More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Youngplayer21 Youngplayer21

pov

Male

Sarah was a hot blonde girl who had caught my eye for quite some time now. She was a petite blonde with a body that just wouldn't quit. Her boyfriend, Aaron, had been getting bullied by some of the kids at our school, so I had decided to invite her over to have a little talk.

As Sarah arrived at my house, she looked stunning in her cute little tennis skirt. I could feel my heart pounding as I took in the sight of her. She was even more beautiful than I had imagined.

I invited her inside, and as we settled into my living room, I could feel the tension mounting between us. I was trying to remain composed, but I was having a hard time keeping my eyes off of her.

Suddenly, I found the courage to make my move. I stepped closer to her and before she could react, I leaned down and planted a kiss on her lips. She was taken aback at first, but soon enough she melted into my embrace and returned my kiss with a newfound intensity.

I gently guided her over to my couch and we continued to passionately kiss and explore each other's bodies. I ran my hands over her curves and could feel the heat radiating from her. My desire for her was growing stronger by the second.

I moved my hand to her inner thigh and began to slowly caress her. She moaned softly in response and I felt a thrill run through my body. I wanted to take her right then and there, but I had something else in mind.

I pulled away from her and looked into her eyes. I wanted to test her limits and see how far she was willing to go.

"Do you trust me?" I asked her.

She nodded her head and I could see a sparkle in her eyes. I had her right where I wanted her.

I grabbed her hand and led her over to my dining table. I told her to bend over, and without hesitation, she complied.

I moved behind her and began to caress her back and buttocks. She moaned in pleasure as I explored her body. I then grabbed ahold of her hips and began to fuck her mercilessly. She let out high pitched squeals of pleasure as I pounded her from behind.

I then asked her to call her boyfriend a pussy and him while I spanked her. She hesitated at first, but then complied. She shouted out insults and obscenities as I spanked her harder and harder.

After a while, I could feel Sarah‘s body trembling with pleasure. I could tell that she was close to her climax and I wanted to take her over the edge. I increased the intensity of my thrusts and she let out a loud scream as she came.

I pulled out of her and looked her in the eyes. Sarah was smiling and looked content. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up off the table. She was still glowing with pleasure and I wanted to make sure she remembered this night for a long time to come.

"That was amazing," Sarah said with a satisfied sigh.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I replied with a smirk.

We both knew that this was only the beginning. Our relationship had just begun, and I could not wait to explore the depths of her desires

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)