More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dennstar dennstar

Male or Female

Male

John locked the door of his apartment, it was his last year of high school, he could not wait for the year to be up, John was 18 year's old, average height, blue eyes, black hair, he was wearing a red t-shirt and dark pants.

Walking down the three steps to the sidewalk, he started his normal walk to the Transit stop that was only 2 blocks away, slinging his backpack onto his back as he walked, seeing the normal traffic for a Monday morning, waving to his hot busty next door neighbor who was out tending to her flowers, saying good-morning to Mr smith the post man as he passed by.

As John approached the Transit stop, he noticed a apple tablet leaning against a fence post, looking around and finding no one around, reached down and picked the tablet up, noticing nothing wrong with the tablet, and noticing the transit bus approaching, John quickly walked the last few steps and got onto the bus, taking a seat at the back of the bus, there were a few other people on the bus.

John hit the on button on the side of the tablet, watching as it loaded the main page, thinking a password would be needed, but when it loaded into the home screen, 1 app on the home screen.

''EARTH APP''

"Earth app, must be something like google earth" said John clicking on the app.

the screen change to

---------WELCOME CREATOR-------

What would you like to do:

  1. Weather
  2. yourself
  3. SCAN Area to change people
  4. _Fashion_
  5. world options
  6. Other

what to choose

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)