More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by barnetto barnetto

Pick your character.

Male

You yawn and toss your bag down at the foot of the hotel bed before flopping on the mattress and flicking on the TV with the remote. It's been a long time since you were back here and you're not really sure why you've come back. Your dad, a military man that kept you always on the move, headed for Florida as soon as he hit retirement. And in the two years you spent here before graduation you never fit in anyways.

So why are you here? It's not as if people go to these sorts of things. You yourself to get up and grab your toothbrush from your bag. The face that looks back at you in the mirror isn't the same face that everyone saw back then. It's a wonder what braces, losing a little--okay, a bunch-- of weight, and a successful career will do for you.

After brushing your teeth you still don't feel clean. You decide not to put off a shower until the morning so you strip off your clothes and go for a shower (but not before flexing a little in the mirror. Those hours in the gym have definitely been paying off. You don't mind the fact that the girth of your fat cock has only minimally changed as well). The shower is quite refreshing and as you lay down for bed you spot your yearbook sticking out of your bag.

Are you ready to go to sleep?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)