More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JTMac450 JTMac450

Who do you choose?

Malisa, F, Tali Zora, Ahsoka, Lucifer, Super Girl

It takes only a few seconds to input your name as Malisa, though selecting who to play with is… not easy. There are so many good ones to pick from! After about 5 minutes, you have 4 selected. Tali Zora of Mass Effort, Ahsoka from Star Wars (making sure it’s the Rebels variant), Lucifer of Helltaker, and Super Girl from DC.

From there, you are led by C-3P0 towards the room, decently well lit up. Enough to make seeing cards and the others easier, not too bright that you are blinded. You sit at one part of the table, with spaces for the other women as well. There seems to be a machine of sorts for dealing, though there is no dealer as you would expect from the machine.

The others arrive over time, the first being Ahsoka who gives you a brief hello before taking her seat. Next to come is Lucifer, wearing a stylish suit as you’d expect, though she merely orders a bottle of wine and doesn’t acknowledge you two. Finally, Tali and Super Girl arrive together, though Supergirl says “call me Kara.”

As you all settle, the machine comes to life to speak. “This will be a standard game of Texas Holdem. 2 cards will be dealt per player with 5 cards placed in the center. Players may then fold or stay in. Specific rules:

Players are allowed 5 levels of clothing, with shoes and socks counting as 1. The last 2 items must be undergarments.

Sexual Favors may be bet in place of clothing, collected by the winner of each hand, up to 3 decided by the winner and agreed to by the loser.

Players may not fold 3 games in a row or automatically lose an item.

Players will stay or fold in order rotating starting player.

Any questions?” The Machine ends its rules, displaying them on a board behind him.

No one seems to have any. “Then let us begin.”

Ahsoka is the first to speak. “May the be with you.”

Kara chuckles at that. “Not sure that’s available but… thanks nonetheless.”

Tali pulls out a drone. “You mind if I record this? Figure it could be fun.”

Lucifer merely sips her wine a bit more. “Only if we get a copy.”

Tali chuckled “Of course.” With no other complaints or compliments, the first hand is dealt, and you all begin to play.

How are things starting out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)