More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

What's next?

Maletopia

Maletopia a city where's the Motto is, " Women only exist to Serve Men".

In this city, Men rule period. Any women who finds themselves here will slowly find their will ( and if they have powers) slowly drained away. Soon they believe their sole reason is to serve men. Each district is theme to transform women into a submissive fantasy.

District one, Princess Village. This district look like a middle ages with castle and forests. Here women are made into the perfect princess, they learn to dance, sing and serve their prince charming. No matter how strong or powerful the women is, soon she will be wearing the girliest dress and waiting for prince charming.

District two, Maid Hills. Here women are made into the perfect maid. They cook, clean and learn to pleasure their master. The countless mansions here are the perfect environment the maid harem of ever guy fantasy.

District three, Oasis of Pleasure. This district is design a desert paradise. Here women are made into the perfect harem to serve their sultan.

District Four, School Plaza. The endless school environment is the perfect place for women to made into either the perfect schoolgirl girlfriend or if the women is on the more mature side. Then the sexy teacher, that all guys dream of.

District Five, Petting Zoo. Here women are made into the cutest cat girl, puppy girl or any other cute animal girl the guy wants. Here women are train in pet play.

District Six, Den. Here women are taught to be the best sex , to love whipping, spanking and bondage.

District Seven, Pleasure Dome. Here women are taught to love stripping and other erotic games.

District Eight, Bikini Jungle. This mix of exotic jungle, white sandy beach and endless ocean. Here woman made into the best bikini babe and fur bikini jungle girl.

District Nine, Lotus Lake. This oriental theme city will make any girl into a submissive geisha, loyal kunoichi or slutty miko.

District Ten, Pleasurevill. This 50's, 60's suburban looking area will turn any woman into the perfect submissive house wife.

So what world does this city find itself in ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)