More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Specializt Specializt

Where do you go for your holidays?

Mallorca

Your wife always wanted to go to Mallorca, so you decided to spend two weeks in an all exclusive 5-star hotel on the spanish island. Despite the rumors its still full of drunk, german tourists, there are lots of places where you can go when you have family so you decided to stay in Sóller.

You finished packing your stuff days ago and even Leyla was already done, however Lisa and Annabelle were a bit more lazy when it comes to that. About 10 minutes before you were about to leave, your daugther was still in her room, asking Leyla what bikinis she should take with her. There was a simple dark blue one-piece bathing suit which was already out. One a bit more skimpy was already inside her suitcase, even if Annabelle would probably not dare herself to wear the two-piece consisting of a pink thong and a pink top, which showed everything she got but still left something to all the men imagination.

Your wife just didn't know what dresses she should take with her. You were standing there beside her, telling her to hurry up and just take something. She still couldn't decide so you took two dresses out of her wardrobe and handed them to her. After everything was finished, you finally could leave towards airport. The way to the airport and to your gate went pretty uneventful so you sat in the plane in no time and the takeoff went pretty smooth as well.

You were sitting right next to the window next to your wife, your daughter and Leyla were sitting a few seats behind you. You always bought tickets tickets for the economy class because you just didn't like to travel in first class or business class, even if the price would never have been a problem. It was already two hours into the flight and you were pretty focused into the movie on the small tv and due to the lack of sleep you were slowly drifting of into the sweet land of dreams. However your wife has always been afraid of flights so she was pretty tense and nervous. Right next to her was sitting a white man. He had to be at least 6'7'' and was pretty well build. He was pretty good looking and in his early twenties. Your wife and him got caught up in a conversation and talked about kinda anything, until the conversation was heading into a bit more sexual way. Since you and your wifes sexlife wasn't really active anymore, your wife slowly started to get pretty hot and her dress got hiked up a bit. The young man placed his hand on her inner thigh which got her even hotter and made her even more nervous, but still she was enjoying the attention a lot. The conversation even caught the guy and he was getting hard a bit. Of course your wife noticed it, god, by the length and girth that was caught between his tight jeans and his thigh even a blind would have noticed it. It was at least 9 inch long and your wife bit her lower lip in a sexy way, without even noticing it. She was sitting there, constantly checking out his package, but still thinking "What am I doing here? I'm a married women, I got to get out of this!" so she got up an excused herself. Right at this moment the airplane got caught by light turbulences, which caused your wife to fall into his lap and right onto his thick meat. Her dress got hiked all the way up so the only thing that was between his dick and her moist pussy was a bit cloth from his jeans and her panties. Without even knowing what was happening, she grinded his lap for a few seconds, causing herself to get even wetter, before she got up and made her way to the toilet. She was now horny as hell and she knew, the stranger must have noticed it. While she was locking herself inside the toilet cabin, the stranger noticed the damp spot on his jeans.

There she was, wet as hell, alone and locked inside the toilet. She knew she got to get rid of the tension, so she did, as her body told her. Her hand was sliding right under her dress and inside her panties. After her hand passed her little blonde landing strip, her middlefinger touched her sensitive clit. Without even doing anything serious, a soft moan escaped her mouth. With her panties already wet like they just got out of the washing machine, she slowly started to rub her clit. Another soft moan escaped her mouth and she began to rub faster. All she had on her mind was that thick rod that just touched her pussy. She could feel herself getting even wetter so she pushed her panties down and stepped out of them, before she sat down on the toilet. Before she even knew it, she pushed two fingers inside her wet hole and began to moan constantly. As wet as she was, her fingers started to slide in and out of her pussy easily, so she added a third finger and started to fingerfuck herself even faster. With her three fingers inside her and her really, really dirty thoughts it didn't take her long to cum harder then she ever did from masturbating. In the heat of the moment she quickly got up and unlocked the door, without putting her panties back on. On her way out she bumped hard into her seatneighbor and brushed his dick with her leg. He just smiled at her and went inside the toilet. Was he just checking if she was okay? Or did he maybe got more horny himself, while thinking about what she might be doing? When a cold breeze touched her pussy, she stopped for a second in shock. She didn't forget her panties, did she? She got nervous again, but she didn't want to knock and catch him with his cock in his hand. She was afraid she would mount him and let him fuck her brains out, so she decided to just go back to her seat. Back there she put the headphones on her head, watched the movie and closed her eyes. The rest of the flight went pretty uneventful and after a few hours of sleep, watching movies and so on, they landed in Palma de Mallorca.

*since english isn't my native there might be some grammatical errors or spelling mistakes. if it really bothers you that much feel free to pm me!

This story will be moderated. Feel free to write something, but make sure it fits the story and remember that I will read it before!

I know it says 3rd person both, but I wanna tell a bit from every perspective, but still the main perspective is from MC's view (Husband)

Since its my first ever story, plus not my native language, feedback is really welcome!

Whats next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)