More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cats cats

What gender are you and what gender is your master

Male and Male

My master wasn't much of a looker, not that I was either. He seemed to be mid to late 20s, and probably worked out his arms which had some muscle tone to them. The rest of his body was more on the flabby side of things, he had a definite beer belly in any case. His face hadn't been shaved in days, and his dark hair was greased back.

I on the other hand had red hair and side burns so I doubted I was much of what he expected of a genie. I still kept the clothing I had from my previous life as a normal high school senior and contained my youthful physique.

"So my master." I didn't like saying the words but some how that seemed the best way to address him. "What is your first wish?"

"What is your name?" My master asked.

"I am or was Alex, a senior is high school. And you master?"

"I am Jordan and... well my life sucks. So if your now a genie and your genie has two wishes left, how many genies are there?"

"I dare say to many. At last count there were 200 wish granting bodies, or so I some how know."

"You some how know?"

It is hard to explain it, but as a genie I know or understand a few pieces of useful information, information that I didn't know and probably shouldn't know with out being a genie. "Well I suddenly find myself with some knowledge such as where genies come from, which sad to say is stupid people like me." I answer my master.

"Oh, well on to the first wish then? I think I will start with the body."

whos body?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)