More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lewdman03 lewdman03

Where do we find Chris?

Mall

Chris stood completely naked in the changing room looking at himself in the mirror. He was buying some clothes and decided to check out how he looked. still single Chris was a bit scared of how others saw him. When he covered his crotch he thought he looked decent enough but as soon as he took his hand away reality came back to him as he saw his cold shrunken 1.5 inches cock. The stores AC was shrinking him down more than he thought was possible. He sighed as he held his penis tip in his fingers, unable to fully jerk off due to his size lead to the humiliation act of grinding his cock on his hand or his bed and due to doing it so much and hardly cumming he was sensitive as his small cock hardened with his touch. He left go of it as it pointed outwards in an unimpressive way. A full 4 inches of pathetic meat. He groaned as he cursed himself for getting hard in public. It always felt so shameful to rub on out... However.

He heard a shuffling behind him but he though nothing of it, changing rooms were busy and all.

What is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)