More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by barnetto barnetto

Are you ready to go to sleep?

(M) Flip through your year book.

You flip in to the middle of the book and find Justin the Jock staring right back at you. He was an okay guy, never really bothered you much. Under his picture is Christy Jo's picture. Back in the day she was probably under him a lot. Or maybe she would have been on top. That would have been nice to see. She'd had a very developed body back then. But she was always kind of a bossy bitch. That territory probably came with her daddy's money and control of the town. But even when she was at her meanest, especially when she was at her meanest, you still wished she were sucking down your cock and screaming as you took her hard.

You continue casually flipping through the book while the image of Christy Jo on top kept bouncing in your brain. There was a page devoted to the drama club. You pause on the picture of the school's production of Romeo and Juliet, with Juliet played by Leah Jordan. They had somehow managed to cox some cleavage into that costume. But she did have a beautiful face. Huge blue eyes and full lips...with a nice rack and a little more meat on her...but she had looked amazing as Juliet. This train of thought is starting to give you a hard on, so you skip ahead a few more pages. After all, this reading is supposed to be making you sleepy.

You abruptly stop flipping. It's a picture from the Thanksgiving can food drive. Sarah something or other headed up the effort. It had been really cold outside, but inside someone had set the heater to working overtime and it had been practically boiling. Sarah had tossed off her overcoat and sweater and was wearing some very tight jeans and a white wife beater. The camera man had gotten a very nice angle when she had squatted down to pick up a box, and another where she was talking to another student. You tilt your head and admire the way tapered waist became an ample ass that strained at her tight jeans. And the way her rack strained that shirt...

You give up reading and whack off, then fall asleep.

In the morning...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)