More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nocumfort nocumfort

Your current gender?

Male

You awoke to find yourself struggling naked against hand, ankle, waist, and chest restraints that were thin, but very strong plastic cords. The room was stark white, with the only furnishing being the modified exam table you were strapped to. After the initial shock of waking naked and restrained, and frantic looking around wore off, you began to notice that your body felt strange, like a new suit that didn't quite fit right. You glanced down towards your feet, expecting to see what you had always seen, and instead did a double-take, as things became even more surreal than ever. Instead of the fairly flat chest, slight pudge, and ever-present hard cock you were so accustomed to, your eyes were filled with a vision of silky smooth, pale tan skin, lusciously plump breasts, and a clean shaven pussy. What a strange feeling, to inhabit a body AND be turned on by it. You shifted against your restraints, feeling the soft weight of your beautiful tits jiggle. Now you focused on the warmth below your waist. Suddenly, you felt a slight sting in your arm, and you knew only darkness...

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)