More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tantrikenetic tantrikenetic

What sex are you?

Male

You finish up your last minute additions to the registrar and rejoin your friends at the lobby of the lodge. You still can't believe you're actually here, at Sunset Valley, one of the most luxuious (and expensive) ski resorts in the world. You and your friends have been pooling money together for quite some time so you can go here and now you have a full week of fun ahead of you, both on and (hopefully) off the slopes.

Your five companions are holding their bags and chatting amongst themselves eagerly; each one seems just as psyched as you to be there. As you approach them, your mind goes over each one subconsiously.

With you, as always, is your best friend Kiefer. The black haired and scruffy-faced Kiefer has been your buddy since grade school and the two of you have played wingman for each other countless times. He's a fun-loving, goofy guy who has a deep love for any girl he comes across. His polyamorous leanings have gotten him into trouble more than once. You may have to help him keep his head this week, especially if he starts trying to juggle too many women.

The only other guy with you is Case. You haven't known tall, blonde-haired Case quite as long as you have Kiefer, but you two are fairly close. Case is much more straight-laced than you and Keifer, but that is what makes him such a good foil to your antics. In fact, he got engaged to his high school sweetheart right after graduation. You always questioned his wisdom of getting tied down so early, but one mention from him about how his fiancee is both bisexual and into threesomes and you find it hard to pity him.

Of the girls, the one who immediatly catches your eye is Melody. Another close friend of yours, introduced to you through Case, this brunette bombshell has been the subject of many thorough fantasies, though you'd deny it to the day you died. She's cute, friendly, funny and just a great person to be around. You've always had kind of a thing for her, but maintained friendly relations in fear of destroying that friendship. Maybe some opportunities will arise this week that will give you the confidence to make your move.

Next to her is Tiffany, her best friend. You don't really know her well, but this blonde has a total knock-out body; a huge rack, a firm ass, tight curves, the whole deal. Her personality is a bit over bearing though. She's overly assertive and very dominate. She's the kind of girl that whips her boyfriends, both figuratively and literally. You may want to steer clear of her, especially if you go for Melody, but who knows? Maybe all this girl needs a good fucking.

Finally, there's Eva, Case's red-headed fiancee. You have to admit, that boy chose a winner. She's pretty, smart, and a sexual dynamo (at least as Case tells it). You know for a fact she's bisexual and she openly expresses how hot she thinks certain women are, much to Case's approval. They have a very unique relationship but, as much as you find her attractive, Eva is going to be off-limits. Going for your buddy's girl isn't cool.

"Hey guys!" You say, approaching the group. "Ready for a great week?"

"You better believe it, John!" Kiefer laughs and slaps you on the back. "I am going to get so much tail this weekend!"

"Ugh!" Tiffany sighs and rolls her eyes. "Men!"

"Oh come on, Tiff." Melody giggles. "Lighten up a little! We're here to have fun! Just the six of us!"

"Yeah." Eva said, smiling. "Let's not start arguing."

"Eva's right." Case agrees. "Now! Let's go check out our room, shall we?"

"We're staying at the Penguin Cabins Suite, right?" Melody asks.

"Yeah. I know the way." Kiefer said, picking up his suitcase. "Let's go!"

The four of you take the short walk from the lounge to the Penguin Cabins. Your suite has three bedrooms (one for you and Kiefer, one for Melody and Tiffany and one for Case and Eva), a kitchen and a living room. Plus, you can practically ski right down to the nearest ski lift.

"This is awesome, man!" Kiefer laughed, looking over the large room you share. Two seperate beds adorn each side of the room. "What do you want to do first? Hit the slopes or hit the lodge?"

What do you want to do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)