More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Groffin Groffin

Before the transformation begins in earnest, which sex are you?

Male

You are a man, and you hope to God that you still are one by the end of this.

That's your last articulate thought before a second wave of heat fries your thought processes.

You pant harshly as you instinctively rip your pajamas off yourself and roll onto all fours. A third wave of heat makes you groan out loud as pins and needles overtake your arms and legs.

You look down with lidded eyes and see thick hairs rapidly pushing though your skin, and your nails thickening and curving into blunt black claws. Rolling over onto your back, you see the same things happening to your legs.

Just when you're thinking that this isn't so bad, the universe decides to spite you and begins the next part of the transformation.

Your shoulders crunch inwards and your hips bloom outwards, giving you a distinctly feminine body structure. Your waist sucks in with a sound like wet clay as the mass is redistributed and pads your buttocks and chest.

You pant and whine unconsciously as you wiggle around in discomfort. You dig your furry feet into the dirt and rock your hips up, and you can feel your ass plumping up and jiggling with each thrust.

Your chest burns intensely as your areolae stretch and your nipples lengthen, and the feeling grows and spreads as tissue builds up underneath them, your developing breasts rising and firming like two lumps of dough in an oven.

You then feel a harsh pinching sensation on you ears and tailbone. You flip over again to lie face-down. You get your legs under you and push your new cushiony ass up and out into the air as a painful stretching feeling overtakes the base of your spine.

You whimper and paw at your face, only to gasp as your feel your features shifting and popping under your skin and your ears morphing and moving up. Your whole face is hot and tight, and your throat hurts like you have strep.

Suddenly you feel something brush against your ass cheeks and testicles, and you yelp in surprise. You look back and see that you have a grown a tail, and as little pants keep irrepressibly leaving your lips you hear how womanly you now sound.

Hell, everything about is womanly, what isn't covered in fur. You pull yourself up so you're kneeling on your knees and feel all over yourself. From your hefty tits, flared hips, thighs and butt, small waist, and dainty face, you look like a bombshell. You whimper and cup your groin, praying your manhood doesn't change.

As though waiting for you to jinx yourself, you penis immediately starts burning up. A girlish squeal peals from your mouth and you reflexively grope at your package. The head of your shaft is on fire and the feeling slowly and torturously crawls down your shaft.

Despite how painful it is, you find yourself incredibly horny. You can't stop yourself from squeezing and pumping your prick even as the burning brings tears to your eyes.

The burning starts to fade soon enough, but in it's place your penis feels incredibly oversensitive. The cool night air stings, your hand smarts where it touches, and your feel stiffer than ever before in your life.

You shudder and growl as you feel a heaviness in your crotch, the pressure that precludes your release. You continue to masturbate harshly, rapidly gaining on your peak, your promise of relief, until... you finally... catch it!

Your spurt your semen with a choked howl, jet after jet spashing on the ground. Your ejaculation runs for a long time, much longer than any from before your transformation, and you'd be concerned or at least curious if you weren't blissed out for it's entirety.

It runs its course eventually, and you flop back to catch your breath. After a moment you wipe your brow and look down, feeling safe now that you passed the burning with your penis still there.

You see a dark red canine penis pointing back at you. You sit up and stare down at it.

It's long and fleshy and glistens wetly in the light of the full moon from it's smeared copious pre-cum. It has a pointed head, and there's even a distended knot still puffed up at the base. Before your very eyes it slowly shrinks and retreats into a its sheath.

After a moment you stand up and look around, wanting to find something to distract you before you start panicking. Your senses are heightened from your transformation and you smell every little thing in your camp and the surrounding woods.

One scent in particular stands out; you don't know how you're sure, but you can tell it's the trail of the bitch that bit you.

A spike of anger and arousal lances through you, and you are filled with the desire to chase her down and do... things to her, very little of which has to do getting answers or a cure.

You shake your head to clear it and look roward the direction of the road. If you can get back to your car and drive to the city, you might find someone or something to help you.

It's even more of a long shot than tracking the wolf-woman, but you don't think you can trust yourself in this forest.

Will you chase the dog-girl in the woods, or try to drive back to the city?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)