More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by M2J N7 M2J N7

What are your gender and power set?

Male Telepath/Telekinetic

Your mind is your most powerful, defining asset.

The phrase mind over matter applies more literally to you than most and the reason you chose Mastermind as your metahuman handle.

As a result of your highly evolved brain developing to the point where you can use telepathy and telekinesis, you have genius level intellect. Unfortunately, due to the way your powers manifested, many in your hometown are afraid of you. Some of the jocks at your school had been hazing you- nothing too , but you were tired of it. Finally, your aggravation reached a boiling point and caused you to create a percussive telekinetic explosion around you, forcing them all away from you. Fortunately, graduation was just around the corner and you no longer have to deal with super powers and petty highschool drama.

Because of your powers, you are all too aware of how you are perceived by most others, with many thinking you a freak and others looking to exploit you to their own ends. You also have many looking at you with suspicion, as if at any moment you will suddenly go on a devastating rampage.

Fools, the lot of them.

While you could theoretically do so, your control over your newfound abilities are not so great that you can simply do as you please with them before one do gooder group or another decided to step in and take you out. You are well aware of your own limitations and have sought to correct them, doing your best to train yourself in using your abilities with both power and finesse; levitating several objects at once simultaneously and lifting heavier, denser objects as you find them. You've even had limited, very limited, success with creating telekinetic shields and expect to be outright flying rather than just carefully levitating yourself within a half a year.

As for your telepathic abilities, you either hear everything within a certain radius or nothing at all. You can't help but grumble at how easy comicbook characters like Professor X or the Martian Manhunter made using telepathy look so easy.

Still, you have your future to think of.

What does the future hold for you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)