More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jmce jmce

Which Gayverse Universe are you going to?

Male only universe (futuristic free fucking)

...Male only universe, the free use version. There are in fact hundreds of universes where the only gender is male, the one that you plan on going to is one where everyone is free to use sexually. In this world, since there are no females (even for the animals), men are the ones whom have children, however one unique aspect of it is that, if either partner dose not want a child nither will get pregnant. You never bothered to learn how it works but basically you can have as much sex as you want with out worrying about getting pregnant (or STDs almost forgot to mention that) and because of this society fully embraces sex.

It well be a world where sex is common and everywhere. You open up the portal and step through to see a metroplis filled with advanced cars and men fucking each other, "Oh hey there Mr. World traveler." said a familiar voice. You look to see a toned, blond haired man, "Hey Jack good to see you." you respond. Jack is one of the friends you made in this world, and a pretty good fuck, "So what kind of world did you come from?" he asked. It isn't a secret that you traveled here from another world, because this universe already has that technology. In this world all, emotional and social, problems are solved with sex, and because of this humans have gained world peace, allowing them to advance to the point of having flying cars, free energy, and the technology to travel to other universes.

What to do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)