More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

What is your name, age, and occupation?

Mallory Townsend, 25 English teacher

Mallory Townsend was 25, 5'8 120 lbs, 36-26-36 with thick shoulder length hair dyed honey blonde. She was very pretty. She taught Senior English at Wendelson Academy, a private prep school. This was not her plan though. She had gone to college to find a wealthy husband. She majored in English because it had been her best subject in high school.

At the beginning of her junior year, Mallory began dating Malcolm Sanders, a wealthy, average looking man, who was a pushover and was infatuated with her. Mallory was not in love with Malcolm, but she was in love with his family's wealth. They dated throughout her junior year, and she cheated on him with better looking guys, but Malcolm never found out; in fact, he asked her to marry him, and she accepted. A month before the wedding, Malcolm caught Mallory cheating on him and broke off the engagement. Devastated that her chances of marrying into wealth were gone for now, Mallory decided to become a teacher, so she switched to English education. It took some extra semesters, but she graduated and took a job at Wendelson. It did not pay as much as public schools, but Mallory thought she would have a "better class of student," and might even snag a wealthy single dad. She did not like teaching, but did a good job of covering it. She was in the final month of the school year, and she was in debt thanks to her penchant for expensive clothes and getting her hair done at a swanky salon. She needed money and wondered if there was something she could do over the summer.

Today was Mallory's day to watch detention. She wore a pair of brand new black slacks and a dark pink blouse. Each teacher had to watch detention once a month, and today was Mallory'd day. Often times there was no one in detention, but this was no Mallory's luck today. Two of her own students were in detention: Morgan Van Hauk and Yancy Youngblood. They were in detention for dumping a bucket of water over a girl while she was on the toilet. Mallory knew Morgan and Yancy were brats and did not care for them.

It was after school, and the halls were clear of students, the janitor had started sweeping the floors, an Mallory could hear lacrosse practice on the playing field. She walked into the detention room. It as a spare classroom, undecorated with ten student desk and a plain wooden teacher's desk and wooden chair Mallory sighed. She looked at the two girls who sat at their desks with their hands folded and smiling like two angels. Mallory shook her head and went to the desk. She sat down and pulled a stack of essays out of her satchel. "One hour ladies," she said, "keep it quiet and work on homework."

"Yes, ma'am," the girls said in unison and with unusual politeness and cheer.

Mallory thought they were up to something, but could not figure it out, so she just started grading papers. With five minutes left in detention, she really had to pee. She looked at the clock and at the girls. "You can leave early," she told them. "Just don't let me see you back here."

"Yes, Miss Townsend," the girls said in unison. They gave Mallory a strange smile and left.

Mallory pushed her chair back and went to stand. As she did, the chair lifted with her. She turned to look, and the chair turned too. She was stuck to the chair. "Fuck!" she said in an angry whisper. She tried to push the chair off of her, but as she did, she heard the seams of her slacks start to give. She had just bought these slacks and they cost $80. She sat back down heavily, the chair thudding to the floor. Her bladder was near to bursting. She looked around helplessly. Her heart started to race. She did not know what to do. Try to take the slacks off and slip out of them, call for the janitor, or try to free herself and risk tearing up her new slacks.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)