More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Redworldwar Redworldwar

What's next?

Malfoy’s demand

Several weeks went by, Harry had heard nothing; everything was the same, a few normal comments from Malfoy but nothing that gave away what had happened.

Harry had thought this must be deliberate, an attempt to him, in the first few weeks he woke up each day terrified he’d walk into the great hall with a huge picture of Gryffindor’s hero on his knees with Draco’s cock rammed down his throat. This kept him on edge, but to his relief, nothing happened.

After a month or so Harry put it to the back of his mind, moved on. Life was somewhat back to normal. It wasn’t until the evening of a quidditch practise, that it all changed. Getting back to the changing rooms, Harry saw something like a card pinned to his locked, it had some writting scribbled on it “hang around the showers till everyone’s gone”, harry read, he turned the card over and there it was, the picture of his biggest defeat, Draco’s victory in clear print and worst of all, a look of enjoyment on Harry’s face.

Harry hung around, clearing up and took his shower last, waiting around, taking his time washing; then he thought he heard the last person leave.

“Alright scarhead” came from behind Harry, who turned around and quickly covered himself when he saw a fully clothed Draco stood at the shower entrance.

“Nice to see you’ve a bit more modesty with your own body than your friends” Malfoy sneered.

“What do you want Malfoy”, Harry demanded, feelings of guity about exposing Hermione coming to his mind.

“Fine, no small talk, i’ve noticed less back chat recently, now you know your place, but you Weasley friend hasn’t been as accomodating, he’s being a right pest recently and its making me look bad”.

“Well, you’re a git to him” Harry replied.

“Nothing he doesn’t deserve, but i do want to give him a gift, which is where you come in potter. Seeing as you were sooo generous to me, giving more than the bet demanded, i think it’s only fair your best friend gets the same love, and that should help him relax, focus less on me”.

“You know it was the spell that made me do it, being in a girls body, i’d never do that…” but Malfoy cut him off, “whatever Potter, but i can help you out there; just so happens i have a new batch of polyjuice for you, set with the sample and ready to go, should get you in the mood” and Malfoy pulled a container out his pocket and rested it on a sink.

“Now, we have double potions on Thursday and i want this settled by then, so you have tomorrow to get this done, no arguements.”

“I’m not sucking Ron’s cock” said Harry deffiantly.

“Fine, no difference to me, either he chills out because you helped him out or he shuts up because pictures of his best mate sucking my dick are plastered around the place, your call”, and Malfoy walked out

Harry felt the cold, the shower had switched off, he looked over the the container

Does Harry pick up the polyjuice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)