.

“Stupid bitch won’t let me have him…” the voice muttered.

Investigate or Ignore?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)